AoA Affliction & AoA ONLY.!

The rest of you guys quit posting..

I asked for opinions on what you would do in my situtation, not to jump in & throw dirt.

-Affliction- ]

i love how the threads entitled AoA and chilli but iLL still manages to jump in, that round was a fluke...im pretty sure it happened because of the countless draws, i wished i kept video from back in the day when we were undefeated until we either lost in the finals to \H/ (best war) or came upon the war you see there, this basically was brought up again because chilli took iLL and SHO's side in the other thread just as they are doing now (birds of a feather, flock toghether), the only outcome that will ever come of this is you Chilli bieng not 100% sure it happened and us knowing it happened, which im perfectly content with... all i can do is wait for the new socom when we can face again as rivals but hopefully friendly rivals wholeave the past in the past. and if SHO and iLL are around they piggy back on each other.

See this is how you guys dont give the situation a fair look.

Tell me how YOU know 100% it did happen.?

Tell me all 8 gunners that were there & tell me exactly who got hit & from where & by who.?

Otherwise you are NOT 100% just as i am.. only i am willing to tell the truth. ;)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasnt even active on the forums when this happened but i was in the war, i never got soft spotted, alot of my guys did though, the map you keep talking about wasnt even the problem it was fault, shooting through the walls and beams...

and Path, SRS, u guys keep throwing out all these pics about me bieng a retard on the internet, your doing the exact same thing i am, your hipocrites in every sense of the word, wether it pertains to cheating, shit talking, posting on the forums... maybe ill borrow the book after your done with it path

-Affliction- ]

i wasnt even active on the forums when this happened but i was in the war, i never got soft spotted, alot of my guys did though, the map you keep talking about wasnt even the problem it was fault, shooting through the walls and beams...

Thank you. ;D

Bring them to me or stop talking as if YOU know 100%. because YOU dont know.. just as i dont know 100%.

That is my point, it doesn't matter if someone says it happen or didn't happen. You guys threw out accusations based on heresay. NOT Proof, then try to claim that we didn't get busted because of a relationship with UF or some other BS.. NOT because there is NO Proof.!

Dont you think that if there was proof on either side the clan would be removed..!?

I know you THINK we cheated because someone told you, but you dont KNOW.. so dont act like you know. Dont act like it is fact, because you heard.. We all "heard" that Bigfoot got caught.. lol

Chili-Palmer ]

I get this bent about what gunner..!?

Affliction

Chili-Palmer ]

I mentioned a clan got booted for cheating but members we're still able to participate in Ronin.. I kept it simple & to the point, NOT pointing fingers at AoA then Affliction took a shot.

well name anybody else you could be talking about?? THAT would be the first mud thrown.

Chili-Palmer ]
DeAdLy-InTeNt ]

and cant believe you get this bent about a gunner who's just that a gunner. do you ever see leaders besides comi's late appearance(which was only hear to answer your post) who keeps bringing this up!! NO but you are a leader and one who loves to throw dirt. I had already asked affliction to stop posting about the SHO and iLL situation. and you still posted shit about him after that.

SO for now on if you have a problem do everyone a favor and talk to ME. It will be handled as long as YOU keep your comments to yourself. But we will see how well that works.

I get this bent about what gunner..!?

but why does the tention have to even be there.!?

IT doesn't. just keep us out of your threads and we will do the same. its that simple. i can tell you that he will not take any jokes from you. but I'm game. ;) I'm a non-drama kind of person . thats why I mainly police my guys like i have, and handle myself on here.

and trust me a don't think comi will be back any time soon. just dont give him a reason to come back. lol

i would get back on socom but i don't have a mic anymore. :-[

SO to recap, don't make comments to my guys, and they will respect my wish that they do the same.

Sound good to you???

Guest SuddenRedScare
Chili-Palmer ]

I asked for opinions on what you would do in my situtation, not to jump in & throw dirt.

I didn't come on here for the sole reason of throwing dirt. It just comes naturally when I see the name Affliction. You ask for my opinion, here it is:

Time to let this thread die. This happened a year and a half maybe two years ago. The Warriors are no loner around, so I really don't see the point of Affliction even bringing this up. That is unless he feels the need to cover his ass. Cover his ass of what you ask? The fact that his group knowingly and willingly cheated on one or even two separate occasions. Affliction, I leave you with this. If you live in a glass house, you shouldn't throw rocks. Trying to smear another group only makes your group look worse.

Chili-Palmer ]
-Affliction- ]

i love how the threads entitled AoA and chilli but iLL still manages to jump in, that round was a fluke...im pretty sure it happened because of the countless draws, i wished i kept video from back in the day when we were undefeated until we either lost in the finals to \H/ (best war) or came upon the war you see there, this basically was brought up again because chilli took iLL and SHO's side in the other thread just as they are doing now (birds of a feather, flock toghether), the only outcome that will ever come of this is you Chilli bieng not 100% sure it happened and us knowing it happened, which im perfectly content with... all i can do is wait for the new socom when we can face again as rivals but hopefully friendly rivals wholeave the past in the past. and if SHO and iLL are around they piggy back on each other.

