ok i have to ask something about the rules that is not listed in the rules...the thing is about the bomb and planting after every one is dead... every one that plays socom knows that some times when the bomb is planted after every one is dead it can make the planting team win 2 rounds insted of one.. and can make the game lag realy bad.. starting the next round 2 min's late...

• Directors

It seems like if it was that big of an issue, a rule would indeed exist. With that being said, I'm not aware of any such rule.

Personally, I've never seen this happen in all my many years of Socom.

Also, Sniperwolf...that Sig just kicks ass son!

Guest [503] _SniperWolf_
X_VIP3R_X ]

It seems like if it was that big of an issue, a rule would indeed exist. With that being said, I'm not aware of any such rule.

Personally, I've never seen this happen in all my many years of Socom.

Well, unfortunately our clan has seen it happen often enough for concern, that's why we mentioned it. I imagine that if this does come up during the tourney, we will just follow what Rule Set #1 says?

X_VIP3R_X ]

Also, Sniperwolf...that Sig just kicks ass son!

Thanks! Yours is pretty damn cool too.

Guest [iLL] Andawg

The only thing weird in a Demo I've seen even close is the round that wouldn't end.....EVER! In fact I think if we hadn't have restarted our Playstations, we'd still be there today.

The satchel was planted right at the end, then the timer, the boom and......and then, .......and then? NOTHING! Just run around with 0:00 on the clock and all of the other team dead.

In our three years of UF, this has never occured in a UF war.

We try to have contingency plans for almost anything, but that would make for a VERY long list.

We try and confront the problems that are widespread, like Q-sniping or glitch spawns and such, but for the instances that almost NEVER rear their ugly heads......we wait and grab the bull by the horns when it decides to come lumbering down our neighborhood.

On harvester big demo the other night i was in a room, we planted the bomb,then killed the other team and the thirty seconds went by and the bomb didn't blowup .It just went back to the windmill and one of there guys came back alive we killed him and planted again. It still didn't blowup so we threw nades on it and they both blew up but time ran out and no one got a win. That was the first time I've seen that .

Guest [503] _SniperWolf_

On harvester big demo the other night i was in a room, we planted the bomb,then killed the other team and the thirty seconds went by and the bomb didn't blowup .It just went back to the windmill and one of there guys came back alive we killed him and planted again. It still didn't blowup so we threw nades on it and they both blew up but time ran out and no one got a win. That was the first time I've seen that .

I've seen that too. Did it count as another win though? That's what our clan has seen a few times.