Be NICE Thread!!

Guest KingJunk

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the PM's that CD is sending me, it's become a challenge to see who can get him to post in the public section.

He said that if I make him post in the public section, he will create a new screen name on the PSN called SQUIDS-BITCH and just run around on the other team killing himself and speaking jibberish. He has also extended that offer to anyone that can make him post. I hope someone else wins because it sounds like a lame deal to me.

DSM has been a part of the UF communitY since UF-3. Even though DSM does not play in each and every tournament like most of you guys, we have always made our way into every tournament we have applied for. We have always felt that we can call UF our home away from home. I would like to thank TOW for giving us our shot at the UF.

We have made some really good friends with clans like SxB, BOU and LA. And thanks to everyone for accepting us into this community. We have played with most of the clans, and we have never had any issues with any clan. To my knowledge no one has ever had any issues with us. Whenever Socom is released, we will be around more battling it up with everyone.

Really is a shame all the negative heat COD is getting just because SOCOM is around the corner. I thought COD 4 was a fun game ! It was different from what the typical SOCOM community was used to, but it was still very fun and very nice looking. The lobby system sucks and just isn't tailored to console gaming just yet, but I just think most of the negativity is coming from people not being able to get used to the 1st person feel. It's going to be interesting to see how those who have adapted to it fair once SOCOM comes back and it's 3rd person.

Not to get too far off topic, but...

The only thing wrong with CoD4's Lobby system is that people refuse to play in a (unranked) private room.!

Everything you want in a lobby system is available in a private room. (and more)

Back to being nice. :)

Chili-Palmer ]

Not to get too far off topic, but...

The only thing wrong with CoD4's Lobby system is that people refuse to play in a (unranked) private room.!

Everything you want in a lobby system is available in a private room. (and more)

Back to being nice. :)

Agreed private rooms are way more fun too.