Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  
Guest OMNI

USA Bsketball is Back

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Guest deltron0
Tha-Truth ]

I know man, its awesome. This was definitely the best team we've had since the Dream Team.

Dream Team II could argue for that.

Ya watching the olympics has been great. I have to admit that everytime they play the Star Spangled Banner I get a little teary eyed. It is hard not to have so much pride for such a great nation.

Guest deltron0

reminds me of one time in college me and a friend were baked outta our minds and charles barkley came on tv and he goes to me "is that karl malone?"

i started laughing and was like "no thats charles barkley"

then with a dead serious straight face he looks at me and goes "who is karl malone?"

i nearly died laughing.

guess you hadda be there. ???

deltron0 ]

reminds me of one time in college me and a friend were baked outta our minds and charles barkley came on tv and he goes to me "is that karl malone?"

i started laughing and was like "no thats charles barkley"

then with a dead serious straight face he looks at me and goes "who is karl malone?"

i nearly died laughing.

guess you hadda be there. ???

thats some good weed u had lol

that was beyond a typo.. that was just downright illiterate :P

dream would still destroy the redeem team. dream team put up way more dominant numbers. but i gotta admit, im proud of these guys, finally bringing this title back to the states