Have You ever???

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

Well, today I had to go to the bank and on my way to the bank I was just thinking about JyK, UF and SOCOM Confrontation and what fun it's really going to be when the game comes out, but I was thinking hard on (get ya mind out the gutter) JyK and myself that when I filled out my bank slip, I put King Junk where my name goes and actually turned it into the Bank Teller LMAO! You should have seen the look on her face it was to die for, and I am like "is it a problem Miss," and she tells me "Yes, and ask me who is KingJunk" I am like huhh then she hands me my slip, and I am like WTF and just started to laugh. She then asks me what was that name all about, and I told her about JyK, SOCOM and UF, and she just gave me that ohh you geek type of look and told me to have a good day LoL.

I was just wanted to know have you ever put your SOCOM name down on anything you filling out?

KingJunk ]

Well, today I had to go to the bank and on my way to the bank I was just thinking about JyK, UF and SOCOM Confrontation and what fun it's really going to be when the game comes out, but I was thinking hard on (get ya mind out the gutter) JyK and myself that when I filled out my bank slip, I put King Junk where my name goes and actually turned it into the Bank Teller LMAO! You should have seen the look on her face it was to die for, and I am like "is it a problem Miss," and she tells me "Yes, and ask me who is KingJunk" I am like huhh then she hands me my slip, and I am like WTF and just started to laugh. She then asks me what was that name all about, and I told her about JyK, SOCOM and UF, and she just gave me that ohh you geek type of look and told me to have a good day LoL.

I was just wanted to know have you ever put your SOCOM name down on anything you filling out?

when i was selling my car recently, i put on the for sale sign "CALL 20173634** ASK FOR RNG"

i did that on my other name. i was at the store. and thinking about the clan and socom. an i get to the counter and on the check i wrote. BIG_BIRD69. and she read it and was like "Sir. is that ur name?" an i looked and i was like wtf Lmfao. it was pretty Funny. but not as funny When my buddy takes his girl out for dinner and a movie and instead of laughing he says LOL or LMFAO or something like that

Thats hilarious...I have a twin brother as well who plays socom and is in my clan.....lol

MAVERICK3324 ]

I constantly call my twin brother Goose, and my cousin Killer52 in real life.

Another time Goose and I were sleeping in the living room and mom said that I sat up really fast and yelled at him "Dude drop that sniper on the roof!" and then laid back down. LOL!!!

Guest [iLL] Andawg

It's the funniest thing when you call a clan mate and their wife answers and since you didn't know their "real" name and you ask..."Uh is Zing there?" and you get "Oh, John, ya one sec" lol

Guest M16Assassin
Andawg ]

It's the funniest thing when you call a clan mate and their wife answers and since you didn't know their "real" name and you ask..."Uh is Zing there?" and you get "Oh, John, ya one sec" lol

I've been there, I had one of my clanmates call my house once and I wasn't there and he talked to my mom. I talked to him the next day and he was like "Dude I talked to your mom yesterday, it was really awkward, I tried to be polite as I could but asking for M16 is weird."

I also accidentally talked to Rooster's wife on aim once. I said sup bitch and his wife was like uhh this is his wife, I told her a few times how sorry I was.

Pathogen- ]

I apparently was sleeping and shoved my ex out of bed while saying "Go plant that fucking shit!"

I guess it's some what obvious why he's your "ex" now.