CRUCIBLE 3 FINAL....

TDH would like to wish LPK gonrats on reaching the final and good luck as well.

There is a list of things that LPK can expect NOT to see from TDH.

1) Should a LPK member happen to ACCIDENTLY spawn on TDH's side when the match starts.....TDH will be more than happy to stop the match and start over as to let that person rejoin their party.

2) I assure you that everyone will be the true people playing under their submitted roster names. No one will be filling in and playing under the others name should they be feeling "A LITTLE UNDER THE WEATHER".

3) What ever the outcome at the end of each match....TDH will be more than happy to discuss any thing that may have been questionable or any grievance that may occur. Issues will be handled with the upmost RESPECT and with out the use of VULGARITY !! TDH will display GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP.....as we pride our selves for being. TDH shows COMMON COURTESY....you can take that to the bank!

I would also like to extend a BIG thank you to URGENT FURY for providing this oppertunity to participate with SOME respectful clans.

Thanks also go out to ALL the clans who showed TDH GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP and RESPECT.....its ALWAYS a pleasure !

Thank You,

TIP-TOE, TDH Clan Leader

Guest KingJunk

Just a lil advice from someone who has been there and done that meaning I have been in you shoes and have done things like this in the past and they NEVER end up POSITIVE!

The Rep Section is like Vegas "What Happens there stays there"

Undertow ]

I don't know if it was or wasn't, but ONE thing I think is clear here.....

SOMEONE needs to adopt the moniker here and change their name to: Clan Nutslap [OO]

The tag denotes a pair of small but proud testicles. :)

i know im alittle slow, but what does moniker mean?? :-[

Well...this post was NOT INTENDED to be a "BACK HANDED NUTSLAP" to another clan. Simply sateing what LPK can expect NOT to see from TDH

Thank you