UF 8/2 Meet up .... I need to report something

Guys, I just got off the phone with Maverick and we have a serious issue.

He said Undertow was lagging REALLY bad playing bags and Sniper tried to speak up but his mic wasn't working so he didn't know what he was saying. Mav has it all on tape, so the proof will posted soon.

Rage75 ]

Guys, I just got off the phone with Maverick and we have a serious issue.

He said Undertow was lagging REALLY bad playing bags and Sniper tried to speak up but his mic wasn't working so he didn't know what he was saying. Mav has it all on tape, so the proof will posted soon.

LOL nice. Can't wait for this.

Haha Bags, is another name for Corn hole. If you don't know what corn hole, it is a game made of slanted boards and bean bags. The boards have a hole in the middle and you try to toss the bean bags into the holes.

And no actually nobody was wasted...yet. Goose and I had to leave early because he had to be back for a dinner thing. Off the record MaCoo called me on glitching when I put all 4 bags in the hole. ;D

Andawg ]

It'll be cool to see a group pick of those that attended.

There was plenty of pics taken, so I'm sure they will be posted soon.

Also, SHO's Goose and Maverick are bag game sharks. There was one time Maverick was talking and looking in a different direction and just tossed a bag. Right in the hole!