Roll Call for my Illinois brothers

Guest M16Assassin

Guest M16Assassin

Hey guys just seeing how everyone else is doing in this horrible storm. I just got up from the basement a few minutes ago, winds are at 80mph and tore up some siding here but luckily everyone is ok in my area. But that shit is headed east towards a few of you. Just wondering how everyone is holding up.

Guest KingJunk
Undertow ]

Sniper and I just drove through some hail.

We're ok now and wrapped lovingly and safely in each others arms.

No LoL or j/p or LMAO hmm is he for real!!!

You guys make the call, but if it walks like a duck and quack like a duck then its a............

Downtown Chicago is now getting hit HARD.

I was supposed to drive Sniper to the airport tomorrow morning at 5am but he was just informed because of the storms here as well as the hurricane down in Texas right now, his flight is canceled.

And here I thought I could finally get this guy outta my place! 8)

It's pretty frightening outside right now.

I hope all you fellas made it through. Lightning storms and tornado's suck to be around. Although lightning storms look so cool.

Prane ]

winds are at 80mph and tore up some siding here.

I'm not making light of the situation out there, but that statement had me laughing my ass off. 80mph gusts. Pfffft that's kinda fast. I know you guys aren't prepared for it, but that is tame. There is a reason that all school children in wyoming walk with a lean. ;D

This last winter, I had peak gusts at my new house of 118. All winter long.

Pathogen- ]

I'm up in Crystal Lake.. shits going down, but we've had worse this summer. Stay safe and go Cubs!

If you want a recap of "we've had worse this summer", please pick up a copy of this:

crystallake_memories.jpg

I'm just glad the story took place in New York. The mask scared me a bit while I scrolled down ;D

Yeah, Its not very far from me (mabey 45 minutes away) and that shit is nothing like the movie. Its a little place rite off the highway. I dont go there at night though :)