OBAMA OR MCCAIN WHO DO YOU CHOSE

D_dubYa ]

If you vote for Obama, your really not voting for him. your voting for the VP. How long do you think Obama would be in office before assassination attempts(and possibly succeed)? its pointless, plus, I feel that democratic presidents are very hypocritical. Republicans lie and Democrats are hypocrits. Its a lose lose, so Ill just vote for McCain because he actually supports his troops, the only reason Obama even looks at troops is because he has to.

Funny you mention that, I have thought the same thing. I narrowed it down to 2 factions. It will either be the Aryan nation or the Israeli secret service.

Probibly get flamed hard for the last faction. Sorry if I offended anyone. JMO..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-REVEREND- ]
D_dubYa ]

If you vote for Obama, your really not voting for him. your voting for the VP. How long do you think Obama would be in office before assassination attempts(and possibly succeed)? its pointless, plus, I feel that democratic presidents are very hypocritical. Republicans lie and Democrats are hypocrits. Its a lose lose, so Ill just vote for McCain because he actually supports his troops, the only reason Obama even looks at troops is because he has to.

Funny you mention that, I have thought the same thing. I narrowed it down to 2 factions. It will either be the Aryan nation or the Israeli secret service.

Probibly get flamed hard for the last faction. Sorry if I offended anyone. JMO..

You guys KEEP bringing this 'assassination stuff' up, as though it still works. You must be kidding. Those people can get shot too! Besides, that would only strengthen a victims case, and make a martyr out of him...not to mention 'more Obamas' running for the same causes. The 'change' being talked about, applies to all of us trying to get along as 'Americans'. We vote, for what we believe. But when the other loses, WE ADAPT, to make our lives better.

What do Cubans call all their people? 'Cubans'! England and North Europe? 'English', and 'Europeans'! This is a so-called 'United States', but the only time we're united, is when we 'have to be'. I don't see Blacks and Whites. I see 'Americans' and the Arians don't run shit but their own backyards. Nowadays...Anyone, can get shot! Today, there is no 'fear' when fighting for what you believe in. I would rather die for my beliefs, than to be scared of being assassinated 'any day'. In 'this world now', there are only ACTIONS, and REACTIONS. Best believe, that some 'arian families'...would get popped too...

You guys KEEP bringing that up 'as-if' it makes decisions. It only makes for MORE HATE. To even bring it up, makes me think that you two support it! I have no part with associating with people like that. I thought [uF] was about family. Well, when you bring up negative cenarios like 'assasssinations of president-elects'...you are no better than those who support Terrorism...only you LIVE IN AMERICA!

The thing is that everyone who thinks in that manner are afraid of 'change'. We all can come together as 'Americans' when the twin towers go down, but soon as that is over...people go right back to their 'separatist' ways. 'Change', is already here and we are already accepting it. You see 'change' when you stop at your 'traffic signals', 'open your refrigerators', or iron your clothes. Why? Because someone like Obama Invented these.

I don't have a problem when people have differences of opinion. For example, if Obama lost the election...I would immediately accept the fact that McCain won, and do 'my part' to help make the best of things. I would NOT sit back, saying what would happen 'if he' got assassinated.

Chili-Palmer ]

Obama invented traffic signals, the Refrigerator, & the Iron.!?

Assassinations are a part of life, welcome to it. (obviously no one here supports it, dont be silly)

Now you're being sarcastic. I clearly said 'someone-like'. Expected better from you, Palmer...

I'm just being silly.. :P

I always try to throw some silly into serious things..

obamination.png

But on a more serious/debate note..

What do you mean "someone like Obama".? (a black guy or a guy running for Pres, or.?)

Because im pretty sure you could say that about almost anyone.

Dont you think you could say "someone like Bush" invented that or "someone like Gore" or "someone like McCain", Etc, etc..

Just because we bring up assassinations does NOT mean we support it. Look at all the rednecks that want to do it. Its not being negative, its being realistic. You really think it cant be done? You must be blind. It is a serious issue that is very possible. Im sure you heard of the white supremacist that tried it already. If not, look on the RVN forums. It will be a never ending issue until it happens. Simple as that, rather we like it or not.

JEEZ didn't know we had all you "Conspiracy Theory" guys here. Forgot my Tin foil hat before I came in. You guys seen the .edu guy around needed to ask him a question about smart stuff.

Well before I jump to any conclusions John McCain may have earned my vote. Still learning about Mrs. Palin, but I like her style.

lol, he isn't even dead and there are arguments ans conspiracy over it, lol. Also i didn't mean by a landslide, i meant that people are actually fighting with each other over a president, seriously whether it is a democrat or a republican you have to pic the one that is really going to vhange the country, many people fight over party lines and party believes.

CpDude05 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
ARAS_ScoField ]

it would be interesting to see who certain people are leaning towards.

POLITICAL PROFILING!!!!! :D :D :D :D

You forgot to put undecided. I am still stuck on my fence. I belong to no party and both sides still have good points. And bad. SO I guess I'll keep waiting, and when it's time to vote, I'll wing it. ;)

I agree with you big, this is the first year i get to vote. I will probably be voting for mccain. But i am still confused. So we will just have to wait and see. lol

A majority of new voters go Democrat...

