OBAMA OR MCCAIN WHO DO YOU CHOSE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCain 'is' a fine man, fine example...a true LEADER. No one will or 'can' ever take that away from him. I think the 'only' reason that I am not voting for him 'this time around' is because I have witnessed this nation falter during these last 8 years. I think that the whole government needs to have their house cleaned out and put some new blood in, because of what has transpired since then. When this election for President begain, it's just funny how 'all this time', McCain has never wanted or pushed for 'change'. Obama has been about that every since the beginning.

Now, I'm not here to try to change peoples minds over or anything. I'm just trying to 'explain my reasoning' whether it's good reasoning or not. You guys are teaching me to go 'beyond' looking at each elects 'character' and to look more deeply into their solutions to our problems. McCain has stood for too many things that relate to how this country has deteriorated. I watched him vote to have our jobs shipped overseas, and the results of that catastrophe (if you want an example, 'call DELL CUSTOMER SERVICE, for starters, and when the little mother fuckers from India eventually hang up on you because they 'really cannot' solve your computer issue...then you'll see why I am voting for 'CHANGE!').

McCain will ALWAYS be a great man in all of our eyes. Don't take it that we are discrediting him for what he has brought to this country. If he did not bring 'Palin' into the mix...he probably would have had more consideration. I think that his gameplan started wrong from the start. Sure, Palin jumpstarted the whole Republican party again, but she is a 'nightmare' and a person who (in my opinion), has ALWAYS HAD THE "PRESIDENCY" on her mind from the very start! Just look at how shes trying to save her own ass right now! She does not listen to 'anyone' probably even McCAIN! I remember one state (can't remember which state though), where McCain said 'We're pulling out', and that "++++++" told McCain that 'she and her husband' are still going there to campaign!' She scares me, as to what would happen, if anything (God forbid) would happen to McCain as President.

It is by McCain bringing 'Palin' into this mix, that people question McCains judgement. He did 'nothiing' but 'De-regulate' in the senate, even tried to make Social Security Private, and supported Bush all this time. NOW, he says that he's changed? I just cannot give him 'that'. Everything he's said is only recently. If there was evedence in my mind of him promoting what he's selling now...I probably would have given him more consideration.

A perfect example of Palin not being on point to govern this nation, is when she went to 'WEST Pennsylvania' (that is the hometown of the Pirates, NOT the Phillies!), but she congratulates 'them' (the Pirates hometown!) for winning the World Series...thinking it was Eastern PA! She just, doesn't get it!

The "+++++++" just 'scares' me! lol

REFERNECE(S):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKYpZ42ATHU ~ (around 1:20 inward of the clip)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfi8TntIuMw

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/29/palin.gop/index.html?iref=topnews

CDBS14 ]

i thought mccain wa sin solitary confinement for mdost of the time as POW?

You don't think being in solitary confinement is a form of torture? He was in solitary for over 2 years of that time. The POW's developed what is called the tap system to communicate with each other. It's basically a coordinate system with the letters broken up over a certain number of rows and you would tap the row and then the position. For example "T" might be on the 4th row, 5th letter, so they would tap 4 times, then 5 times. If you ever meet an actual POW ask them to demonstrate. It's amazing how fast they can tap out a sentence and actually be able to read it. We tried to use it in SERE and it takes a lot of practice.

Anyway, that's how the prisoners communicated while in solitary. McCain's father was an admiral and the Vietnamese wanted to videotape him saying that he wanted to go home and then they would release him so that they would look like good people and gain some favor with the bleeding hearts of the world. He refused to say that he wanted to go home so they begin beating and torturing him. Next time you watch him on TV, notice how he never lifts his arms above shoulder height. His right arm was broken when he ejected over Vietnam and the left one was broken when he was being beaten. Neither arm was treated during his imprisonment.

The argument that McCain has "better character" because he was a POW is quite laughable Squid. Johnny has a great record of service for our country... in NO way does that make him more qualified or a better person. He has shown his character in this campaign very clear. Which is why he's losing right now. Also, no offense to you as I don't know what your situation was... but I'm so sick of everyone bringing up the POW shit. LOL You know you aren't supposed to get caught, right? LOL NOt sure how that shows he's a leader?

