No credit deserved.

Guest Harley-Man

Guest Harley-Man

I deserve NO credit for this signature.  DamStr8 asked me if I would mind, and I told him to help him self.  Well done Str8.  Thank you.

Guest Damstr8

Dang I forgot dude. I will get to work on it for ya I promise.

By this Sunday (7/22/07) you will have at least 3 in you PM box on this site. Or I will make myself a Hello Kitty Sig and wear it for 30 days. And it will be the prettiest thing you have ever seen. With flower and other small woodland creatures in it.

Guest NEO-X
Red0ctobeR ]
NEO-X ]

Yeah I meant to enter this contest, but just kept putting if off.. and well.. yeah.. im a bit late.

So perhaps for the next one

Neo you can still enter the Gamelobby contest along with anyone else interested. You have until saturday to submit.

Ahh right one..

well here's my submission.. massively late.. but i'll wear it for the hell of it

uf4sig.png

Guest Damstr8
H.A.V.0.C ]

Dude he's not going to make it for you on time intentionally, he likes that type of shit.

HAVOC is just pissed off because I told him I was not going to make him that Strawberry Shortcake Sig he has been begging for.

Trigga47 ]

And if he does make you the sig, just delete his PMs and say he never sent it :D !!

LOL

And now I know why I am going to post them here, and on Stormwatch's forum.