I voted Obama and will again come November

I am only 16 years old and i have enough sense to support McCain ( a true patriot). I know i cant vote but i still have a voice. Whoever is going to be president for the next 4 years is going to impact me. McCain was a POW for 5 years, he fought for this country. Obama did what????? NOTHING. He flip flops more than a fish out of a water. His wife and his reverend are anti America. THESE ARE FACTS. To me these past 8 years haven't been so bad. Bush and the United States soldiers saved millions of innocent people in Iraq from a evil dictator that hated America and promoted terrorism. We drove Osama into hiding like a scared mouse. Bush lowered taxes, Obama wants to raise them. And dont give me crap that Bush made the gas prices go up and the economy go down. Gas drives the economy right now. Just look at the stocks when gas price go down. It rises. When gas price goes up it lowers it. Plus Bush doesnt control oil, the people in the middle east do. McCain and America want drilling in America so it will lower prices for everyone but guess what Obama and the Democratic congress dont support it. Obama has no idea what he is doing. Im telling you guess this right now.... if McCain doesnt become our next president you better be ready to pay MORE taxes or move out of the US. He wants to talk to the Iranian president . Sorry but last time i checked we dont negotiate with terrorists. He is a pure idiot. (sorry for the language. dont mean to offend anyone but its the truth.)

SouthwoodS ]

ya but Rite thats not what america is. the government cant control how much a company should be able to sell something. Its against the constitution.

Southwoods, not trying to call you out bro...

but sit down and wait another 5,6,7, or 8 years before you try and talk about politics with experience bro. You're still young yet and though you may have a small understanding, you have no clue of what it's really like outside in the real adult world bro, remember there's a reason why your parents still call you "kid". Hell I'm almost 23 and I still have a lot to learn about life and how politics affects it, but I know enough where I can speak. I respect your opinions South, I'm a History Grad student so trust me I do, but argument is all you're gonna get now, lol

And it is illegal to regulate the growth of the economy in our free enterprise system, but it is not illegal for Government to change the rules on how our free enterprise economy can function. (Based on a Supreme Court ruling during Taft's Presidency when Taft went trust-busting on Standard Oil and the Railroads)

And my opinion about terrorism is we should kick it's ass when it crosses our doorstep, but we don't belong in the rest of the world's business. I'm not anti-America but I do believe we should mind our own damn business.

Deutscher75 thanks for the educating me. but your last statement in which you said we should mind our business. So your saying that if you next door neighbor is killing innocent people or doing something bad you wont do something about it? Its the same thing but on a bigger scale. You see where im coming from? not trying to get into and argument.

J-Rite ]

its NOT on how much they can sell, but how FAST they can increase the prices, and i know you're only 16 but those spikes in prices crippled our middle and lower class.

im 16 and i get that, lol. Also it is true that it is against the contitution to go against companies, just to put this out there, some of you might know it or not, BUSH OWN TEXACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SouthwoodS ]

Deutscher75 thanks for the educating me. but your last statement in which you said we should mind our business. So your saying that if you next door neighbor is killing innocent people or doing something bad you wont do something about it? Its the same thing but on a bigger scale. You see where im coming from? not trying to get into and argument.

I'd call the police if my neighbor was killing someone, until he stepped on my property that is, cause then I have a Mauser that would greet him at the property line. BUT on a world stage, there's a reason why NATO and the UN exist. Iraq isn't our neighbor either, they're on the other side of the world from us and operate on a completely different value system then we do.

I believe in fixing our problems at home and having a closed door policy until they are fixed, then and only then should we OFFER our assistance to parts of the world that need it WHEN we can and not when we THINK we should. 9 times out of 10, we're not wanted where we go. If half a million people or more kill each other somewhere else in the world, then so be it, religion's never had a problem with doing it before.

George Carlin once made a true statement before, there has been more death and killing in the name of God then there has been for any other reason.

CDBS14 ]
J-Rite ]

its NOT on how much they can sell' date=' but how FAST they can increase the prices, and i know you're only 16 but those spikes in prices crippled our middle and lower class.

[/quote']

im 16 and i get that, lol. Also it is true that it is against the contitution to go against companies, just to put this out there, some of you might know it or not, BUSH OWN TEXACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya i get it to.

Deutscher75 ]
SouthwoodS ]

I'd call the police if my neighbor was killing someone' date=' until he stepped on my property that is, cause then I have a Mauser that would greet him at the property line. BUT on a world stage, there's a reason why NATO and the UN exist. Iraq isn't our neighbor either, they're on the other side of the world from us and operate on a completely different value system then we do.

I believe in fixing our problems at home and having a closed door policy until they are fixed, then and only then should we OFFER our assistance to parts of the world that need it WHEN we can and not when we THINK we should. 9 times out of 10, we're not wanted where we go. If half a million people or more kill each other somewhere else in the world, then so be it, religion's never had a problem with doing it before.

George Carlin once made a true statement before, there has been more death and killing in the name of God then there has been for any other reason.

[/quote']

So you think that the USA should of never been involved in WW1 or 2. And i know Iraq isnt are neighbor but they are apart of OUR world, OUR earth. NO ONE should die innocently by a evil dictator.