OBAMA OR MCCAIN WHO DO YOU CHOSE

Guest SuddenRedScare
HogWild ]

Maybe you can explain why Barrack Obama has to look at the bracelet he's wearing to remember the name of the servicemember that died in service to this country.

Pwned. ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SuddenRedScare
CDBS14 ]
HogWild ]

Maybe you can explain why Barrack Obama has to look at the bracelet he's wearing to remember the name of the servicemember that died in service to this country.

Pwned. ;)

maybe he didnt want to pronounce it wrong?

How could you pronounce Sgt. Ryan David Jopeck wrong? You've have to have down syndrome or something.

Hog, after that... maybe you can explain why her poll numbers in her own state have dropped by 18 points in the last week? LMAO! Everyone is getting to know her now and KNow that she isn't fit to be an intern at the white house! She better do Fan, fuckin Tastic in the VP debate or many think she will be booted from the ticket. Which would be another great thing for Johnny. More diversions from his record and what he stands for. ;)

As for the BRACELET BULL SHIT... if I have to see one more stupid, idiotic emotional moment from Johnny Mac, I think I'll scream! I don't give a shit about who talked to him, who gave him a bracelet, who told him a story about their son or daughter!!!!!!! It has NOTHING to do with what's going on now. HE IS PLAYING ON AMERICAS EMOTIONS AND TRYING TO STIR PATRIOTISM AROUND HIM. It's bull shit and insignificant to the debate. I loved when Obama did that and you could hear laughter in the hall when he did... why, because the whole issue is just silly. Everyone knows that our soldiers pay the ultimate price a lot of the time. I thought Chris Matthews said it best last night. It's a ridiculous argument to bring up that a U.S. solider would die in vain. NO U.S. solider has ever died in vain! By his definition we would be engaged in war indefinitely.

J-Rite ]

i wonder, do ALL politicians KNOW they flip flop or are they so used to just reading whats in front of them that they don't even realize it

they dont realize it, i think the best president ever would be the one that speaks his mind and what he truly believes in, not on what his party, or advisors tell him to do.

WARPIG ]

Hog, after that... maybe you can explain why her poll numbers in her own state have dropped by 18 points in the last week? LMAO!

Dropped 18 points in the last week you say?

Dated 24 September 2008:

http://www.clubforgrowth.org/2007/09/palin_stands_up_to_porkers.php

Please tell me whether you have a favorable or unfavorable opinion of each of the following. If you have no opinion of the person, just say so. “Sarah Palin.â€

Favorable - 88.7%

Unfavorable - 4.3%

No opinion - 6%

Never heard of - 1%

Searches of Anchorage and Juneau newspapers, and USA Today, New York Times, and Washington Post show no poll at all conducted in the last week concerning Governor Palin's approval.

Must be a secret poll..... LOL

On the second point about the bracelet. I can't believe you referred to Chris Matthews. This is the same guy that said he get's a thrill up his leg when he listens to Obama speak. But let's stay on point, McCain was relaying something to the audiance and Obama tried to jump in on it to score political points. And then couldn't remember the name on the bracelet that he was wearing. Do I think that disqualifies him for President? No I don't. I think it does show that he really doesn't care enough about that soldier to remeber his name, just keeps it handy to use as a political football. And I think that's pretty sleazy. But it's not really a political point. So let's move onto a political point.

Why is Barrack Obama lying to the American people during the debate?

Obama said that McCain's own advisor, former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger agreed that Presidential level meetings between the U.S. President and the Iranian President should occur.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2008/09/tws_exclusive_kissinger_unhapp.asp

Henry Kissinger believes Barack Obama misstated his views on diplomacy with US adversaries and is not happy about being mischaracterized. He says: "Senator McCain is right. I would not recommend the next President of the United States engage in talks with Iran at the Presidential level.

KingJunK ]
HogWild ]

What's say we get back on policy.

I swear Obama and Biden flip flop so much it's like watching a Chinese Acrobatics Team in action.

Did someone say flip flop?

Should I continue?

The second link is a ad from a 527 Group. So no, I would rather not continue down that path. Unless you want me to go google 527 ad's that aren't flattering for Obama. I would prefer reputable news sources. People will take what you have to say more seriously even if they disagree if you stick to reputable sources. 527 ad's are for the ill informed.

Which brings me to the next point. The third link is from Countdown with Kieth Olbermann. He is anything but a reputable news source. Olberman writes comments on the Daily Kos. He's an Obama mouthpiece, and that's being gracious.

The first link is fine. It's video and comes from a reputable news source. I never said McCain was perfect.

I'm still searching for the poll they were talking about last night that showed her actually down 14 points from a couple of weeks ago. I'll post if I find it. Here is what I think they are talking about. After her two disastrous interviews...

Sept. 11: +17 net positive

Sept. 12: +14

Sept. 13: +9

Sept. 14: +5

Sept. 15 (today): +4

Now everyone is beginning to see her for what she is.

On the bracelet point... I think it was really sleazy that John McCain brought it out. Remember, he was the sleazy one that brought his out. Why does he wear his? Oh, I know so he can exploit the soldier for his political gain. Wow... and you say Obama is sleazy? Ha! I just love that he countered him. Freaking hilarious!

