Be careful on the Dv8 forums.....

They are changing posts to read what "they" want them to say then banning the IP#s so the original poster can't correct or modify the post that they are changing. Class act over there guys....

I called it a long time ago..... That site is a complete joke and it's ran by 2 idiots that completely deserve each other!

So, just be warned that this is the type of immature shit they have went to. For the life of me I don't know why ANY clan that has grew up here would want any part of that hack site that any 10 year old with an Eye Toy could create.

DV8 news are a bunch of communists, damn dude hope they rot in hell, what a bunch of retards seriously trying to change peoples posts to look good, and their news are lame as hell, they take ideas from other shows, in the loop(attack of the show-g4) seriously if i want gamer news by gamers i go to G4. i got a guy that works for g4 on my friends list, if you see the review of mgs4 on X-PLAY my name pops up when they talk about MGO.

SuddenRedScare ]

I had posted something and was quickly modified to read this: http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5605/50678579nt2.png

I have already contacted Undertow and Sniper about it. This thread is not to sling mud, just to inform others.

Why do tow and SNIPER need to know about it? UF is no longer apart of DV8.

Honestly guys why don't you put them in your past. IF you don't like them, don't associate with them. No need to sling mud just because so. Lessons learned and moving on. Thank you, drive through.

Guest SuddenRedScare
Red0ctobeR ]

Why do tow and SNIPER need to know about it? UF is no longer apart of DV8.

I felt it necessary to let them know because it was my name and they were involved. I didn't want it to get out of hand. Nothing more.

SuddenRedScare ]

I had posted something and was quickly modified to read this: http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5605/50678579nt2.png

I have already contacted Undertow and Sniper about it. This thread is not to sling mud, just to inform others.

WOW, thats some fucked up shit right there.

Let me preface this post by saying that I have no involvement in this at all and am not siding with either side. I'm not interested in who started it. But I am getting tired of reading about it.

As Prane mentioned there are always multiple sides to every story. Typically, Irsh and Rockman can back me on this, there are three sides to every story. Our side, their side, and the truth (not saying anyone is lying). When emotions get involved views on what, when, how, why, and who become biased.

As I stated before, I don't really care I'm just getting tired of reading about it.

What has happened here is that a post was put up to inform those who may consider themselves potential victims of what has occurred. In stating that the post was not meant for mud slinging, it created a backlash of public opinion towards DV8 creating a mud slinging. Inadvertently or not, it still happened.

Its time to put this to bed. IMO of course.

CDBS14 ]

it is still fucked up what dv8 did.

Advice from one old guy to a really young guy: Unless you have first hand knowledge of exactly what happened, statements like that show you go with the popular opinion instead of finding out the facts for yourself.

Just my $.02.

SuddenRedScare ]

question on most forums doesn't it state if the post has been modified??? if that is the case wouldn't it have said that at the bottom of what you posted above?

just asking a question.

Red0ctobeR ]

Honestly guys why don't you put them in your past. IF you don't like them, don't associate with them.

No need to sling mud just because. Lessons learned and moving on. Thank you, drive through.

Exactly..

No need for it. (we dont mention GB around here either. lol)

Red0ctobeR ]

Why do tow and SNIPER need to know about it?

They ABSOLUTELY needed to know that the post has been modified and changed to read what THEY wanted. I'm completely ok with what SRS has done and I encouraged him to PM both Tow & Sniper to share this with them.

Prane ]

There are 2 sides to every story boys.

SRS made a post, she COMPLETELY changed it, and then blocked his IP so he couldn't delete or edit it. There is no other side! I had to log in as SRS to edit it. She was on the forums when I did it and just deleted the thread right after. Great organization you've aligned yourself with Prane.

Cynical2U ]

question on most forums doesn't it state if the post has been modified??? if that is the case wouldn't it have said that at the bottom of what you posted above?

just asking a question.

Forums allow you the OPTION of putting a message at the bottom of the post to say whether or not it's been altered.

It's disappointing that they took this route.

I guess it just further proves a point, I guess. We never removed our relationship with Dv8 News because Dv8 dropped from the tourney (STILL don't know why). We removed it for two simple reasons. 1: we knew that they were not doing anything FOR the UF community. Just basically sapping players here and bringing them to their own forum (LOL, a play that shows you'd be a prisoner there considering how hard it was to get her to simply delete accounts when requested). And 2, well, their last few posts here bot during the fallout as well as during their stay in the Riot Act tourney, AsianApple in particular. Those posts are still up as we do not erase posts here (or ALTER them for that matter).

With the last U-Freq, YES, we did take our shot at their parting and, more specifically, Apple herself. But heck, we don't see how that's different from ANY spoof that we do on U-Freq. We've taken clan names and altered them for spoof ad purposes forever now. If anything, we invited them into an INTELLIGENT war of wits.....we would have welcomed a spoof of UF on their show. But they weren't capable of that. instead, you had a lonely, vengeful woman sitting under her night light at her computer table and thinking of all the creative ways to alter someone's post at their forums, the SAME forums that they have already demonstrated an ugly abuse of power already by initially refusing to delete any accounts when they were getting requests for it. It took their forum admin, NOT her, to actually delete them for us on the sly because she was being a baby about it. At least he had the courtesy to PM us letting us know he would do that for us.

We took our shot at their grand-stand leaving of UF and what we DID spoof in our U-Freq episode was touching on truth. We didn't make things up in there. From the way she wanted to conduct an interview to the way she ranted like a madwoman at the end....all we did was AMPLIFY what was already truth.

Take that as you will, your mileage may vary.

But hey....it is what it is.

We did our spoof. We've moved on. And that was the plan.

We don't expect to waste any more time than the original 3:30 minutes of the spoof ad on Dv8 News anymore.

We truly do believe we've given them way too much of our time as it is.

- TOW

Wow! I took a look at that screen shot you put up WIZ,.. . I can’t believe it!! Unbelievable!! Holy shit!

YOU STILL USE EXPLORER!!? :o :o

Wow!

j/k

LMAO! ;)

and yea I know it was Mozilla.. thank god.. ;)

this post was modified by goat.. only goat.. no one else.. not any one besides goat.. yes I modified it and I might do it again.. who knows?