Weightlifter Dislocates Shoulder at Olympics

No doubt. The clean has always freaked me out a bit. At least they have those blockers now, so you don't have to sit there and stare at it. Even though they showed a replay 5 times. :P

I like the announcer that says "Quit showing it!!"

Guest [iLL] Andawg

wasn't so bad until the one angle...*throws up a little in my mouth*

I love technology once in awhile, all those great camera angles and mics to hear the screaming

Guest SuddenRedScare

I couldn't watch it. I broke my leg last year and it looked a lot like that. Whenever I see anything like this, it makes me sick to me stomach. The only good thing that came out of my whole situation is I got this bad ass x-ray. 8)

leg.jpg

SuddenRedScare ]

I couldn't watch it. I broke my leg last year and it looked a lot like that. Whenever I see anything like this, it makes me sick to me stomach. The only good thing that came out of my whole situation is I got this bad ass x-ray. 8)

leg.jpg

lol same with my knee.. just messed up. Ruined my hockey career! :(

lol, I had to do an MRI for this injury, messed up some ligaments and tore away the cartilage under my knee so I have some nasty arthritis pains.

I don't know the medical reasons behind the back of my knee doing this, all the injury was to the front of the knee... but apparently my red blood cells where popping left and right. I noticed it randomly and was like WTF. LOL

mylegab9.jpg

Pathogen- ]

they're plaid..i'm sure you'd be hardpressed to find a guy who DOESN'T have something similar lol

btw, have you guys seen that old vid of the weightlifter who craps his pants? i couldnt find it

Heh, no, that`d be funny to see. Jeeez, how embarrassed would you be!

Pathogen- ]

they're plaid..i'm sure you'd be hardpressed to find a guy who DOESN'T have something similar lol

btw, have you guys seen that old vid of the weightlifter who craps his pants? i couldnt find it

I do not own plaid boxers. ;D

That video yer speaking of is still on rotten.com. It was the last time I looked a few months back anyways.