So lets take some facts on about last nights debate....

Obama: Senator McCain mentioned Henry Kissinger, who's one of his advisers, who, along with five recent secretaries of state, just said that we should meet with Iran – guess what – without precondition. This is one of your own advisers.

McCain rejected Obama's claim:

McCain: By the way, my friend, Dr. Kissinger, who's been my friend for 35 years, would be interested to hear this conversation and Senator Obama's depiction of his -- of his positions on the issue. I've known him for 35 years.

Obama: We will take a look.

McCain: And I guarantee you he would not -- he would not say that presidential top level.

Obama: Nobody's talking about that.

So who's right? Kissinger did in fact say a few days earlier at a forum of former secretaries of state that he favors very high-level talks with Iran – without conditions:

Kissinger Sept. 20: Well, I am in favor of negotiating with Iran. And one utility of negotiation is to put before Iran our vision of a Middle East, of a stable Middle East, and our notion on nuclear proliferation at a high enough level so that they have to study it. And, therefore, I actually have preferred doing it at the secretary of state level so that we -- we know we're dealing with authentic...

CNN's Frank Sesno: Put at a very high level right out of the box?

Kissinger: Initially, yes.But I do not believe that we can make conditions for the opening of negotiations.

;)

There are more gems here... http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/factchecking_debate_no_1.html

OH and just a reminder... Obama is still leading in this poll! hehe

WARPIG ]

I'm still searching for the poll they were talking about last night that showed her actually down 14 points from a couple of weeks ago. I'll post if I find it.

So who's right? Kissinger did in fact say a few days earlier at a forum of former secretaries of state that he favors very high-level talks with Iran – without conditions:

IF a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass when he jumped.

Kissenger said, at a high level, not the Pesidential level. Kissinger was talking MAYBE Secretary of State level. Kissinger has even said Obama "mis-stated" Kissinger's remarks. I'm not a politician, so to me it's still called lying.

But check this out everyone, came out today.

http://governor.mo.gov/

Gov. Blunt Statement on Obama Campaign’s Abusive Use of Missouri Law Enforcement

JEFFERSON CITY - Gov. Matt Blunt today issued the following statement on news reports that have exposed plans by U.S. Senator Barack Obama to use Missouri law enforcement to threaten and intimidate his critics.

“St. Louis County Circuit Attorney Bob McCulloch, St. Louis City Circuit Attorney Jennifer Joyce, Jefferson County Sheriff Glenn Boyer, and Obama and the leader of his Missouri campaign Senator Claire McCaskill have attached the stench of police state tactics to the Obama-Biden campaign.

“What Senator Obama and his helpers are doing is scandalous beyond words, the party that claims to be the party of Thomas Jefferson is abusing the justice system and offices of public trust to silence political criticism with threats of prosecution and criminal punishment.

“This abuse of the law for intimidation insults the most sacred principles and ideals of Jefferson. I can think of nothing more offensive to Jefferson’s thinking than using the power of the state to deprive Americans of their civil rights. The only conceivable purpose of Messrs. McCulloch, Obama and the others is to frighten people away from expressing themselves, to chill free and open debate, to suppress support and donations to conservative organizations targeted by this anti-civil rights, to strangle criticism of Mr. Obama, to suppress ads about his support of higher taxes, and to choke out criticism on television, radio, the Internet, blogs, e-mail and daily conversation about the election.

“Barack Obama needs to grow up. Leftist blogs and others in the press constantly say false things about me and my family. Usually, we ignore false and scurrilous accusations because the purveyors have no credibility. When necessary, we refute them. Enlisting Missouri law enforcement to intimidate people and kill free debate is reminiscent of the Sedition Acts - not a free society.â€

This is straight out of the nazi and communist handbook for running a government. And that's a fair observation.

Np King. Hog you call it what you want. I'll stick to your sang and let ppl make their own decisions. It's clear that he was spot on IMO. You want to parse words now. And please dude you want to call out Nazi crap!?! Haha... With this Administration and how close they have been to Nazi behavior for the past eight years! You really want to go there? To me, when you start making those accusations... you have no more left to say.

You can go ahead and keep posting insignificant diversionary articles all you want. Bottom line is the pundits said last nights debate to be even... but the american ppl gave it to Obama,

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/columns/pressingissues_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003855844

Because he talks about relevant stuff that matters to the american ppl. McCain has nothing but gimmicks and diversions. I can't wait till Nov. I'm planning my trip to washington in Jan. to watch our first black american POTUS be sworn in.

WARPIG ]

You can go ahead and keep posting insignificant diversionary articles all you want.

Using law enforcement officials to curtail American citizens Freedom of Speech is "insignificant and diversionary"?

OK, back to the economy. McCain is in Washington DC working on a solution, Obama is still out campaigning.

Yep, let's allow people to make up their own minds.

HogWild ]

OK, back to the economy. McCain is in Washington DC working on a solution, Obama is still out campaigning.