As far as Hog owning me? That's a matter of opinion. I don't think he's capable of owning me. I've tried to move on 3 or 4 times and talk about how Johnny is going to pull this off. He just wants to make fun of "Obamainats" and "our messiah" and keep posting slime ball attacks that no one here cares about. As I've stated here before. Knock yourself out man. It says more about who you are then it will ever say about who Obama is.

The argument that McCain has "better character" because he was a POW is quite laughable Squid. Johnny has a great record of service for our country... in NO way does that make him more qualified or a better person. He has shown his character in this campaign very clear. Which is why he's losing right now. Also, no offense to you as I don't know what your situation was... but I'm so sick of everyone bringing up the POW shit. LOL You know you aren't supposed to get caught, right? LOL NOt sure how that shows he's a leader?

As far as Hog owning me? That's a matter of opinion. I don't think he's capable of owning me. I've tried to move on 3 or 4 times and talk about how Johnny is going to pull this off. He just wants to make fun of "Obamainats" and "our messiah" and keep posting slime ball attacks that no one here cares about. As I've stated here before. Knock yourself out man. It says more about who you are then it will ever say about who Obama is.

You're so quick to want to sling insults that you don't bother reading. Go back to my post, 2nd paragraph, last sentence, first 2 words: "FOR ME". I said that everyone needs to form their own opinion. On the news, since the primaries I've seen Obama linked to racketeering, Obama linked to a domestic terrorist, Obama linked to the PLO. Once someone questions your integrity, you've already lost it. McCain is not losing based on character. He's losing because Obama is better at making the lower class think that he's going to make things better for them by cutting their taxes.

As for the rest of your comment, when you get shot down over an enemy country and you break your arm and your leg and land in the water, there's not much you can do to evade being captured. This does not show his leadership. Him refusing to allow the Vietnamese to use him as a propaganda tool is. All he had to do was say "I want to go home" and the Vietnamese would have released him, but he stuck to the US Code of Conduct which does not allow us to accept furlough or special treatment from the enemy. He also knew how his leaving would be used against the other prisoners. Maybe you should take a few moments to educate yourself about the man you're making jokes about and you may earn a new respect for him.

ELECT GOAT & US25!

[size=4][color=blue]STOP Listening to the Swine of politics,
The day any real change comes about is the day PIGS will fly.. 
They simply Boar me to tears.. 
Hogging all the wealth and wallowing in money!... 
Forgot about Wall street invest your future in LIVE stock.. 
invest in The GOAT!~ 

“Goat’s - when we kid around we get serious! “ 
[/color][/size] 

No animals were harmed during this campaign announcement.

SQUlD ]

You're so quick to want to sling insults that you don't bother reading. Go back to my post, 2nd paragraph, last sentence, first 2 words: "FOR ME". I said that everyone needs to form their own opinion. On the news, since the primaries I've seen Obama linked to racketeering, Obama linked to a domestic terrorist, Obama linked to the PLO. Once someone questions your integrity, you've already lost it. McCain is not losing based on character. He's losing because Obama is better at making the lower class think that he's going to make things better for them by cutting their taxes.

As for the rest of your comment, when you get shot down over an enemy country and you break your arm and your leg and land in the water, there's not much you can do to evade being captured. This does not show his leadership. Him refusing to allow the Vietnamese to use him as a propaganda tool is. All he had to do was say "I want to go home" and the Vietnamese would have released him, but he stuck to the US Code of Conduct which does not allow us to accept furlough or special treatment from the enemy. He also knew how his leaving would be used against the other prisoners. Maybe you should take a few moments to educate yourself about the man you're making jokes about and you may earn a new respect for him.

