OBAMA OR MCCAIN WHO DO YOU CHOSE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HogWild ]

It gets old watching hypocritical behavior here. ;D

I hear you. It could be a lot worse. I could have started this thread telling everyone I was a Indpendent.....

Now that would have been hypocritical, don't ya think?

No one following this thread could possibly believe that WarPig or HogWild were Independents.

Wait, what's that.....

As an independent,

Hypocrite indeed. You should certainly know.....

You lost me big guy? How am I being a hypocrite? Are you drunk again? LOL

This just in...

Commenting on a new joint interview with John McCain and Sarah Palin, NBC News Political Director Chuck Todd described the Republican ticket as lacking cohesion, chemistry, and (he hinted) trust.

"There was a tenseness," Todd told MSNBC's Chris Matthews. "I couldn't see chemistry between John McCain and Sarah Palin. I felt as if we grabbed two people and said 'here, sit next to each other, we are going to conduct an interview.' They are not comfortable with each other yet."

Something tells me the wheels are starting to peel off on the straight talk express man. What you say fellow porky? LOL :P

Say what???????

Did Palin say something monumentally stupid like America's enemy's will test McCain if he was elected President?

Wait... hold the phone.... that was Joe Biden talking about Barrack Obama....

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/10/biden-to-suppor.html

"Mark my words," the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. "It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

Whew..... that was a close one. Had me worried there for a mili-second. I thought you were saying Palin was not onboard with McCain.

How is she not smarter then you?

Are you in politics? Do you understand how economy works and how to get people on board with you. People are smart in their own rights, about some things.

For instance you may be smarter then me on something, but if I got you to do what I do for a living you wouldn't know the first thing. I guarantee it.

Ohhhh boy... it just keeps getting worse and worse for the poor ol' GOP! LOL They are starting to eat each other now. Not pretty.

By: Josh Kraushaar and Reid Wilson (From Politico.com)

An internal document circulating among House Republicans warns of an impending congressional bloodbath, listing 58 Republican-held House seats being at risk, and 11 already considered as good as gone. As many as 34 GOP-held seats are in serious jeopardy of swinging to Democrats, the assessment shows.

The state-of-the-race update, first reported on by U.S. News’ Paul Bedard, shows the GOP already writing off the seats of Reps. Tom Feeney (R-Fla.), John R. Kuhl (R-N.Y.), Don Young (R-Alaska) and Tim Walberg (R-Mich.). It also expects losses in the seats of retiring GOP Reps. Rick Renzi of Arizona, Jerry Weller of Illinois, Jim Saxton of New Jersey, Mike Ferguson of New Jersey, Vito Fossella of New York, James Walsh of New York and Tom Davis of Virginia.

Drafted by a Republican consultant, the document ranks seats on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the most likely for a Democratic takeover. Eleven members received a 5, meaning the seat is gone unless “a significant turn of events†changes things in the final two weeks. An additional seven seats are ranked as a 4, in the leaning Democratic category, and 16 seats are in the tossup category.

One well-connected Republican operative told Politico that the list, if anything, understated the number of members needing a political lifeline. The operative also said the GOP is all but writing off the seats of Reps. Marilyn Musgrave (R-Colo.), Joseph Knollenberg (R-Mich.), Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), Phil English (R-Pa.), and the open New Mexico House seat of retiring Rep. Steve Pearce (R-N.M.), who is running for the Senate.

Many of these potential pickups would strike at the heart of the Republican base. Pearce represents an oil-rich district that has been under Republican control since 1981. Musgrave and Bachmann are among Congress’ leading conservative voices, and both have won elections in the exurban areas that were until recently GOP strongholds.

With as many as 34 seats considered tossups or expected to flip, the National Republican Congressional Committee is being forced to make painful decisions about resource allocation.

Earlier this week, the NRCC pulled its advertising in Musgrave’s Colorado-based district and decided not to spend money it had previously reserved on Bachmann’s behalf in Minnesota, leaving them to fend for themselves in the campaign’s final week.

The operative added that the two New Jersey seats and Walberg’s Michigan seat may, however, be salvageable. The National Republican Congressional Committee has spent $1.1 million on behalf of Walberg, and about $630,000 in the two open-seat New Jersey districts.

In addition, the operative suggested that the seats of Reps. Bill Sali (R-Idaho), Christopher Shays (R-Conn.), Thelma Drake (R-Va.), Virgil H. Goode (R-Va.) and the open Kentucky seat of retiring Rep. Ron Lewis (R-Ky.) were in far more tenuous situation than the document shows.

National Republicans are confident in their prospects of taking back just one currently Democratic seat — the one held by scandal-plagued Florida Rep. Tim Mahoney. Reps. Carol Shea-Porter (D-N.H.), Paul E. Kanjorski (D-Pa.), Christopher P. Carney (D-Pa.) and Nick Lampson (D-Texas) are in tossup races, according to the NRCC, and the committee also views the battle for retiring Democratic Rep. Bud Cramer's seat in Alabama as a tossup.

-Rooster- ]

I love WELL INFORMED voters. This is why i wish those that had no clue WOULD NOT VOTE!

