To those who WILL be showing up on Saturday's UF Meet....

For those of you who will DEFINITELY be showing up to Saturday's UF meet at Caldwell Woods between 2pm and 8pm, please take this time to send me a PM letting me know.

Again, this is only if you KNOW you will be present.

Weather's improving and it looks to be about mid-80's on Saturday with sun and no rain.

We'll have a small grill out there, bags for some sport and our good ol' senses of humor.

Sniper and I will be there at 2pm on the dot.

We WILL be putting up signs around our area......just look for the letters "UF" printed and piked up in the ground.

We're looking VERY forward to a great time with you all.

There will already be at least 7-8 APCers there as well.

- TOW

Pathogen- ]

i wont be there. I say Eff you UF people. Eff you and your dogs too!

just kidding. I'll get homo with anyone on these boards. Meet me, 1pm at the restop by the meet, 3rd stall on the right

Bad thing is that I was driving to chicago one time and saw path at a restop around 1pm... that was one CRAZY night...

Guest SuddenRedScare

We got lost in China town... it literally smelled of shit. And about my mother, I shall crucify you and strangle you with your own Achilles tendon. That is all.

Guest SuddenRedScare
CDBS14 ]
SuddenRedScare ]

We got lost in China town... it literally smelled of shit. And about my mother' date=' I shall crucify you and strangle you with your own Achilles tendon. That is all.

[/quote']

how did you get lost in chinatown? also did anyone take you into a basement?

Queens Chinatown actually. I'm from Wisconsin... not used to taking subways and buses.

SuddenRedScare ]
CDBS14 ]
SuddenRedScare ]

We got lost in China town... it literally smelled of shit. And about my mother' date=' I shall crucify you and strangle you with your own Achilles tendon. That is all.

[/quote']

how did you get lost in chinatown? also did anyone take you into a basement?

Queens Chinatown actually. I'm from Wisconsin... not used to taking subways and buses.

i see queens chinatown is a mess sometimes, also the buses in that area get tricky because of the limited and non limited buses. there is also buses from the bronx that make stops there.

Guest SuddenRedScare
Pathogen- ]

to SRS, a bus is 6 guys piling on a tractor and driving 15mph down a lonely stretch of dirt road to the next dairy farm

Actually, I live in a metro area... smart ass. ::)

Queens Chinatown = Korean Town

I never get confused by buses or anything anymore. It's how I live. Buses, trains, subways, they're all like the back of my hand. Take the Q44 or QBx1 (QBx1 is easier because of the area it stops even though the Q44 is closer to me) and it goes straight to Flushing. I still prefer train over bus though. :D

-ChurcH- ]

You'd be surprised at how many people use public transportation over here. Subways and Trains are always so damn packed it's unbelievable

yea, what i hate the most is when the train is like empty then it makes a stop in like, times square, Roosevelt av, lexington and then all of a sudden the entire train is packed, and idk if it has happened to you, get into a a train with a bum inside during the summer, the worst experience of your life.

-ChurcH- ]

You'd be surprised at how many people use public transportation over here. Subways and Trains are always so damn packed it's unbelievable

I know, i've been there..

But they have no choice.. there isn't enough room on the road, if everyone drove it would be a parking lot 24/7.

Not like it isn't already. lol

I tend to avoid the crazy bums on the subway. There's plenty of stops like that. I usually take the 4 train or the D train. When I take the 4 train and I'm going down the 14th street, the train fills up like crazy at Yankee Stadium, 125th street, then it just randomly empties like crazy at 14th street.

The most annoying thing has to be on the subways. I don't know if you've experienced it but it's when a bunch of teenagers get on a train and put on music and they start dancing trying to get money. Also, when they go around selling 2 year old hersheys and snickers.

And there's room to drive.. just not in Manhattan. :P

-ChurcH- ]

I tend to avoid the crazy bums on the subway. There's plenty of stops like that. I usually take the 4 train or the D train. When I take the 4 train and I'm going down the 14th street, the train fills up like crazy at Yankee Stadium, 125th street, then it just randomly empties like crazy at 14th street.

The most annoying thing has to be on the subways. I don't know if you've experienced it but it's when a bunch of teenagers get on a train and put on music and they start dancing trying to get money. Also, when they go around selling 2 year old hersheys and snickers.

And there's room to drive.. just not in Manhattan. :P

I'm a teenager, lol, i haven't done that yet though, the coolest thing about the subway is that you see how diverse the culture in NYC is, one stop you got tourists from like china, the next from italy and even Buddhist monks.