I did read every word you wrote and stick by what I originally posted. Please explain what you've done to educate yourself on these candidates? I've read both of the candidate's biographies, you? I've done a ton of research on the internet at BOTH of the candidates web sites, you? You want to throw out there that I'm not educated cause I don't believe Johnny Mac is best qualified? You want to try again? LOL I can virtually guarantee you I've done far more research then you big guy. I have been blogging and researching for over 20 months now... you?

Obama is NOT linked to one thing you posted... but you choose to believe it instead of finding out for yourself. That's fine... but please don't try and make yourself sound like your better or more educated cause you served or because Johnny did that, that he's better. That's the epitome of self delusional gratification. I've said on more then one occasion here and many other blogs that I respect anyone who served and Johnny is no different. I think its great that he was able to stick to the US Code of Conduct... THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM OR YOU A BETTER PERSON THAN ME OR OBAMA!!! Your playing with yourself if you believe that. And it's what's dividing our country more and more everyday. Yesterday I heard Joe, yes the plumber... say, "I'll be voting for John McCain, A REAL AMERICAN." Oh, yeah... like Obama is a fake American. He's not a real American. This shit has to stop. If you're running for the POTUS... you are a great American, a real American, a patriot, and .... well you get my point.

SQUlD ]

You're so quick to want to sling insults that you don't bother reading. Go back to my post, 2nd paragraph, last sentence, first 2 words: "FOR ME". I said that everyone needs to form their own opinion. On the news, since the primaries I've seen Obama linked to racketeering, Obama linked to a domestic terrorist, Obama linked to the PLO. Once someone questions your integrity, you've already lost it. McCain is not losing based on character.He's losing because Obama is better at making the lower class think that he's going to make things better for them by cutting their taxes.

Exactly..!

But no matter who wins, no one is going to notice any difference in their lives.. financially.!

Goat ]

ELECT GOAT & US25!

[size=4][color=blue]STOP Listening to the Swine of politics,
The day any real change comes about is the day PIGS will fly.. 
They simply Boar me to tears.. 
Hogging all the wealth and wallowing in money!... 
Forgot about Wall street invest your future in LIVE stock.. 
invest in The GOAT!~ 

“Goat’s - when we kid around we get serious! “ 
[/color][/size] 

No animals were harmed during this campaign announcement.

hells yea the campaign aint dead yet.

Again, you're drawing the wrong conclusions and trying to put words in my mouth. Instead, read what I write. I've never said that McCain is a better man. I've never said that I'm a better man. I've never said that Obama is a bad man. Let me try to put this in a way so that you can't misunderstand anything I say.

IN MY OPINION John McCain proved his character, his honor, his integrity, and his loyalty when over the course of 5 1/2 years he endured countless beatings, torture, and interrogations and still, despite it all, told the enemy NO I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING THAT WILL BRING DISHONOR TO MYSELF, MY FELLOW PRISONERS, OR MY COUNTRY. This, in my eyes, says volumes about what the man is made of and it takes a lot to draw his character into question.

IN MY OPINION Barack Obama has put himself into a position to have his honor, loyalty, integrity and character questioned by associating with people such as Rezko, Ayers, and Khalidi. Did Obama do anything questionable when dealing with these people? I don't know, you don't know, we don't know. Did he deal with these people at all? Yes, he has admitted to it. Don't say there's no link because there is. As I said before, when you put yourself into a position to have your integrity questioned, then you've already lost it. That is what Barack has done and he has admitted it was a mistake.

I've never said that Obama did anything unethical or illegal, but he has associated with bad guys and therefore it calls his character into question. If you saw me having lunch with Osama Bin Laden I would fully expect you and anyone else to think I was up to no good. It's to be expected. On the other hand, I'm a Naval Officer and as such I will not associate with people of questionable character because I don't want my character called into question. It's that simple.

I've never said that McCain hasn't done anything unethical or illegal, he's a politician and I suspect that it comes with the territory. However, he has proven his character and I've seen nothing to make me suspect that he's done anything that would bring his character into question.

