UF Meet and Greet Prank Call

I just got a call from Irsh from my clan and all I heard was WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Im like ummm nothing lol... then I heard WE HAVE A MATCH TONIGHT. DIDNT YOU READ IT ON THE UF FORUMS? Im like WTF is going on lol.... Then I found out it was Tool Minion lol.. and it was a UF Meet and Greet Prank call.. LOL... Man i was like wat the hell is going on till i found out.. Oh man I got PUNKD!!... THen I talked to Tow for a little while.. Sounds like their having some good times there.. lol..

Anywayz Good night everyone!

Mav and I met up with them during the afternoon at Caldwell Woods, it was a really fun time, I can only imagine it got better when they started bar hopping. Top Gun bros are to young to legally drink and I had dinner plans with my chica and her parents so we enjoyed their company while we could, it was really cool to meet everyone.

Me and Irish were at the end of the table enjoying our pitcher of semi-dark lager, and I asked him if he had Met's # (as he was pretty much the only \H/ I was comfortable pranking) and he said sure. I pressed send before Irish reminded me he was on the East Coast and prolly already in the sack.

Thanks for being cool about it Mets. We DID have a great time, and we enjoyed having one of your \H/ brothers along for the ride. 8)

Tool_Minion ]

Me and Irish were at the end of the table enjoying our pitcher of semi-dark lager, and I asked him if he had Met's # (as he was pretty much the only \H/ I was comfortable pranking) and he said sure. I pressed send before Irish reminded me he was on the East Coast and prolly already in the sack.

Thanks for being cool about it Mets. We DID have a great time, and we enjoyed having one of your \H/ brothers along for the ride. 8)

Yeah man it was pretty fun. I was just wondering how my clan scheduled a tournament match without letting me know LOL