Protect your family be aware of your surroundings...

Want to share this with the community keep your family safe. ;)

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

Put your address in it will show you were the bad guys are around your house and a distance as to how far away they are from you. It will show you a picture and the offense they have been convicted of.

I hope none of these guys live next door to you.

If you want let us know what you find.

Guest M16Assassin
-ChurcH- ]

This really isn't even fair.. I live in the damn Bronx!

1683 offenders

396 non-mappable offenders

lol watch out Church. I had about 150 in my area. 1 on my street down about 1/2 a mile and a few child offenders around an elementary school, thats a little disheartening.

Guest Corruptor310
Prane ]
-ChurcH- ]

1683 offenders

lol watch out Church. I had about 150 in my area. 1 on my street down about 1/2 a mile and a few child offenders around an elementary school, thats a little disheartening.

no it isnt -- you know what they look like............ the neighborhood "could" be "cleaned up"

Guest M16Assassin
Corruptor310 ]
Prane ]
-ChurcH- ]

1683 offenders

no it isnt -- you know what they look like............ the neighborhood "could" be "cleaned up"

How? Me and my Dad's shotgun? You've been hanging out with Saint52 too much this aint the boondock saints.

SQUlD ]

According to the PM's that CD is sending me, it's become a challenge to see who can get him to post in the public section.

He said that if I make him post in the public section, he will create a new screen name on the PSN called SQUIDS-BITCH and just run around on the other team killing himself and speaking jibberish. He has also extended that offer to anyone that can make him post. I hope someone else wins because it sounds like a lame deal to me.

CDBS14 ]

holy crap i know i am not allowed to post' date=' but there are 2 rapist 1st degree and both live on the apartments right next to my friends, one on each side. i got to tell him.

[/quote']

Macoo wins.

Macoo, thats funny that youd post this.

Last night at work, somebody I work w/ was whining about not being able to sleep because he lives right across the street from an elementary school. So, we were giving him shit sayin that "Isnt it illegal for a pedifile to live so close to a school?" and then looking his address up. Giving him shit saying stuff like "this guy looks like you" but of course he wasnt there and today, you post this. Wierd.