True Clan/ Not happy.

I see i am going about thing the wrong way,

But you guys need to lay off me i am trying to make thing's right

and now i am trying to build a clan from the bottom UP.

And need support not people talk stuff about me,

I am hearing the 411 about me ,i see i am not liked that much.

But once again i do need support in trying to make this happen ,not people talking shyt

if i did something wrong pm me or post something nice like hey anthony or brxstatic w/e u want to call me

you messed up on the application or hey look u should change ur website around and make it look this way or that way

You know that i am saying?

Guest Skipper

Maybe I missed something but I see a lot of well wishes from the community here.

You messed up on copying Stormwatch's application. It's no big deal, don't sweat it. Next time pay a little more attention to detail.

Guest KingJunk
Skipper ]

Maybe I missed something but I see a lot of well wishes from the community here.

You messed up on copying Stormwatch's application. It's no big deal, don't sweat it. Next time pay a little more attention to detail.

Shut up and go back into your cave and drink ya pussy ass Coors beer or MAN up and go buy a PS3 and join us! If you do that I will even get u into the BETA with us!

I PROMISE! ;D

Skipper ]

What it is is that he applied to a lot of clans and ended up making his own clan and took some ideas from other clans sites well. I don't care really everyone copies someone else eventually anyway hes gonna learn leading a clan is harder then he thinks especially in the beginning when your trying to recruit people well good luck man hope it works out and hope to battle you soon.

Guest Skipper
KingJunk ]
Skipper ]

Shut up and go back into your cave and drink ya pussy ass Coors beer or MAN up and go buy a PS3 and join us! If you do that I will even get u into the BETA with us!

I PROMISE! ;D

Dude....I am done. I don't even know what the hell a BETA is.

I'm just going to sit back here and throws stones through my glass house. ;D

My advice Brx is to take a step back, relax, and figure out what you want to do. You applied for like 3 or 4 clans, started your own clan, posted here that your a new dude, then a new clan leader ... all in what 48 hours ? LOL Figure out what you want first.

Guest KingJunk
Skipper ]
KingJunk ]
Skipper ]

I PROMISE! ;D

Dude....I am done. I don't even know what the hell a BETA is.

I'm just going to sit back here and throws stones through my glass house. ;D

I know, I know I am just gonna bust ya balls until the end of time lol!

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

hey brx. you will probably be a lot unhappier when i ask you publicly to stop cruising my forums introducing yourself to everybody that posts about looking for a clan. it is not appreciated. post an ad on the ps forums, charlie oscar delta, or some other public gaming forum, but dont be recruiting on mine!!

xPUDDYTATx ]

hey brx. you will probably be a lot unhappier when i ask you publicly to stop cruising my forums introducing yourself to everybody that posts about looking for a clan. it is not appreciated. post an ad on the ps forums, charlie oscar delta, or some other public gaming forum, but dont be recruiting on mine!!

WOw, dude, how old is this kid ?

around here you must learn to roll with the punches. it's the only way to stay in the fight. ;D

just take your time getting a clan together and bring the website here when completed. when the dust settles everything will work out OK. I would leave the announcements to when you have a finished product to show.

Use the game to recruit, or public forums. Using others sites will leave a bad taste in the mouths of the clans that you should be friends with.

other then that its nice to meet you and a hope everything works out in the end.

DI

xPUDDYTATx ]

Uh, I think I am starting catch up on some things I missed.

Skipper ]You messed up on copying Stormwatch's application. It's no big deal, don't sweat it.
Yea dont sweat that..

Neo_Unit001 ]

What it is is that he applied to a lot of clans and ended up making his own clan and took some ideas from other clans sites well. I don't care really everyone copies someone else eventually anyway hes gonna learn leading a clan is harder then he thinks especially in the beginning when your trying to recruit people well good luck man hope it works out and hope to battle you soon.

Recruit Quality NOT Quantity. (and i dont mean quality skill i mean quality people.) the less you know about a new recruit the higher the chance they wont stay or you wont want them anyway.

Just play the game, & recruit as you meet people.. only recruit good prospects..

- Good attitude

- Active

- Overall gets along with the rest of your crew.!

J-Rite ]

brx, don't rush into anything. there's always time to get into a tourny with UF, it's not like UF is going anywhere.

True.. UF will be here when you're ready.

DeAdLy-InTeNt ]

around here you must learn to roll with the punches. it's the only way to stay in the fight. ;D

just take your time getting a clan together

Use the game to recruit, or public forums. Using others sites will leave a bad taste in the mouths of the clans that you should be friends with.

Yup.. the longer you stick with it, the stronger your clan will get.!

Camaraderie is one of the MOST important qualities a clan can have.!

Skull and bones ,As messed up of a person i am i still hold some what a level of respected you can ban me from your site if i bother you this much, But i am not recruiting on your forums or anyone else fourm this simply to announce to member's that a group of us wanted to start our own clan. I have gone on diff forums (non clan forum) and announced that i was looking for recruits.

Next time pm bro that was uncall for.

Skipper ]

Wow really!?!?!

Guest Skipper
-Fury ]
Skipper ]

Wow really!?!?!

ZOMG!!!!!1111

OH RLY!!!!

He's trying to start a clan and used you guys as an example. Imitation is the highest form of flattery.