new guy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to apoligize as i did leave StormWatch Clan I was in Search of a new clan i am not trying to pull a fast one on anyone i sent out a lot of app request , i only plan to be with one. I just want to play with an elite team on cod.Once again Sorry.

You definitely came to the right place looking for an elite team!! LOL

Guest KingJunk

So, wait your NOT joining [JyK] either? You rather play in a Graveyard than a JunkYard?

I am just busting ya ball becuz err one else is LoL Good Luck man and welcome to UF you just got into 2 Great Homes as in UF and [\H/] ;D

KingJunk ]

So, wait your NOT joining [JyK] either? You rather play in a Graveyard than a JunkYard?

What do you mean by you people????

LOL... jk kidding.. That was a good one King.. lol i was crackin up.. I think graveyard is better since you can get soem zombies to help you team out...

I am just busting ya ball becuz err one else is LoL Good Luck man and welcome to UF you just got into 2 Great Homes as in UF and [\H/] ;D

Pathogen- ]

well i put in a request to cancel account need to be app by admin thought u guyz knew by bad..... yes i am \h/

nope, we were in the process of denying your app, but I had no idea you put that request in. Alls well that ends well, good luck :)

Oh how conveinient.. lol (what an asshole :-*)

Is it ever possible for a clan to admit they would've wanted a recruit.. it always ends in a ego trip like "yea we didn't want you anyway"..

So he chose a different clan, no biggie.

Is that how it works in the real world..?

If you apply at 4 different jobs then you accept one do you actually go around to the others & tell them you're not interested anymore.. LMAO

deltron0 ]

don't PM him, that's the first step to him e-stalking you.

LOL...funny shit guys... I would like to know more about this e-stalking you talk about. Does it work or will I end up in jail? ALso, I have never worn stalkings in my life...should i shave my legs or no? ;D