Tarrantino Tidbit

I can't stand the guy, but he's got talent (squandered by his last movies, but still)

I just found out that Tarrantino had a long movie script that was split into two movies....he sold the script for the lowest amount of money you were allowed, $50k. This money went to fund Reservoir Dogs.

This cheaply bought script became two of my favorite movies:

True Romance

Natural Born Killers

kinda interesting ya?

Guest Stealthknight

I liked Jackie Brown. Not a huge fan of Grindhouse but not because it was bad. Im just not into movies of that era and you have to remember he was trying to resemble the movies from the double feature drive in theater days.

I knew he wrote both those movies, but I didn't realize they were originally the same script. Thanks for the tidbit. Deathproof was the only movie of his I didn't care for. For the record Robert Rodriguiz did Planet terror, not Quentin. The feature was called Grindhouse, the two movies were Planet Terror and Death Proof.

Four rooms was 4 different directors also. Quentin's room was the last room that was a remake of the old wager episode of Alfred Hitchcock or one of the others.

Chili-Palmer ]

You're saying these we're all BAD movies..?

lol I"m a movie buff who will watch ANYthing. I've watched American Ninja like 10x's, hell...I watched Gymkata like 6 times. I love bad movies.

But I had to really force myself to sit and watch Grindhouse. both movies were a struggle. It was over the top, boring, and the effects were an homage to mid-eighties zombie effects it seemed like. Waste of time for me

But then people look at me like I"m nuts when I say Dumb and Dumber was a stupid movie

oh, and while it wasn't necessarily BAD persay...I thought Kill Bil vol 2 was a letdown after the hopped up Vol 1. The "boss" fights were kind of like how they are in a video game..built up, but ultimately a disappointment. Vol 1 set a fast pace, and Vol 2 just seemed to lag after it

Guest Corruptor310
Pathogen- ]
Chili-Palmer ]

You're saying these we're all BAD movies..?

lol I"m a movie buff who will watch ANYthing. I've watched American Ninja like 10x's, hell...I watched Gymkata like 6 times. I love bad movies.

But I had to really force myself to sit and watch Grindhouse. both movies were a struggle. It was over the top, boring, and the effects were an homage to mid-eighties zombie effects it seemed like. Waste of time for me

But then people look at me like I"m nuts when I say Dumb and Dumber was a stupid movie

and now you get it............. i hope -- Grindhouse movies where always like that --- you can go to Worst Buy and get a whole buncha grindhouse type movies