Any other MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) fans out there? I've been into it for a long time and may train in Muy Thai and Boxing within the year and possibly try to compete at local events. Anyways who are your favorite fighters?

Mine would be:

Gina Carano, she's a fighter and sexy too.

Andrei Arlovski

Urijah Faber

Thiago Alves

Urijah Faber is a freaking stud. I'd like to see him make his way to the UFC. If they ever create his weight class there.

I've been to two UFC fights (Vegas and Cincinnati) both were un-freaking-believable.

I'm a fan of:

Tito Ortiz

Forrest Griffin

Chuck Lidell

Randy Coture

Matt Hamill

Matt Hughes

Anybody who fights Brock Lesnar :D

Come on if Brock would have never of done the WWF/WWE thing everyone would be ok with him.

You can not deny that he is a man beast who is working very hard to get on top of the UFC.

I think what turns people off is he runs his mouth like he is still in the WWE, but it is in his nature to do so.

He showed in his last fight that he has enough control to dictate a match with his wrestling and has the power to knock your head clean off your shoulders when he throws blows. Being from the midwest I am a huge supporter of anyone that can get off the farm and make something of themselves. ie. Matt Hughes farm boy who fights so he can farm (Weakest chin in MMA). I play rugby with guys that played rugby against Matt and his brother they say they hit like trucks and would pick you up and run away laughing. Nicest guys off the mat or pitch you could ever meet, just very competitive.

Brock will learn all the fighters in MMA are faces not heals but his heal attitude will get him the matches quicker with someone wanting to shut him up. :-\

Guest Corruptor310

hmmmm

I have been following mma for a long ass time.

Gina is going to be beaten like a dog -- if she faces Christina Cyborg, I dont know if you folks watched the ultra weak Elite XC fights on tv the last time they showed -- Cyborg is an unbelievable fem fighter.

Ultra weak Exlite XC -- that is right I said that. They get that title for #1, on that last broadcast, they totally disrespected Cyborg after she obliterated her opponent, they did this by going straight to the attractive Gina after the fight, they didnt give Cyborg any = zero face time after she whooped up her opponent -- I thought this to be total horse shiat and insanely disrespectful. #2 did anyone else catch the fact that on the last Elite XC broadcast that there where 2 title fights that night --- and they broadcasted one. There was the Heavy weight championship fight that was only hit up with some minimal highlights........ freaking tragic.

Jardine is a punk --- oh I should be fighting for a title -- I should not be fighting against Alexander Houston, until Houston knocked him the f out. ^^^^ I totally hate that kinda garbage, Chet Kongo just did the same thing in his last UFC fight --- no more respect for him either --- Kongo deserves a title fight after getting his ass handed to him in his previous fight, then winning one fight............ tards.

Faber I need to seems some clips of this guy I have not seen him yet, but I have heard he is a Stud.

Brock.......... yes power, however I didnt see any killer instinct after he dropped Herring in his last fight ---- let me correct that, I didnt see any killer instinct in him after he bull rushed the hurt Herring ---- Brock should of taken him out -- submit or knock out -- because he did dominate that fight. Yes he is a really big dude, with tons of wrestling, and obvious power, however I will never give him much credit till he beats a couple jiu jitus folks.

Composure I am huge fight fan --- and will be going to the next Anderson Sylvia bought in Chi town!!! and I cannot freaking wait!

Corruptor310 ]

hmmmm

I have been following mma for a long ass time.

Gina is going to be beaten like a dog -- if she faces Christina Cyborg, I dont know if you folks watched the ultra weak Elite XC fights on tv the last time they showed -- Cyborg is an unbelievable fem fighter.

Ultra weak Exlite XC -- that is right I said that. They get that title for #1, on that last broadcast, they totally disrespected Cyborg after she obliterated her opponent, they did this by going straight to the attractive Gina after the fight, they didnt give Cyborg any = zero face time after she whooped up her opponent -- I thought this to be total horse shiat and insanely disrespectful. #2 did anyone else catch the fact that on the last Elite XC broadcast that there where 2 title fights that night --- and they broadcasted one. There was the Heavy weight championship fight that was only hit up with some minimal highlights........ freaking tragic.

Jardine is a punk --- oh I should be fighting for a title -- I should not be fighting against Alexander Houston, until Houston knocked him the f out. ^^^^ I totally hate that kinda garbage, Chet Kongo just did the same thing in his last UFC fight --- no more respect for him either --- Kongo deserves a title fight after getting his ass handed to him in his previous fight, then winning one fight............ tards.

Faber I need to seems some clips of this guy I have not seen him yet, but I have heard he is a Stud.

