iLL Fantasy Football

Is it the keeper league? I might give it a shot.

I love the ESPN league. I was in an NFL.com league the first time I played, but it wasn't free the next year. I don't like Yahoo's league because you have to wait till Monday morning for the stats and points to be updated. That's what I like about ESPN is that the stats and points are updated right away.

No, I don't give a damn who throws the comments out. All I'm wanting to know is why, if he's going to make the comment, is he going to throw in the "just kidding" part. If you're going to say it, grow some balls and say it. Don't add the little addendum, like, "Hey, I want to say this, but I don't have the balls to come out and say it, so I'm going to try and say it in a joking manner". Otherwise, it's better to keep your mouth shut. That's just my opinion, and I wanted his view, that's why I asked, "then why say anything?". Is that okay with you?

If i had the balls to say a joke? I am only kidding. It was there and i took it, for a "joke". If you notice i always stay away from posting in the drama threads because frankly, it's all for video games and fun, there's nothing that serious on any of these forums or games that would make me even give a shit to post my opinions, there's plenty of other forums for that. There's a lot of high strung people around here that take shit too serious and i am not one of them. My real life has enough drama for me.

I am done now.

SQUlD ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

What, you guys are the only ones that can throw barbed comments at will?

And, just to lighten the mood some, I'll ask, who the hell is will?

at will...

Come on now. Just like when some on says "fire at will" Like on Socom!

::)

Besides this is about football. Lets take our panties out of our ass, and get back on football...

SQUlD ]

No, I don't give a damn who throws the comments out. All I'm wanting to know is why, if he's going to make the comment, is he going to throw in the "just kidding" part. If you're going to say it, grow some balls and say it. Don't add the little addendum, like, "Hey, I want to say this, but I don't have the balls to come out and say it, so I'm going to try and say it in a joking manner". Otherwise, it's better to keep your mouth shut. That's just my opinion, and I wanted his view, that's why I asked, "then why say anything?". Is that okay with you?

Ahem*in best terrence voice* Calm down budday. ;D