See this is how you guys dont give the situation a fair look.

Tell me how YOU know 100% it did happen.?

Tell me all 8 gunners that were there & tell me exactly who got hit & from where & by who.?

Otherwise you are NOT 100% just as i am.. only i am willing to tell the truth. ;)

How about you ask Comi, & you both answer these questions.?

Then I Might feel better knowing all the FACTS you guys have to back up your accusations.

oh i was also not active on these forums back then.

i did, i might be wrong about the name but i think it was M16assassin. sorry i cant spell my way out of a wet paper bag.

and it was in fault it was in the left tunnel in that little room on the left. i had a Sniper rifle scoped all the way in laying in prone. i could watch the bullet come out of the left wall. before one hit me. again i wasn't here at the time and was only a lowly gunner myself at the time. so i didn't even know there was a offer to show you where it was.

SuddenRedScare ]
Chili-Palmer ]

I didn't come on here for the sole reason of throwing dirt. It just comes naturally when I see the name Affliction. You ask for my opinion, here it is:

Time to let this thread die. This happened a year and a half maybe two years ago. The Warriors are no loner around, so I really don't see the point of Affliction even bringing this up. That is unless he feels the need to cover his ass. Cover his ass of what you ask? The fact that his group knowingly and willingly cheated on one or even two separate occasions. Affliction, I leave you with this. If you live in a glass house, you shouldn't throw rocks. Trying to smear another group only makes your group look worse.

the same to you

DeAdLy-InTeNt ]

i did, i might be wrong about the name but i think it was M16assassin. sorry i cant spell my way out of a wet paper bag.

and it was in fault it was in the left tunnel in that little room on the left. i had a Sniper rifle scoped all the way in laying in prone. i could watch the bullet come out of the left wall. before one hit me. again i wasn't here at the time and was only a lowly gunner myself at the time. so i didn't even know there was a offer to show you where it was.

ok well that IS a well known soft spot, but i would bet my life M16 was not only NOT in that position, but would never soft spot. (nor did he hardly ever use a sniper rifle, especially on that map)

So those are NOT facts. just the name of a well known \\'arrior, & a well known soft spot.

Chili-Palmer ]
DeAdLy-InTeNt ]

ok well that IS a well known soft spot, but i would bet my life M16 was not only NOT in that position, but would never soft spot.

So those are NOT facts. just the name of a well known \\'arrior, & a well known soft spot.

again i don't know if that was the right name. just what spot i was covering at the time. which was every time we played that map.

DeAdLy-InTeNt ]

for all i know it may have been one of the 2 noobs you had at the time.

but who cares it was in the past. it should stay there.

Ok lets say you are in my position (or Roosters) & it was one of the n00bs.. no one saw them & no one knows but them, & neither of them copped to it.

What do you do.?

- Admit guilt because your opponent says it happened.

or

- Wait for proof before you crucify your clanmate.

I chose the latter, & am still waiting for proof ;D

Dont forget Rooster mentioned something in the lobby for a reason.. But made no complaint in the rep section, because without proof, we would just be crying wolf. (Or at the least letting the admins know something fishy happened, so if more happens, it would become obvious that the possibility is more in your favor.)

BUT NOT asking for a clan to be removed as if we had proof, or that we have facts.

Chili-Palmer ]
DeAdLy-InTeNt ]

Ok lets say you are in my position (or Roosters) & it was one of the n00bs.. no one saw them & no one knows but them, & neither of them copped to it.

What do you do.?

or

Dont forget Rooster mentioned something in the lobby for a reason.. But made no complaint in the rep section, because without proof, we would just be crying wolf. (Or at the least letting the admins know something fishy happened, so if more happens, it would become obvious that the possibility is more in your favor.)

BUT NOT asking for a clan to be removed as if we had proof, or that we have facts.

agreed, i wasn't the rep at the time, i would have PM'ed you about it and made you aware of this fact. i have PM'ed reps before when they where doing something was is frowned upon, but didn't feel in warrented a blow out complaint. others have done the same for me. thats one thing that COD removed from the game since most walls can be shot threw. I would have PM"ed you saying make sure you guy sits somewhere else because he can't be seen from our side of the wall, just the bullets. but could you feel why someone would be upset if they knew they could do nothing but get shoot covering that door because you could not shoot threw that wall back. we don't have someone with the money to buy a setup to record our matches, otherwise we be doing it. which sucks basically because anybody could break the rules and we would never have any proof. :( so if you had a clan that didn't have the money to set up cameras. would you never complain about things that happen during gameplay?? just let it keep happening??