I hope I have explained my viewpoint well enough that you don't have to try and put words in my mouth to figure out what I'm saying. Before you question my knowledge again or if you don't believe that Obama is linked to these people, feel free to google them. Quotes from him about his relationships are there.

what i dont get is how peole can hear and read adn WATCH this man obama lie to them on national tv and still suport the man...for 6 plus months he has been saying 250 thousand dollars and just this week he said 200 thousand and that is where it begins with that next it is 100 thousand and so on......

AND WHAT ABOUT AN ALl democrat government granite obama will have some repub in thier (he says) but he will apoint the judges and apoint the congress and all that shit.. so what happens when a bad bill comes thru lets say LIKE REWRITING THE CONSTITUTION a bill comes thru.. AND ALL ARE OBAMA PEOPLE WHO IS TO STOP IT EXACTLY ....WE NEED CHECKS AND BALANCES OUT THIER AND I',M SCARED IF OBAMA GETS IN we are fucked all around the board...

thier are so many thing i see that points to john mccain

BUT THE ONE THING THAT GETS MY VOTE IS THAT HE IS WITH THE MILITARY..CHINA ,RUSSIA,GERMANY ECT.... ARE GETTING THEIR MILITARY STRONGER AND ADDING FUNDS WHILE BARRACK OBAMA WANTS TO TAKE FROM THE MILITARY AND SPREAD THE WEALTH...BBBBBUUUUULLLLLLLLLSSSSSSHHHHHHIIIIITTTTTT...

THEY ARE CONTROLLING THE MEDIA... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH THIS IS POINTLESS IF THEY ARE BLIND NOW THEY WILL NEVER SEE .......BARRACK OBAMA IS GONNA TAKE THIS COUNTRY THE WRONG WAY ...........

HOW CAN YOU SEE AND HEAR THE MAN LIE TOO YOUR FACE AND STILL GO OUT THIER AND VOTE FOR THE MAN.....HOW CAN YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AND SAY HE JUST LIED TO ME AHHH O' WELL HE GETS MY VOTE????

SQUlD ]

Again, you're drawing the wrong conclusions and trying to put words in my mouth. Instead, read what I write. I've never said that McCain is a better man. I've never said that I'm a better man. I've never said that Obama is a bad man. Let me try to put this in a way so that you can't misunderstand anything I say.

IN MY OPINION John McCain proved his character, his honor, his integrity, and his loyalty when over the course of 5 1/2 years he endured countless beatings, torture, and interrogations and still, despite it all, told the enemy NO I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING THAT WILL BRING DISHONOR TO MYSELF, MY FELLOW PRISONERS, OR MY COUNTRY. This, in my eyes, says volumes about what the man is made of and it takes a lot to draw his character into question.

IN MY OPINION Barack Obama has put himself into a position to have his honor, loyalty, integrity and character questioned by associating with people such as Rezko, Ayers, and Khalidi. Did Obama do anything questionable when dealing with these people? I don't know, you don't know, we don't know. Did he deal with these people at all? Yes, he has admitted to it. Don't say there's no link because there is. As I said before, when you put yourself into a position to have your integrity questioned, then you've already lost it. That is what Barack has done and he has admitted it was a mistake.

I've never said that Obama did anything unethical or illegal, but he has associated with bad guys and therefore it calls his character into question. If you saw me having lunch with Osama Bin Laden I would fully expect you and anyone else to think I was up to no good. It's to be expected. On the other hand, I'm a Naval Officer and as such I will not associate with people of questionable character because I don't want my character called into question. It's that simple.

I've never said that McCain hasn't done anything unethical or illegal, he's a politician and I suspect that it comes with the territory. However, he has proven his character and I've seen nothing to make me suspect that he's done anything that would bring his character into question.

I hope I have explained my viewpoint well enough that you don't have to try and put words in my mouth to figure out what I'm saying. Before you question my knowledge again or if you don't believe that Obama is linked to these people, feel free to google them. Quotes from him about his relationships are there.

