Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

I was just thinking if the Admins don't mind me doing so LoL but I was thinking should UF have like an Open Ladder I mean I love all the different Tourneys we do but lets say during the POW Tourney a few clans have off days and they just wanna war besides practice then it would be nice to hop on and see if any other clans are looking for a war or something and we can run it UF style of Gameplay.

I have a bunch of more ideas for this but this is just a basic idea of something we could do between Tourneys or during Tourneys. I know its more work for you Admins and I would love to help out in anyway I could if you guys decided to put this into place.

I am not going to lie its the Gaybattles I mean Gamebattles coming out of me but it would be nice to have our own ladder in place just for the fun of it.

Discuss

From what I recall when perticipating in the last UF tourney....which was kick ass up to the final 8 may I add......there really wasn't much "off" time at all. Between defenses and attacks, you're gonna be pretty busy.

It might work for the clans that don't get into the field of 24 for POW though. I'm assuming clans that don't get in POW this time around will realize the value and enjoy this great socom community and will want to stick around for the next tourney that Sniper and Tow are undoubtably already working on B)

-Omni

Guest KingJunk

Yeah I was just thinking of a few ideas to roll with here on UF but as far as the ladder go it can be a year around thing with a ladder rest every what 3 to 6 months.

YA but then there wouldn't be any anticipation and frenzy for their tournaments. You understand?

Also SNIPER

SNIPER ]
Red0ctobeR ]

You weren't open to the idea I had last night sniper! :P:-*

LOL! Uhhh.....I don't roll that way......sorry. ;)

Again something you Didn't say anything about last night. Schnukems. LOL