Chili-Palmer ]
DeAdLy-InTeNt ]

What do you do.?

or

have told u numerous times i do not expect you to admit anything, u were not there.

and i was wrong u were not removed from the tourney because jyk beat you before another clan brought it to light.

i am 100% sure that your clan was soft spotting as others in our clan are. as after i got soft spotted in fault i had 2 other snipers move next to me to check to make sure i wasnt seeing things, , and the player in question(dont remember who it was) said we could not see him because he was throwing smoke. but there was never any smoke in the hall way.

for the 100th time we never asked for your clan to be removed from the tourney or for us to be put back in, we just wanted the word out.and we went to the admins privitely and were told to post something in the rep section. after we put it out we got pm's from a couple of other clans stating they believed they were soft spotted by your clan. so i showed jyk all of your spots. including the one where your guy was looking through the wall into the seals spawn,(we know he was there we killed him twice while he was doing it.) kingjunk told me he had heard from some other clans to watch out for soft spotting from your clan. and after your war king told me you guys were in common soft spotting positions.

all of this would have been solved if when after round we called for admin to join the room, and one would not come in.

with the window in ceucible you can shoot through the wall in the hut, we even showed the admins how to do it, the reason that comes up is rooster admitted to being in that spot.

affliction only made the comment because of your topic some things never change. and he was asked to ignore it.

for the millionith time i have been over this for along time, the only reason i even post is because of chili's inabilty to post without attacking somebody.

chili you must of been beat up alot as a child, and foundly on the internet where some one can't physical reach you decided to act tuff.

cmon man your 38 years old and can not hold a civil debate about something that happened in a video game.

could you imagine if obama or mccain shared the level of civility that you have.

mccain says" obama is gonna raise taxes" obama replies" fuck you mccain you fucking liar, blow me"

the nation says mccain must be right, otherwise obama would have debated and not just got defensive and thrown out obsenities.

*** ATTENTION ***

I have read all of this pointless thread and Cant seem to see the point of many of these arguments.

Here are The facts that we know.

AOA, Accused \\'arriors of Cheating (softspotting).Which infact the warriors thought AOA were cheating. There isnt any clan here that someone hasn't accused of cheating. Thats to be expected. But without proof it is lost in a he said she said argument and should only be talked about in the rep section between clan reps involved. If another team out performs the other team, Foul play is shouted. Thats Life. While the team that is accused gets mad, It is something that happens all the time.

AoA never had proof that \\'arriors did anything wrong. AOA claims to have "warned" JYK of the ACCUSED softspotting. JYK has MANY member video taping at all times as we know. YET There was never any proof of sorftspotting again, Just what was claimed by AOA.

So with that, All of the claims are just that..... Empty claims 2 years ago at that.

Without proof of something, Please don't throw accusations publicly. Pm the clan rep and sort things out in a mature order.

I expect this topic to be done by now and all parties can move on. And any insults from either side need to stop immediately! No matter how much you dislike someone, When your at UF we ask you to Respect the other members.

COMIGAR ]

i was wrong u were not removed from the tourney because jyk beat you before another clan brought it to light.

Yes you were wrong..

Another clan..?

Brought what to light..? (see how you attempt to post something about my clan as if you have facts... but you dont it is your opinion)

COMIGAR ]i am 100% sure that your clan was soft spotting as others in our clan are. as after i got soft spotted in fault i had 2 other snipers move next to me to check to make sure i wasnt seeing things, , and the player in question(dont remember who it was) said we could not see him because he was throwing smoke. but there was never any smoke in the hall way.
Convenient

COMIGAR ]for the 100th time we never asked for your clan to be removed from the tourney or for us to be put back in, we just wanted the word out.and we went to the admins privately and were told to post something in the rep section. after we put it out we got pm's from a couple of other clans stating they believed they were soft spotted by your clan. so i showed jyk all of your spots. including the one where your guy was looking through the wall into the seals spawn,(we know he was there we killed him twice while he was doing it.) kingjunk told me he had heard from some other clans to watch out for soft spotting from your clan. and after your war king told me you guys were in common soft spotting positions.
See how you post like there are "other" clans involved in this, but yet we have NEVER heard from any of them.. again more lies to try to validate your story. (if there are "other" clans i would love to hear from them..) IF ANYONE EVER felt they were soft spotted by us, i would want to hear/know about it. (my point being it is funny how it ONLY happened to YOU)

Also,

JyK's deal had NOTHING to do with soft spotting..

One of their guys' was inside a building, & part their body (torso/shoulder) was showing thru to the outside, thru a wall, & M16 took a shot at that part of his body. he died. end of story, but from JyK's point of view it looked like he just got shot thru a wall, when the actual motion of going thru a wall was done by his body not the bullet.!

