Guy Calls 911 on 'Subway'!:

He was not happy, apparently because the 'The Works'...doesn't come with Mayo and Mustard! How 'dare' they! lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH6DIQ36WD4

Here's the Audio, of the 911 call ('we have a situation', here!):

http://www.clankillas.net/music/subwaysandwich.mp3

When I was a police dispatcher long ago, I had a guy call me on E911 because he wanted a wake up call. The power went out in town and he said that his taxes are paying my salary and he wants a wake up call, since I was sitting there doing nothing. I told him to go fuck himself.

IrshZ28 ]

When I was a police dispatcher long ago, I had a guy call me on E911 because he wanted a wake up call. The power went out in town and he said that his taxes are paying my salary and he wants a wake up call, since I was sitting there doing nothing. I told him to go fuck himself.

That is why you are no longer a Police Dispatcher. ;D

Just Kidding Man.

willywonka159 ]
IrshZ28 ]

Just Kidding Man.

No, your right. I didn't lose my job, but I probally could have. But a WAKE UP CALL?!! I was pissed! I also had a lady during a horrible snow storm ask if someone could pick her up to take her grocery shopping. I was more courteous because she sounded like she was 100 years old. So I felt sorry for her. I could go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on.................................

IrshZ28 ]
willywonka159 ]
IrshZ28 ]

Just Kidding Man.

No, your right. I didn't lose my job, but I probally could have. But a WAKE UP CALL?!! I was pissed! I also had a lady during a horrible snow storm ask if someone could pick her up to take her grocery shopping. I was more courteous because she sounded like she was 100 years old. So I felt sorry for her. I could go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on.................................

My sister was a Police Dispatcher herself for a while, and she told me numerous stories about useless 911 calls. Not only do you see them all over youtube.com, but I hear that approximately 45percent of 911 calls (in California at least, which is where I live) aren't even emergencies.

CDBS14 ]

dude we prank call 911 all the time( friends brother is the dispatcher' date=' omg its a blast)

[/quote']

Its also a crime in many states now. Hopefully your friend's brother isn't dealing with you guys when someone's house is burning to the ground. Just some food for thought.