Earthquake!!!

Guest OMNI

5.8...epicenter in Chino 29 miles from here...My girl said we had a bunch of shit fall off of shelf's and shit.....

Good thing I had the Flat screen mounted directly to the studs...good call Goat!

My wife just called me from LA cussing me out for not calling to make sure she was OK.

After explaining to her that I had no clue, since I'm on the EAST COAST and don't have the news on, and asking her if she was alright, she said it shook the shit out of the building she was in. She wasn't sure how big it was but knew it was big enough to make her not ever want to move California.

blue-bomber ]

I work for a window company so there is glass pretty much everywhere, right after the quake our G.M. comes running into the plant and the first thing out of his mouth is "IS THE GLASS OK" wow.... I wanted to kick him in the balls for that stupid remark

Damn if the glass fell on a worker man I would hate to see that.

Your GMs a jerk.

blue-bomber ]

I work for a window company so there is glass pretty much everywhere, right after the quake our G.M. comes running into the plant and the first thing out of his mouth is "IS THE GLASS OK" wow.... I wanted to kick him in the balls for that stupid remark

So...............................Was the glass okay???

willywonka159 ]
blue-bomber ]

So...............................Was the glass okay???

lmao

Neo_Unit001 ]
blue-bomber ]

Damn if the glass fell on a worker man I would hate to see that.

Your GMs a jerk.

Not a jerk, a business man.. besides the quake wasn't that bad, nothing even fell over in my house.

IF any one even got hurt, i bet it was a heart attack, because they never felt one before. lol

Wasn't that bad? Compared to what? I mean, it's relative, right?

Not sure where you live Chili, but there was some pretty violent shaking going on here at The Staples Center and we had shit fall off our shelf's at home in HB........

Well it woke me up so it was decent, but there was absolutely nothing falling or damaged anywhere around here, & HB is like 5 miles away. lol (but no closer to the quake) i guess maybe all of our stuff was more secured (earthquake proof) ;D