I Am Officially Shutting Down [APC]

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KingJunk
Skipper ]

Sweet! Who wants to start an APC clan with me?

Just kidding....goodluck guys.

Hopefully Junk will shut down JyK and form Junk's Johnson

Need a PS3 to start a clan ::) ::)

Pathogen- ]

well, i guess a celebration is in order? congrats and good luck

449759154_204dd4f6a8.jpg?v=0

Didn't anyone else catch this.. LMAO.!!!

Thats hilarious Path. ;D

I fully understand you feelings on it Tow, I used to start fresh for each new Socom title.

Socom 1 - [sS] (like as in ships. lol) & LBRidaz (dont ask)

Socom 2 - [=R=]

Socom 3/CA - [\\']

Socom: Confrontation - [CDS]

Congrats, & i also agree Viper IS one hell of a guy. ;)

Good Luck [RVN], [RaV], [RVW], [RW], [~R~], etc, etc..

Sounds like the change is for the better for your team/ teams. So congrats and good luck to all you Ravens!

However I will disagree with one thing... While APC may have been taken for a bands name to some- To the majority of clans and people who seriously play socom, they know APC to be something far different from a band- And I am not just talking about UF folks. To any avail I think the branding of APC and its letters in the socom community will always remain as an elite socom clan who started an elite socom tourney...

Its like a well recognized brand like Coors changing its name to clear water... Sure it may taste better than before.. But is it really Coors? I think not. 8)

lol

Good shit fellas I look forward to seeing the site.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

I havent been around that long, only started during the socom 3 era. But as long as i have been here one clan always set the bar for others to reach, and that was APC. i have come to know many of the guys in your clan, and have nothing but respect for each and every one of them. i also had limited exposure to rogue 7 during socom, and must say that a combination of the 2 clans can only be a successful venture.

From everybody at SxB i would like to wish you all the best of luck (like you'll need it) and congratulations on this bold step forward.

xPUDDYTATx ]

From everybody at SxB i would like to wish you all the best of luck (like you'll need it) and congratulations on this bold step forward.

Oh, we'll need it, Puddy.

It's a pretty anxious, scary night for us all tonight.

Exciting....but scary. LOL

Only time will tell.

We're roasting the old APC forum for the rest of this week. LOL

• Directors

Well, I feel like I should chime in, if only to thank Tow & everybody else who worked to make this whole thing possible. I really appreciate the kind words in regard to my character, I do the best I can. And I hope it speaks volumes about the shooters I chose to be a part of this exciting new project.

Rogue 7 / DEVGRU will always hold a place in my heart, but like Tow, I felt like it was time to move on. As close as [>7<] & [APC] have been over the years, it was a natural progression. The logistics of this "colaboration" were crazy at times. I mean, just the fact that we had to keep it secret from so many people, for such a long time, was nearly impossible. Special thanks to Chronic, Fear Wade, & the other guys on my end, who helped make this transition as easy as possible.

In closing, I raise a drink to my friends, both old & new. Hear the call!!!

~V~

Undertow ]
forest42 ]

i have a whole new respect for you Mr. Undertow. i wish you the best of luck, and many years of fun. i'm sure i will still see you around here.

Well THANK you.

Believe me.....it's scary. LOL

Just plain scary.

And yeah....you'll probably still see me around here at UF. LOL

that probably, scares me :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\