MARRIED FOR 16 YEARS!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Today I got up early after a long night of socom and sat in my kitchen and cried like a baby. My wife for 16 years and girlfriend for 4 years woke up some time later and came into the kitchen to see me weeping, and she ask why are you crying? I replied because we've been married for 16 years and together for 20 years. She was so sympathetic with me, rubbing my shoulders and telling me that she was so proudly overwhelmed that I would cry for her because we have been together for so long. I explained to her it was NOT that! So she asked well what is it then? I told her remember when I got you pregnant and your dad held a shotgun to my face and told me "You will either marry her or spend the next 20 years in prison!" She replied yes I do, so I told her that I would have been getting out today. Boy was she pissed!

Guest H.A.V.0.C
SNIPER ]

LMAO!

At first I thought you meant your wife of 16 years AND your girlfriend of 4 years came down......LOL! I would be crying too if I had a wife AND a girlfriend living in the ame house.....LOL!!!

LOL no shit!

SNIPER ]

LMAO!

At first I thought you meant your wife of 16 years AND your girlfriend of 4 years came down......LOL! I would be crying too if I had a wife AND a girlfriend living in the same house.....LOL!!!

Thats what I thought too at first LOL.

Guest KingJunk

Funny joke but why would you spend the next 20 years in prison was you like 20 and your wife like 14 I dunno I was just wondering that LoL!

Guest H.A.V.0.C
KingJunk ]

Funny joke but why would you spend the next 20 years in prison was you like 20 and your wife like 14 I dunno I was just wondering that LoL!

I was 18 and she was 17 in the state of California the legal age is 18.

OH man!! LOL!! that was great Havoc!.. you had me going for a bit there... I actually was starting to feel bad for ya...

I'd try that with my wife... but I like my balls. ;)

Speaking of my wife...

Our 17th anniversary was last month on the 23rd.. we had a nice dinner out and I tried to be romantic..

We got reminiscing about when we met and I told her; Baby, Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I've wanted to make love to you really badly.

She said "Well, you succeeded".... several times...

I told her "OK that's fixing to change! Tonight I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world.

She said "I'll miss you."

I told her " you know let's try to bring back that newlyweds feeling... we could try swapping positions tonight?"

She said" That' a good idea.. you do the dishes while I sit on my ass and play video games"

Since then, I haven't spoken to my wife in over a month,...

she just hates it when I interrupt her.

bada bing... ;)

• 2 months later...