Socom: Confrontation Nightvision Screenshots

saint52 ]

Maybe its me but I think it looks terrible.....dude you can barely see the reticles.......but playing it may look diff....great find though

Who cares? ;D Yer failing to see the better point in those pics. Third person NV!!!!! WoooooHoooooo. Man oh man, is it october yet?

-ChurcH- ]

I don't care if its third person.. that's just plain ugly. I liked the aspect of first person night vision better, anyway. It's kind of cheap to be able to be in nightvision and see around a corner. Seeing my characters head isn't that important.

true also, isnt there usually an option that allows you to make the reticule darker or lighter?

-ChurcH- ]

I don't care if its third person.. that's just plain ugly. I liked the aspect of first person night vision better, anyway. It's kind of cheap to be able to be in nightvision and see around a corner. Seeing my characters head isn't that important.

I kind of agree, except that I hate getting stuck on shit laying around while running around in fp. It's one of the biggest reasons I don't like FPS. Seems like I'm always stuck on a friggin log or something.

BigMoneyNacku ]
-ChurcH- ]

I kind of agree, except that I hate getting stuck on shit laying around while running around in fp. It's one of the biggest reasons I don't like FPS. Seems like I'm always stuck on a friggin log or something.

Keep in mind guys these are screen shots for a game that isnt out yet. No sense in getting all worked up over something you know will more than likely change prior to the release.

As far as the 3rd person vs 1st person views, it comes down to what you prefer. Obviously.

While FPS takes away the ability to see around corners without exposing yourself (you know what I mean too) it also takes away any type of peripheral.

I personally prefer having the peripheral. Maybe the over the shoulder view in Confrontation will be the best of both worlds.

i wish real life was in third person view, that would be so cool. ;D ;D ;D.

but seriously, fps just brings more fast paced action, rather than tactical, while third person is much more tactical, reason is you get to use cover more wisely than in an fps, i say the only fps that has achived a great deal of tactical sense is rainbow six vegas2.

BIGDANIEL ]

I personally prefer having the peripheral. Maybe the over the shoulder view in Confrontation will be the best of both worlds.

They said you will have an over the shoulder option. The initial videos they released showed the OTS more than the other viewpoints. I'm interested in playing with that view myself.