Cell Phones will be the death of us

CDBS14 ]

then how come it worked for me' date=' lol. seriously it happened 2 times. first with the two iphones and then the last time we had like 13 phones lol.

[/quote']

I'm calling bullshit until you post some video proof. ;)

BigMoneyNacku ]
CDBS14 ]

then how come it worked for me' date=' lol. seriously it happened 2 times. first with the two iphones and then the last time we had like 13 phones lol.

[/quote']

I'm calling bullshit until you post some video proof. ;)

WE WANT PROOF!!!! hahahahahahahaha

seriously film it!

Yeah, but the problem with that is exactly what they did in the video. LOL He can just edit it so it looks like it. Very easy with a copy of Final Cut Pro. ;)

Bottom line is there is no proof of this, legitimate proof... that this happens. I believed it till someone told me it was a hoax and I looked it up on youtube and found the video that proves these were faked. I'm as gullible as the next guy. LOL Until I see the proof... which CNN has provided.

willywonka159 ]
--BB--Xanthe ]

I hope we aren't all this gullible... ::)

http://www.snopes.com/science/cookegg.asp

Did you know that "gullible" isn't in the Dictionary?

Really? :o Apparently it's categorized in the "Free Dictionary"

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/gullible

Adj. 1. gullible - naive and easily deceived or tricked; "at that early age she had been gullible and in love"

fleeceable, green

2. gullible - easily tricked because of being too trusting; "gullible tourists taken in by the shell game"

Yeah, It's in mine? LOL

gullible |ˈgələbəl|

adjective

easily persuaded to believe something; credulous : an attempt to persuade a gullible public to spend their money.

DERIVATIVES

gullibility |ˌgələˈbilitē| noun

gullibly |-blē| adverb

ORIGIN early 19th cent.: from gull 2 + -ible .