I got picked!!!!!!!

So, I'm with a company called Agel Enterprises which is having a 3 day conference in Utah this Sept. 4,5,6. Because it's such a cool company they had us submit something for a talent show that will happen at some point in those 3 days. Only a hand full of ppl are picked to actaully perform on stage. I just learened that I was lucky enough to be picked!!!! I now will be perfroming in front of 5k ppl who are from all over the world!!! My biggest crowd yet! LOL As opposed to a bunch of drunks in the local bar on open mic night! LOLOL Any ways, I'll film it and post when I'm there... Here's the tryout video I sent in. Yes, the WAR_PIG is an old hippy. LOL ;)

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Prolog39 ]
WARPIG ]
Prolog39 ]
KingJunk ]

Congrats man! You should wear a UF T-Shirt when you perform since you are the new face of UF ;)

I sure hope not.

Thank you... from the peanut gallery. This is that "high road" stuff you guys keep talking about. ::)

I'm not getting into it with you, I just hope you wouldint be used as the face of the UF. Wouldint really fit.

Lets not get started guys, jeez.... I don't need three more days of this shit.

From one string picker to another....you got some SKILLS man!

I loved it! I don't play the blues but have always loved the blues.

Hopefully you'll have another video of you doing that in FRONT of the 5K people!

Good luck, man.

And don't worry about those who like to throw the barbs.

I would say just rise above the stupid comments.......unless you didn't just earn your Agel 08 spot and someone on the inside just "gave" it to you instead of someone else because you were SUCH a good friend.

We really wish the best for you and seriously....I hope there's a live performance video when you do it. Those are always the best.

Undertow ]

Hopefully you'll have another video of you doing that in FRONT of the 5K people!

Good luck, man.

I would say just rise above the stupid comments.......unless you didn't just earn your Agel 08 spot and someone on the inside just "gave" it to you instead of someone else because you were SUCH a good friend.

We really wish the best for you and seriously....I hope there's a live performance video when you do it. Those are always the best.

Haha!!!! Thanks TOW. And yes, I'll have someone in the crowd filming me. Should be interesting. :P

Undertow ]

Good luck, man.

LMAO!!!

and Warpig congrats on the talent show. what is it that you really do for a living??

Yeah, that's just a cheap Fender copy. I will own a nice Dobro someday too! I love playing slide. Alt tunnings are some of the most fun I have on the guitar. What do you play TOW? I knew there was a reason I felt such a connection with you. LOL Nothing gay of course. LOL

I'm a web designer and have an Agel distributorship on the side. You can PM if you want more info on that. ;)

This is the classic I want!

dobro60d001.jpg

WARPIG ]

Yeah, that's just a cheap Fender copy. I will own a nice Dobro someday too! I love playing slide. Alt tunnings are some of the most fun I have on the guitar. What do you play TOW? I knew there was a reason I felt such a connection with you. LOL Nothing gay of course. LOL

I'm a web designer and have an Agel distributorship on the side. You can PM if you want more info on that. ;)

This is the classic I want!

dobro60d001.jpg

thanks cool i didn't know what agel is thats all. ;)