oNe Of a Kind

Hey My name is denied ops and i am a proud member of the oNe of A Kind clan on socom we are currently in the USL and ASL. we are trying to find an even better league that would challenge our clan to the max. We enjoy competition and and we have heard from many Socom players that Urgent Furry is one of the best leagues here on Socom. So if there is any way that we could try out for urgent furry than let us no. we are available at night and we are willing to scrimage with any clan thats available. Thank You for accepting me to your wonderful forum and pleas get back to me with a response as soon as possible. My clans website is http://one-of-akind.com So come and hit us up. And again Thank you very much.

You don't need to try out. All you have to do is join the evaluation tournaments. The first one for Socom Confrontation will be about a week after the game comes out. Every clan is welcome into the evaluation tournaments, but the pride and joy of Urgent Fury are the Tac Map tournaments. Those are invite only and you have to have completed an evaluation tournament in order to be qualified. Just keep watch on the forums and you will know when sign-ups are taking place for the separate tournaments.

The wonderful thing about UF isn't the fact that there are some really good clans here, it's that you can be good or bad, but if you are cool people and "win with honor, lose with dignity" you will always be welcome. So since I have the honor of being the first person to reply. Welcome to Urgent Fury!

Well the socom tournaments are known as UF: Black. If you look at the bottom of the main forum page, you'll see a section for UF: Black. The current tournament is in the playoffs. So just keep checking there and if UF feels there is enough time for another Black tournament before Confrontation comes out you'll know by checking there.

Peebrain ]

You don't need to try out. All you have to do is join the evaluation tournaments. The first one for Socom Confrontation will be about a week after the game comes out. Every clan is welcome into the evaluation tournaments, but the pride and joy of Urgent Fury are the Tac Map tournaments. Those are invite only and you have to have completed an evaluation tournament in order to be qualified. Just keep watch on the forums and you will know when sign-ups are taking place for the separate tournaments.

The wonderful thing about UF isn't the fact that there are some really good clans here, it's that you can be good or bad, but if you are cool people and "win with honor, lose with dignity" you will always be welcome. So since I have the honor of being the first person to reply. Welcome to Urgent Fury!

WELL.....looks like I CAN take a vacation soon.

Couldn't have welcomed this guy any better myself. LOL

Nice, Peebrain.

But yes, Denied Ops......Welcome to UF.

There will no longer be any more tourneys for SOCOM: CA.

Urgent Fury is currently gearing up for SOCOM: Confrontation. When it drops.....the Urgent Fury community will be seeing TWO new tournaments added to its salvo (consider yourself notified in THIS thread and no where else that there will be TWO new tourneys...LOL....thus far, the UF community only knew of one new one: Urgent Fury: Tribes)

Guess I let another cat out of the bag, eh? ;)

There will be an announcement about this in the next week or so.

_-DENIED-OPS-_ ]

Yea I would Like To Know In what server do most clan play in so maybe we could follo and play with a couple of yall or just send me a friendinvite

There is also a clan challenge section on these forums if you wanted to set up a clan match. (mostly for fun, but also to get to know other clans, & to let other clans get to know you better)