He has no more a relationship with those ppl then McCain does. You refuse to see that. Khalidi... ? You mean the guy that McCain gave 448K $$$ dollars to? I'd say he has a lot more of a relationship with McCain then Obama to get that kind of cash from him. I will not even respond to the silliness of Ayers. If your THAT gullible to believe the shit out there... more power to you. In short, I'm actually glad all these republicans have choose to use these ridiculous negative untrue ads. It's going to be a blood bath for them. In the end they will only sway guys like you who I believe have already made their mind up. The republican party is going to go through a MAJOR overhaul this next year. It will be interesting to see how it all falls.

SQUlD ]

Again, you're drawing the wrong conclusions and trying to put words in my mouth. Instead, read what I write.

Give it up dude....

You are wrong, the sooner you admit it the sooner you will be enlightened, and the sooner you can bask in the glow of Obama.

Here, I'll prove it.

As far as Hog owning me? That's a matter of opinion. I don't think he's capable of owning me. I've tried to move on 3 or 4 times and talk about how Johnny is going to pull this off. He just wants to make fun of "Obamainats" and "our messiah" and keep posting slime ball attacks that no one here cares about.

But it doesn't matter that I posted what's below before this ^^^ was posted. Where I did discuss how McCain can win.

HogWild ]

Obama always polls higher than his actual numbers. Especially in exit polls. If the trends in the Democratic Primaries are any indication.

CNN is finally starting to report that his own "word" doesn't mean anything to Obama. MSNBC is putting Obama supporters on the spot to name a single accomplishment and they are drawing blanks.

And the polls are getting closer. Not that I am big poll guy anyway. Takes too much work to really figure out what they mean. All the cross tabs and the make up of those who are polled. This year I haven't seen a poll that has asked more Republicans than Democrats, it's always been more Democrats than Republicans. The poll I listed this morning had a percentage of (working off memory, not going to go double check) 42% Democrats and 38% Republicans answering questions with 9% undecided.

9% undecided? 5 days to go and there is 1 out of every 10 likely voters still undecided?

Tells me that Obama hasn't sealed the deal, or that people are looking for a reason not to vote for him. McCain is and has been a known quantity in this election, he won over those he won over the day he won the nomination. Those still undecided don't need any new information on McCain to make up their minds, they need more information on Obama to make up their minds.

Plus, McCain is a moderate Republican that supports a lot of centerists and moderate Democrat ideals that drive right wing Republicans crazy, but the right wing is stuck, they are voting McCain because voting Obama is out of the question due to his extreme liberal views on everything. McCain is more appealing to the Republicans and centerists. Plus the effect of the PUMA's ("Party Unity My Ass", former Clinton supporters who think the DNC and the news media treated her unfairly) is yet to be determined, estimates have it up to 30% of PUMA's are voting McCain. 30% of 18 million votes is just over 6 million votes.

If McCain wins, that's how it will be done.

No, I'm not discussing issues. I'm just using slimeball tactics for having the audacity to repeat something published in a newspaper that dares publish something that is not favorable to Obama.

Well WarPig, personal character may not matter to you. For me, "do as I say, not as I do" is the worst form of leadership possible. And Obama, after criticizing the ENTIRE UNITED STATES OVER THE PERIOD OF HIS LIFETIME for not being charitable enough, it's found out that OBAMA ISN'T CHARITIBLE WITH HIS OWN BLOOD RELATIVES living in poverty. Well yes, I do take issue with that. I think that's a serious character flaw.

Anyone catch the news today? Remember that $250,000 cut off on Obama's tax plan? I predicted that this would happen, it just happened a lot faster than I thought it would. First my prediciton:

Any info on it Hog?

Absolutely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArJkzRYffec&eurl=http://hotair.com/archives/2008/09/18/biden-low-taxes-are-unpatriotic/

It's called "wealth redistribution".

And it's no small increase in taxes. It can be as much as 50% of one's earnings if they make too much money.

What it is, those who have taken risks with their money, their financial future, worked hard, reinvested into their own company, and created jobs for other people will be taxed at a higher rate and that money given to those who didn't do any of that (with the exception of working hard).

While the rich are not all saints. The poor aren't all noble either.