Hog, duh, don't you know, he's only doing that because it's critical to being elected President ! LOL I really don't get involved in this stuff, just speculating what the replies will be to your post.

injecting himself into the process is doing nothing for the plan already laid out and ready to be passed. It's nothing but a gimmick to try and look in charge. Both of them need to butt out and go about their campaigns. its more of a distraction them being there.

Latest Polls:

National Gallup Tracking Obama 49, McCain 44 Obama +5

National Rasmussen Tracking Obama 50, McCain 44 Obama +6

National Hotline/FD Tracking Obama 48, McCain 43 Obama +5

UF (S!K)STREETSWEEP Obama 50, McCain 38 Obama +12

Yep, let's allow people to make up their own minds. :)

Speaking of the economy and the bailout Obama wants nothing to do with....

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/business/general_business/support_for_bailout_plan_now_down_to_24

Just 24% of U.S. voters now favor the plan first proposed by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson a week ago and the subject of very public negotiations on Capitol Hill ever since, according to a Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey taken Friday night. Fifty percent (50%) oppose it, and 25% are undecided.

Six–out-of-10 voters (60%) remain worried that the federal government will do too much to bailout the ailing financial markets. Only 28% think the government will not do enough.

Fifty-one percent (51%) of investors oppose the plan, and 63% of them worry the government will do too much.

Read the whole article. Make up your own mind.

HogWild ]
WARPIG ]

I'm still searching for the poll they were talking about last night that showed her actually down 14 points from a couple of weeks ago. I'll post if I find it.

IF a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass when he jumped.

Kissenger said, at a high level, not the Pesidential level. Kissinger was talking MAYBE Secretary of State level. Kissinger has even said Obama "mis-stated" Kissinger's remarks. I'm not a politician, so to me it's still called lying.

1st off Hog...I'm not going to let you spin this. I watched that round table discussion live on CNN. Kissenger was not specific on what level talks we had with Iran. He just agreed with the other former secretary's that we talk with Iran, however he was a little more hardline. Or maybe you can read the mans mind, you know what he really meant. You are just repeating his spin after the debate

2nd off about the 80% approval....Have you ever seen a map of Alaska?.. 3 of the 5 most populated cities or towns are in southeast Alaska, however 80% of Alaskas population are in Anchorage, Fairbanks, and surrounding suburbs, such as Wasilla, these are the areas that benifit from Palins' bridge to nowhere money she got to keep, as well as other state funds. Besides Alaska always votes Republican (well at least that 80% of the state), Ted Stevens, Frank Murkowski, and Don Young have run the show here for a DAMN LONG TIME.. I have lived here for the last 24 years of my life and they were reps before I moved here. Although the best Govenor we ever had (since I have lived here) was Tony Knowls, or was that just a trickle down thing from the GREAT Clinton years. Come up here and take a look a the govenors mansion and the thing that stands out is Every house around it has an Obama/Biden campain sign in thier yard....LoL.... I can take a picture and post it if you dont believe me.

I'm sorry, I had to edit this post because I left out some shit, and felt I should add, to drive my point home... Did you watch the news when Palin was at ground zero and was asked to comment on Ted Stevens troubles, and she wouldn't....LoL...I thought she was the ONE that spoke out against the CORRUPT OLD BOYS CLUB....LoL... Sadly even though it has been shown that Stevens and Young are Total scumbags that McCain and Palin are MAVERICKS against, they wont call em out, most likely will be re-elected...Funny ennit..

Oh yeah, That hard core GOP type that basically said that McCain isn't fit to lead was no other than George Will....I dont remember who the woman was that said Palin should step down, nore do I care really. I was just happy to see that there was someone from the base that can see the reality, and not believe the hype..

"ABC News' Rachel Martin Reports: Former U.S.Secretary of State Henry Kissinger today told an audience in Washington, DC that the U.S. should negotiate with Iran "without conditions" and that the next President should begin such negotiations at a high level."

From Barack Obama's perspective, he's saying the United States government, "under his administration", should be willing to meet with these people and open up talks. His statement, however, makes it sound like he wants to start on the Presidential level, skipping the normal negotiations and preparations.

Henry Kissinger agrees our governments should talk, and that the United States shouldn't make a lot of demands before it will even consider sitting down to discuss matters. He, however, does not agree with the idea of the President starting these things off without preparing, and without allowing mid-level diplomats do a good bit of the groundwork.

John McCain is portraying Barack Obama's position to mean "I want to skip the diplomacy and start having dinner dates with these guys without finding out anything about them".

'Kissinger and John McCain', are intentionally misunderstanding Barack Obama's position so they can get other people to turn against it. They are 'FRIENDS!'...

Yeah, it's fact man. Obama called him on it and now they want to spin it. LOL No matter what they TRY and say... Kissinger said it.

Hog, no I"m not kidding you. Everyone except John McCain understands they have already reached a deal. And NOTHING that either candidate has done helped that along. I'm ver sure the McCain camp will try and say Johnny swooped in to save the day somehow... but again the american ppl are smarter then that. This stunt by someone who admittedly doesn't understand the economy is so silly I'm comfortable with as you say, "Yep, let's allow people to make up their own minds."

What say you about the drop in the polls for you ticket? :-*