So leave JyK out of this. (i dont think they would back you up anyway)

COMIGAR ]and i was wrong u

all of this would have been solved if when after round we called for admin to join the room, and one would not come in.

with the window in ceucible you can shoot through the wall in the hut, we even showed the admins how to do it, the reason that comes up is rooster admitted to being in that spot.

How would an admin in the lobby prove anything for ether of us..!?

COMIGAR ]

for the millionith time i have been over this for along time, the only reason i even post is because of chili's inabilty to post without attacking somebody.

chili you must of been beat up alot as a child, and foundly on the internet where some one can't physical reach you decided to act tuff.

could you imagine if obama or mccain shared the level of civility that you have.

mccain says" obama is gonna raise taxes" obama replies" fuck you mccain you fucking liar, blow me"

the nation says mccain must be right, otherwise obama would have debated and not just got defensive and thrown out obsenities.

Not sure what foundly means, but yea dont stoop to my level.. lol

Comigar all you do is escalate things..

you have ZERO facts, ZERO proof, & all you do is talk shit like you claim thats all i do.!

At least your clan seems to be satisfied that something "MAY" have happened to either side which actually i believe they admitted that [AoA]mosh-a-losh DID in fact soft spot.. wether it was a reaction to what they felt was happening to them or not i dont know, but at least it is honest, but since neither side has proof of anything it WAS & IS STILL a waste of time & energy to report or discuss.

I'm done with it, if you are..

Guest M16Assassin
DeAdLy-InTeNt ]

I promise you it wasn't M16 Deadly. I'm pretty sure that guy was on the other side of the map. But at least thats what he tells me. ;D

-Rooster- ]

*** ATTENTION ***

I have read all of this pointless thread and Cant seem to see the point of many of these arguments.

Here are The facts that we know.

AOA, Accused \\'arriors of Cheating (softspotting).Which infact the warriors thought AOA were cheating. There isnt any clan here that someone hasn't accused of cheating. Thats to be expected. But without proof it is lost in a he said she said argument and should only be talked about in the rep section between clan reps involved. If another team out performs the other team, Foul play is shouted. Thats Life. While the team that is accused gets mad, It is something that happens all the time.

AoA never had proof that \\'arriors did anything wrong. AOA claims to have "warned" JYK of the ACCUSED softspotting. JYK has MANY member video taping at all times as we know. YET There was never any proof of sorftspotting again, Just what was claimed by AOA.

So with that, All of the claims are just that..... Empty claims 2 years ago at that.

Without proof of something, Please don't throw accusations publicly. Pm the clan rep and sort things out in a mature order.

I expect this topic to be done by now and all parties can move on. And any insults from either side need to stop immediately! No matter how much you dislike someone, When your at UF we ask you to Respect the other members.

if you noticed, we didn't start this dumb thread anyway. we as usual are just being targeted. he even stated this was not needed, but still posted it up with a smile. go figure that one. not that open blasting isn't wrong are anything. ::)

ALL OF THIS COULD HAVE BEEN DONE WITH PM'S. but NO he likes stirring the pot. because he's part of the select few who can do it daily.

SO we didn't start this BS thread your boy did. OH never mind i see way its OK.

later

Prane ]
DeAdLy-InTeNt ]

I promise you it wasn't M16 Deadly. I'm pretty sure that guy was on the other side of the map. But at least thats what he tells me. ;D

it's all good man. i really wasn't sure if that was name.

thanks

Guest M16Assassin

You caught us dude. We have had Rooster on the inside now for over a year. We were just getting ready to lead a coupe on Urgent Fury when you exposed us. Quick Rooster retreat!!!!

Dont bother with that dude... they'll take it for serious & send a bunch of PM's stating that Rooster cheats, blah blah, & it starts all over again with the miscommunication.

Honestly, the reason this was not in a PM is because in a PM it would only go to one person than that person tells his clan then they all reply with 5 different PM's..

Thats how miscommunications start.. exactly how this all started.!

You guys never knew that Comigar & I had many PM's prior to this going public, because you heard about it from his side, & ran with what he said, not what the true FULL story was.

So i in turn received multiple PM's from AoA clan members.! which makes things 5 times more complicated to follow or to deal with.

One solid thread is the way to go on this, & that is why i did it this way. (Me vs AoA, with the whole community to see what the truth is)

Guest M16Assassin

Deadly I call on you for a ceasefire. I only want to see one more post in this thread and thats hopefully from you Deadly saying "Ok Prane we can end this right now and move on." I've had my drama fill for the next month or so.

Prane ]

Deadly I call on you for a ceasefire. I only want to see one more post in this thread and thats hopefully from you Deadly saying "Ok Prane we can end this right now and move on." I've had my drama fill for the next month or so.

im not sure if you have read all of the posts i have came up with a cease fire agreement Twice. Thats only thing chili won't respond to.