Scholarship Help Please!

Once again, I am looking to the UF community for scholarship help. As some of you may know, next year I am headed off to college at the University Of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Due to the cost of attending the school, I have done some searching for scholarship money. Through my search I came across a website called Brickfish.com. Brickfish runs several campaigns asking participants to submit videos and photos that can then be voted on, reviewed, and supported. There are several different prizes that entries can win per campaign. Some prizes are by reviews and votes which add up to score, and some are by "viral" which means the publicity it gets across the web. I recently entered a campaign called "What's Your Summer Sizzle?" where participants can enter a video/photo/blog of their summer and how it has been sizzling. To view a complete list of prizes for this particular campaign please click here http://www.brickfish.com/Lifestyles/Summer

The link to my entry can be found below. You can help me towards the "viral prize" by simply clicking on the link. If you have a couple extra minutes I encourage you to vote and leave a review after clicking the link (you can do this without registering). Every little bit helps! I would like to thank anybody viewing this post for their time and thank you to everybody who helps me out in advance! Any questions please feel free to ask!

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/VideosSeries/VideoView.aspx?vid=6753_73478648&pid=318810&scid=311

Thank you!

---Mav

Thank you all for the support! It is really helping me, I climbed nearly 100 places in a matter of 2 days! I only need to crack the top 100 for my entry to be eligible for judging and the prize scholarship. To address a few of the other comments/statements.

Pathogen- ]

i voted. but not for you. no, my friend, i voted for the chick who seemed to be the perpetual 5th wheel. So sad, you cruel couples....so sad.

It was her choice to come with. Several other people were supposed to join us, and bailed last minute. We let her know that it would only be us 5 and she was cool with it and we all still had a blast. So :P.

Corruptor310 ]

voted and do you have any military service??

No I do not, please check your PMs for more detail.

CDBS14 ]
Rage75 ]

voted ... twice today ;)

i was gonna ask if we could vote twice' date=' well i just did my second vote. ;D

[/quote']

You can actually vote daily, and thank you, I really appreciate your efforts :)

Once again guys, thank you for all the support! If I win this scholarship it is now over $1,000 dollars that the UF Community has helped me win for school. THANKS!

CDBS14 ]

ohh cool' date=' i will vote everyday now, what spot are u in, if we could know?

[/quote']

The "spot" you can find when you click the link by finding "Ranking." It should change daily, but right now I am in 108 thanks to the UF and SHO sites alone. That makes it over 150 rankings that I climbed in 48 hours, absolutely amazing! Thanks again for all the help!