I completely agree. Total and complete idiots. I mentioned this exact thing in an earlier post in this thread.

I also heard a lady on NPR the other day who was democrat and said that she didn't know who she was going to vote for yet because her friend or someone had sent her and email about Obama being something or other. I really cannot fathom that people actually believe chain emails as factual. It's really pathetic.

Remember the Campaign GIRL, who 'FIRST CLAIMED' that she was robbed and assaulted by a man who carved a 'B' onto her cheek after noticing that her bumpersticker showed a McCain Poster? Her name is Ashley Todd? OH! ~ He just 'happened to be BLACK' and was 'Irate' that she was supporting McCain, enough to kick her ass and cut on her 'after' he got the money? Remember?

Well, SHE LIED! Her story started changing from robbery to sexual assualt, etc. and so the Police saw too many inconsistancies. And why would anyone carve a 'Backwards B'? In case someones looking at her in a 'rearview'...so that they can see that she is for Obama? Please, these 'McCain Supporters' need to get their LIES straight! lmao

REFERENCES:

1. http://kdka.com/local/attack.McCain.Bloomfield.2.847628.html

2. http://www.truecrimereport.com/2008/10/its_probably_a_good_idea.php

Must be nice to have a compliant press as an ally:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14929.html

Palin allies report rising campaign tension

Joe Biden has undermined Obama on at least 3 occassions by either telling the oppoosite of Obama's stance or confirming people's belief that Obama inexperieneced to the point of being dangerous.

So the Republican ticket according to Obama's news media must have the same problem. Even though Governor Palin hasn't gotten off message or contradicted McCain on the tickets stance.

Be informed, think for yourself, verify, and vote.

HogWild ]

Joe Biden has undermined Obama on at least 3 occassions by either telling the oppoosite of Obama's stance or confirming people's belief that Obama inexperieneced to the point of being dangerous.

So the Republican ticket according to Obama's news media must have the same problem. Even though Governor Palin hasn't gotten off message or contradicted McCain on the tickets stance.

Seriously, Bidens comments were taken way out of context. No one ever mentions that after he said that Obama would be tested... 'he INCLUDED' the fact that Obama will hold up to the occasion. And as far as Palin not undermining or contradicting McCain:

'She doesn't need to do it. They BOTH, contradict THEMSELVES!' ~ lmfao

REFERENCES:

McCain's Contractions...

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG7Xp2XnvlQ&feature=related ~ (my favorite!)

Palins Contractions and Lies...

~ (start at 2:18)

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tc7BF_Fd7I

Please, From a 'KNOWN' "DE-REGULATOR", and now he wants to Regulate? And Palin STILL says she was not in violation of 'Abuse of Power!' ~ Please!

CritiKiL ]
HogWild ]

Seriously, Bidens comments were taken way out of context. No one ever mentions that after he said that Obama would be tested... 'he INCLUDED' the fact that Obama will hold up to the occasion.

That's not true Critikil, I posted the entire link that had everything Joe Biden said. Biden said there would be a international crisis within the first 6 months of a Obama Presidency, that it would be to test Obama, that Obama will have a spine of steel, and that Democrats would have to stand firm with Obama on his reaction because it wouldn't be obvious that he was doing the right thing.

Biden said 8 months ago that Obama was not qualified to be President.

I suppose people twisted that out of context too?

But since we have dumbed down this conversation to the point we are using paritsan edited youtube clips, here's a few :

Obama flip flops on Iraq.

Obama flip flops on gun rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R51lqpIv0iY

Obama flip flops on strategic oil reserves.

Obama flip flops on Cuban relations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJDXZe6_BCI

Obama flip flops on Jerusalem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP06C37o35Q

Obama flip flops on missile defense.

I would have walked away from this conversation a while back, but I can't without it being presumed that I was outmanuevered or worse "set straight" by those of a different opinion. I've used sources that people can verify for themselves from news organizations. But I'm done with that if this is the level this conversation has degraded to. I to can go to youtube and find biased, hateful, misleading, and creatively EDITED clips that show the worst possible light on Obama. I won't let the FACT that I know they are biased and creatively edited stop me from posting them here as something useful since this is how low the bar has been set in this conversation.

I'll start with these two:

Obama lies.

Obama admitting that he is a muslim.

Yea.... that's a lot easier than finding something in the New York Times or Washington Post.... LMAO

HogWild: Yea, I meant the part where he said that 'Obama would have a spine of steel'. And I too, have been using References of reliable source. I guess I just got lazy and put up some 'YouTube' stuff.

We really do appreciate all of your input, as I'm sure alot of it has made us 'more aware' if not understanding regarding this whole election process. Don't Stop! ~ This thread has been nothing but informative with you and WarPig, if not many of the other posts...

So did Joe "the worm" Leiberman. So? What's your point Hog? Really?... LOL I mean both of them are right. It doesn't matter who's in. McCain keeps saying he's been tested. LOL Really? When was he POTUS when we had a crisis? I don't remember that? LOL Obama is going to do just fine.

I'm still curious how you think McCain's going to do it with the electoral map the way it is and how down he is in every battleground state. I ask before... to no avail? Curious on your thoughts... ;D