AoA Affliction & AoA ONLY.!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Saint we know..

How would you react if i called [COU] cheaters & said they should be removed from a tourney.?

[AoA]

Here is one video..

7 out of 8 going down in 30 sec. lol (last one in 1 min.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/pbwJZDIGosI&feature=user

There are others at the end, but no "Fault", only "Crucible" (Crucible: the map, not the tourney :))

i'll keep looking.

If you see something shady let me know.

Chili-Palmer ]

Yes Saint we know..

How would you react if i called [COU] cheaters & said they should be removed from a tourney.?

Actually I would like nothing more than to put this behind us.. (both clans)

What would any clan member or leader do, if their clan were accused of cheating.?

What do YOU do.?

What can you do.?

What should you do.?

I am sick of getting so pissed off over a stupid war that happened over a year ago.. and would love to hear what others would do in my position.

Based on how sure [AoA] seems to be that something did happen it makes me wonder about these two new-ish members we had in that war. (they had been in the clan for a few months) & they left soon after this tourney. (maybe another month or so)

So those are the two i really cant say i KNOW 100% they didn't do anything. EVERYONE ELSE that was in my clan i would bet my life that nothing happened.!!

In THAT situation what do you do..

Admit to cheating because the opponent says it happened.?

Admit to cheating because i had two members that i couldn't trust 100%

or

Keep fighting with them because they are dragging our good name thru the mud based on their opinions.!?

I'm not saying i know 100% that it didn't happen, but i sure as hell dont know that it did.!!

So what do you do..?

yeah i sure that was one of those we are down 5-2 so mind as well try a rush to see what happens!! lol

and cant believe you get this bent about a gunner who's just that a gunner. do you ever see leaders besides comi's late appearance(which was only hear to answer your post) who keeps bringing this up!! NO but you are a leader and one who loves to throw dirt. I had already asked affliction to stop posting about the SHO and iLL situation. and you still posted shit about him after that. SO how about lead by example and be the bigger man. after all he's only 18 and still gets frayed easily when be attacked. if you kept our name out of your mouth this shit(meaning what we are going threw now) probably would have never happened. BUT like this thread you never miss a shot to start throwing do you. if its not us then its someone else!! ::)

Then again I never had a problem in the rep section. EVER when there was a problem on either side. I was polite as fair about any problem we came up against(which wasn't many).

SO for now on if you have a problem do everyone a favor and talk to ME. It will be handled as long as YOU keep your comments to yourself. But we will see how well that works.

thanks ,

DI

Guest SuddenRedScare

popcorn.gif

I won't get too far into this because I obviously wasn't there but I have a very hard time believing anything AoA says. I've played with \\' for a long time now and they have never been ones to cheat to win. If you remember back in Black 3 when iLL participated, Chili and I both ran it together. We got our asses kicked, and had fun. Like Chili said, unless you have hard evidence of them cheating, which is highly unlikely, don't point fingers. It makes you guys look absolutely asinine.

Guest SuddenRedScare
DeAdLy-InTeNt ]

i guess some people have hard times reading titles of threads. ::) ::)::) ::)::)

I guess so...

SHO

*S*

cBs

iLL

JyK

Am I missing anyone?

i love how the threads entitled AoA and chilli but iLL still manages to jump in, that round was a fluke...im pretty sure it happened because of the countless draws, i wished i kept video from back in the day when we were undefeated until we either lost in the finals to \H/ (best war) or came upon the war you see there, this basically was brought up again because chilli took iLL and SHO's side in the other thread just as they are doing now (birds of a feather, flock toghether), the only outcome that will ever come of this is you Chilli bieng not 100% sure it happened and us knowing it happened, which im perfectly content with... all i can do is wait for the new socom when we can face again as rivals but hopefully friendly rivals wholeave the past in the past. and if SHO and iLL are around they piggy back on each other.

Guest SuddenRedScare
-Affliction- ]

i love how the threads entitled AoA and chilli but iLL still manages to jump in, that round was a fluke...im pretty sure it happened because of the countless draws, i wished i kept video from back in the day when we were undefeated until we either lost in the finals to \H/ (best war) or came upon the war you see there, this basically was brought up again because chilli took iLL and SHO's side in the other thread just as they are doing now (birds of a feather, flock toghether), the only outcome that will ever come of this is you Chilli bieng not 100% sure it happened and us knowing it happened, which im perfectly content with... all i can do is wait for the new socom when we can face again as rivals but hopefully friendly rivals wholeave the past in the past. and if SHO and iLL are around they piggy back on each other.

No, sir. We all see you guys for what you really are...

SuddenRedScare ]
-Affliction- ]

No, sir. We all see you guys for what you really are...

ok mam, maybe we should learn from the masters of tactics

Guest SuddenRedScare

I see something like this:

retardjn1.jpg

Honestly Affliction, could you post something besides immature shots calling others gay, women, and all the childish nonsense? Seriously. Impress me.

DeAdLy-InTeNt ]

and cant believe you get this bent about a gunner who's just that a gunner. do you ever see leaders besides comi's late appearance(which was only hear to answer your post) who keeps bringing this up!! NO but you are a leader and one who loves to throw dirt. I had already asked affliction to stop posting about the SHO and iLL situation. and you still posted shit about him after that.

SO for now on if you have a problem do everyone a favor and talk to ME. It will be handled as long as YOU keep your comments to yourself. But we will see how well that works.

I get this bent about what gunner..!?

I mentioned a clan got booted for cheating but members we're still able to participate in Ronin.. I kept it simple & to the point, NOT pointing fingers at AoA then Affliction took a shot.

So thats how this all got brought up again.. but why does the tention have to even be there.!?

Honestly your leader is the worst at it.. he makes claims & stirs the pot full of shit so bad it makes the whole situation way worse..

Once this got started back up i was trying to explain to Affliction in a very simple & honest way. (which he said "he can respect that") but then Comi comes in & throws accusations, (stating we were caught cheating & thrown out of a tourney, which is ALL a complete lie.!) & drops a load of shit on the whole (somewhat) mature conversation that was going on.. as if we all dont know what the fight is about. lol

IF you were in my shoes what would you do.?

I have tried to be as fair as possible, I jhave offered you to show me where they got shot from. (we tried the window in Crucible and found you cant even shoot out of it)

What else can i do..?

I'm always going to protect my guys.. from shit slinging, but that doesn't seem to stop you guys from doing it.