AoA Affliction & AoA ONLY.!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Prane ]

Again Deadly I ask you can we end this right now? One leader to a 3rd in command.

ps I'm 3rd in command

I asked you once to stay out of this. I won't ask you again. If you get involved in this one more time, this will go in a different direction for you. This is a OLD ASS subject! and should have been DEAD long ago! And Chili please! don't send me these Hitler messages again! He is a member of *S* and he will act accordingly on these forums, as we see fit!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Oh and just so that you ALL don't think that we are some cold hearted clan that won't allow our men to speak their own minds. Thats NOT the case at all, we just DON"T like to see them speaking it!... a year later, when the subject should have put to rest along time ago. We at *S* try and stay DRAMA FREE! For the most part.

But it's sad to see, that some people need DRAMA so bad, that they dig shit up from the grave to get it.

H.A.V.0.C ]

Oh and just so that you ALL don't think that we are some cold hearted clan that won't allow our men to speak their own minds. Thats NOT the case at all, we just DON"T like to see them speaking it!... a year later, when the subject should have put to rest along time ago. We at *S* try and stay DRAMA FREE! For the most part.

But it's sad to see, that some people need DRAMA so bad, that they dig shit up from the grave to get it.

you forgot to say cod4 is dead to me, lol. ;D ;D

I started reading this thread from page 5 and worked my way backwards.

I hadn't given this thread any thought until tonight, reading it for the first time.

As I said...I was reading it backwards, and though I only got to the 3rd reply on the fourth page, this is literally the dumbest situational drama thread I've read in a long time.

Now, if UF hadn't had its share of drama in the last week or month, then I say yeah, pull up a situation from a few tourneys ago and have at it! ::)

But we've HAD enough drama here even in the past WEEK.

Go blow your drama loads on that, because this.....this is just INANE.

I'm locking this thread.

(And as for any type of insinuations up there that ANYONE in this community gets "special" treatment for whatever reason......go bark up another tree or go find a tourney that will treat you better. Seriously, I implore you. You owe it to yourself. Otherwise, get off the conspiracy theories. They're laughable at their very best.)