Those who take the biggest risk should take home most of the reward. There's nothing wrong with that. I think that's perfectly fair. And I can say that because while I don't make enough to be hurt by such a policy, I make too much to benefit from it as well.

What's unpatriotic is to promote a permanent class of people who think they are entitled to a share of the money other's have earned. The limit is $250,000 a year now, how long before that's lowered to affect $150,000, $100,000, $75,000?

What's the new limit now?

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/31/low-richardson-pegs-middle-class-making/

For the second time in a week, a prominent Democrat has downgraded Barack Obama's definition of the middle class -- leading Republicans to question whether he'll stick to his promise not to raise taxes on anyone making under $250,000.

The latest hiccup in the campaign message came Friday morning on KOA-AM, when New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson pegged the middle class as those making $120,000 and under.

"What Obama wants to do is he is basically looking at $120,000 and under among those that are in the middle class, and there is a tax cut for those," Richardson said in the interview, according to a clip posted on YouTube.

Never, ever, bring a knife to a gun fight..... 8)

Well my friend you're going to need a really big gun next Tuesday. You have no chance of a victory at this point. It will bring me warm fuzzy feelings to my tummy knowing that you will squirm with shits of anger for the next 8 years. Nothing you have posted has worked... and in the end that's all that matters to me. ;)

You seriously think Obama will make such a "change" that he will win another 4 years..!?

I think Obama might win this election, but as i said before it is going to be a lot closer than you think. (but i dont think he will make a big enough difference to win another 4 years)

"according to polls the race is tightening."

piglet, dude, bro, you know i have nothing but love for ya but obama himself said NOT TO GET COCKY. what he's posted, might've swayed minds. might've changed votes. then ya know what? more power to him for posting links. but when you think about it, you might've done the same. your links and arguments might've swayed minds. we will see on wednesday, when the only poll of the year that's 100% accurate is released, and we have a new POTUS elect.

Well my friend you're going to need a really big gun next Tuesday. You have no chance of a victory at this point. It will bring me warm fuzzy feelings to my tummy knowing that you will squirm with shits of anger for the next 8 years. Nothing you have posted has worked... and in the end that's all that matters to me. ;)

Do you think that we're under the impression that what is said here makes any difference in the long run? Maybe we've swayed one or two votes either way, but if what you THINK is some kind of victory on an internet message board gives you that kind of happiness, then more power to you.

Either way, one of these men will become my Commander in Chief and they will do what they believe to be in the best interest of the country. All I can do is follow the orders I'm given and hope that my Congressmen protect me from any stupid laws that either of these men try to enact.

In the meantime, I'm tired of your condescending, holier than though attitude. You go ahead and continue to preach the gospel according to Obama and go join your Holy Obama church. Should McCain win, I just hope that you and the rest of the Obama followers don't drink the poisoned cool-aid.

I'm done with this thread.

This is NOT going to be a close as you think. If you study polls, history and the new voters (african Americans and young)... which is going to change the landscape of politics for the future. That's MY prediction. Will I have egg on my face? Maybe. LOL I'm willing to take that chance.

I've been involved down here in Florida pretty heavy. Knocking on doors, doing phone bank work. I predict Florida will be in the Obama column and also Penn. which will make it impossible to McCain to overcome. :)

It will bring me warm fuzzy feelings to my tummy knowing that you will squirm with shits of anger for the next 8 years.

Uh.... no. Dwelling and whining about election results is what Democrats do. Like NON STOP and CONSTANTLY.

"Oh... it was stolen from us... sob sob sniffle sniffle... Gore won it.... Kerry was cheated.... sob sob sniffle sniffle". It's enough to make a man sick to his stomach, knowing half his countrymen are sniveling whiners.

I'm an American citizen, no matter who my President is, I hope he does what's right for America. I'm not going to spend a moment lamenting about it if my candidate doesn't win. If something is going on in politics I don't like, I'll do what I always have done, write my Senator and House Representative.

By the way, why is Obama going back to Iowa? I thought that state was a lock for Obama?

