Minn. baby born 8/8/08 at 8:08; 8 pounds, 8 ounces

FERGUS FALLS, Minn. (AP) - Hailey Jo Hauer was born on the eighth day of the eighth month in 2008 at 8:08 a.m. So it wouldn't make sense for her to weigh anything other than 8 pounds, 8 ounces.

Lindsey Hauer thought staff at Lake Region Hospital in Minnesota were joking when they told her the time of her daughter's birth. Then she got a call from the birthing suite noting Hailey's weight.

Nurse Jenny Harstad joked that she tried to shrink the baby to 18 inches from her actual 19.5 inches.

Several hospital staff members pledged to buy lottery tickets.

Chili-Palmer ]
MaluNYMets ]

Congrats!

Yea wtf..!?

Did you not read the story. lol

I mean i guess congrats are in order, but not from any of us. ;D

LMFAO.

I also heard something about Clay akin Had the same thing...

The Claby Cometh!

Posted Aug 8th 2008 12:10PM by TMZ Staff

Clay Aiken's baby mama has popped!

Aiken's mother told local Raleigh, N.C. TV station that the "American Idol" runner-up was now the proud papa of a bouncing baby boy named Parker Foster Aiken.

Aiken's BFF, 50-year-old record producer Jaymes Foster, gave birth at 8:08 AM this morning in an "undisclosed location." TMZ was the first to tell you he had inseminated Foster.

Aiken's mother Faye said the dark-haired Parker weighed in at 6 lbs. 2 oz and was 19" long. She says her son is "smiling from ear-to-ear."

Mom, dad and baby all are doing fine, according to Faye.

Aiken and Foster, who met when Clay appeared on "A.I.," will raise their spawn together.

See Also

* Clay Aiken Impregnates Someone!

I freaked my mom out pretty bad back in 76. She had watched the Omen whilst pregnant with me, and when I entered this world I was born at 7:08PM, weighed 7lbs 8oz's and she lived at 708 N. Forrest.

She did alot of drugs back then, so she prolly tried to off me a few times. ::)