Brock.......... yes power, however I didnt see any killer instinct after he dropped Herring in his last fight ---- let me correct that, I didnt see any killer instinct in him after he bull rushed the hurt Herring ---- Brock should of taken him out -- submit or knock out -- because he did dominate that fight. Yes he is a really big dude, with tons of wrestling, and obvious power, however I will never give him much credit till he beats a couple jiu jitus folks.

Composure I am huge fight fan --- and will be going to the next Anderson Sylvia bought in Chi town!!! and I cannot freaking wait!

Faber fights in Sept and defends his title against Mike Brown. It will be on Versus.

Guest Corruptor310

cool I will contact my friend and see if he is going to rent those fights.

I am keenly interested in seeing Faber --- I know I just need to do the youtube search.

Guest deltron0
Composure ]
deltron0 ]
Composure ]

f10.jpg

;D

That's Kyra Gracie.

That's Gina.

60827.jpg

No, that's Kyra Gracie.

http://images.google.com/images?q=kyra%20gracie&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

Look at the photo URL you posted:

http://revistatpm.uol.com.br/53/kyra/pop/f10.jpg

even read that webpage that the photo is posted on.

"The woman at top left, in the purple gi, is not Gina. Her name is Kyra Gracie. Gina never looked that good a day in her life."

Guest Corruptor310
Neo_Unit001 ]

Well ever since that bullshit Kimbo dude I lost respect for that type of fighting, I don't watch it much unless I hear Shamrock of Gracie or something.

I believe that Elite XC is trying to build its base -- on Gina whomever and Kimbo.......and I think that is a huge huge huge mistake.

Kimbo is a monster, however he is older, he is a true street fighter, and I believe he still smokes -- and for a fighters in this kinda competition those are three potentially bad things. I do know for a fact that when Kimbo fought -- not in his last TV appearance but one prior to that, He mentioned "yeah I need to quit smoking and train harder" ==== ya think??

Gina........... Semi Attractive, White, Nice smile, American -the freaking Shirley Temple of womens fighting and Elite XC, her last fight she had to renegotiate things because she came to the weigh ins over weight.......... I want to see her against Cyborg ---- But I am willing to bet Elite XC wont go that route ----- Cyborg has a good chance or crushing Gina whoever --- A real good chance.

And Neo_Unit....... there are plenty of great fighters out there doing it, most of the folks you mentioned are old school -- for the most part I know they have younger bro's doing Pride and other venues, but dont give up on it yet. I do watch all the UFC pay per view --- and rarely if ever have I seen a whole night of bad fights (cept for the nights that I have watched Elite XC, the woman fights on there are usually to me the better fights of the night), maybe one or two -- ho hum fights -- but for the most part -- excellent fighters, putting on good shows.

VS -- yes it is free at my friends house, I dont get digital he does. So thanks for the clarification!

who do i like by weight class -- all UFC fighters, because this is the Venue I personally watch the most of.

lightweight -- Nate Diaz

welterweight -- Jon Fitch

middle weight -- Anderson Silva, Jason Macdonald

Light Heavy Weight -- Forest Griffon, Houston Alexander, Quinton Jackson, Chuck Lidell, Brandon Vera

Heavy Weight -- Randy Couture, Andre Arlovski

NEBRASKA'S IN THE HOUSE!!!!! I have been watching off and on since Spike TV started showing the fights and Ultimate fighter show. As for fighter it would be Diego Sanchez, Forrest Griffin, and Houston Alexander.

I gained a ton of respect for Griffin after he coached in the Ultimate Fighter. He did a great job with that. On the same note thought I lost a ton of respect for Ken Shamrock.

I think the best fight I have ever watched was the end of the first show when Forrest Griffin and Stephen Bonnar fought. That was the most exciting fight I have ever watched.

Here are links for you people who didn't see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEbyOAlx5KA&feature=related

Guest Corruptor310
PRIMEMEAT ]

I gained a ton of respect for Griffin after he coached in the Ultimate Fighter. He did a great job with that. On the same note thought I lost a ton of respect for Ken Shamrock.

I think the best fight I have ever watched was the end of the first show when Forrest Griffin and Stephen Bonnar fought. That was the most exciting fight I have ever watched.

Here are links for you people who didn't see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEbyOAlx5KA&feature=related

I agree with that Primemeat I wasnt sure how Forest would do as a coach, but he was really good and imho on the same note, Tito, I used to hate Tito Ortiz, but then after watching him coach and train I gained all the respect I have from him, from his coaching stint --- I just wish he would do one more UFC fight == his fight against Mutyada or however you spell it was garbage for Tito, good for the other guy....... but made for a crap fight -- Tito figured out too late how to get in on that opponent

And ya you can add Diego to my list, "The nightmare" looked very good in his last fight.