I say the race is within the margin of error. But what an upset it will be if McCain beats Obama after Obama has spent over $600 million dollars (which he also refuses to share with fellow Democratic politicians) and McCain has Bush's approval ratings hanging over him like a dark cloud. If McCain was to win, the Obama phenomenon is over, if Obama can't be McCain after what happened to the economy even though it's got the Democrats fringerprints all over it, the DNC would never nominate him again. Plus, Republicans have cut the Congressional Democrats numbers in half. I guess we'll have to wait until November 5th, after what happened with exit polling during the Dem's Primaries, Obama polling much higher than his actual votes, no one is going to be in a hurry to call much of anything close.

Something new.... if elected, another signal to the U.S. press corps? Kiss Obama's feet or be cut off?

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/31/obama-plane-pitches-reporters-mccain-endorsing-papers/

Journalists from three major newspapers that endorsed John McCain -- the Washington Times, the New York Post and the Dallas Morning News -- have been booted from Barack Obama's campaign plane for the final leg of the presidential race.

The Washington Times reported Friday that it was notified of the Obama campaign's decision Thursday evening -- even though the paper has covered Obama from the start.

Executive Editor John Solomon told FOXNews.com that the Obama campaign said it didn't have enough seats on the plane, but "I don't think the explanation makes sense to us."

"We've been traveling since 2007 with him. ... We're a relevant newspaper -- every day we break news," Solomon said. "And to suddenly be kicked off the plane for people who haven't covered it as aggressively or thoroughly as we are ... it sort of feels unfair."

Also, this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6ikOxi9yYk&eurl=http://hotair.com/archives/2008/10/31/video-obama-supporter-hails-the-bringer-of-all-good-things/

As long as girlfriend isn't A BLOOD RELATIVE of Obama, she might actually get PAID! But if she's a second cousin she's going to be sh*t out of luck .

This is NOT going to be a close as you think. If you study polls, history and the new voters (african Americans and young)... which is going to change the landscape of politics for the future. That's MY prediction. Will I have egg on my face? Maybe. LOL I'm willing to take that chance.

I've been involved down here in Florida pretty heavy. Knocking on doors, doing phone bank work. I predict Florida will be in the Obama column and also Penn. which will make it impossible to McCain to overcome. :)

I thought the polls were exactly the same now as they were for the Gore/Bush fiasco..?

This is comical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V3FNh3mAuY&eurl=http://hotair.com/archives/2008/10/31/obama-on-low-taxes-selfishness/

Not wanting Obama and to dip into your wallet is being "selfish".

Those more fortunate should share Obama declares.

Just another example of Obama's leadership style, "do as I say, don't do as I have done" or said another way "do as you are told and don't look to me as an example".

I'm glad he shared his toys and peanut butter sandwhich. Just one question. Was that a voluntary choice or was he forced to share?

Chili-Palmer ]

You seriously think Obama will make such a "change" that he will win another 4 years..!?

I think Obama might win this election, but as i said before it is going to be a lot closer than you think. (but i dont think he will make a big enough difference to win another 4 years)

Oh there will be change alright Chili. It is called Socialism/Communism. Obama wants to spread out all the hard working peoples wealth so the less fortunate will feel like they are making it up in the world. But wrong-o it will just bring all the hard working people down to their level. Obama wants to change us all. And somehow these people are being spoon fed all this BS and thinking how great it will be. Amazing

Chili-Palmer ]

I thought the polls were exactly the same now as they were for the Gore/Bush fiasco..?

No, there not. Obama is up 50 to 43 nationally and is up in every battleground state. This is no where near what it was for Kerry or Gore. It's going to be a blood bath for republicans. They deserve it.

Check Zogby, after Obama's "selfish" and "ego" comments.

This election is not over. Make your voice heard, vote.

Obama's even buying ads in California....

This is not a lock. Iowa, California, the Dem's have already telegraphed where they are going to contest the election at, North Carolina. The Obama campaign is already saying North Carolians are too stupid to fill out the ballots as they desire.

No, it's not over.