OBAMA OR MCCAIN WHO DO YOU CHOSE

John McCain is where my vote is plain and simple. no i wont change my mind, as i can think for myself. Lies lies and more lies is all we get from both campaigns. neither one will do anything to change the government. it will continue like it always has. the president is just a poster child for the govenment. a puppet on strings. but i just cant come to vote for someone that just found faith in our people when he won the bid for president. that faith should have been established when he was very young.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CDBS14 ]

why is our military everything? do we really want to go to war that bad? dio we want to have more people die' date=' specially people within my generation, of my age group?

[/quote']no we dont need war ..but look at Europe they got the might cut in half now they got suicide bombing all the time....we need a strong military.....if you cut the funding then more will die.......

my aunt and several friends are their fighting as we speak..i would rather her and them be with 40 troops the 10 or be in a heavy armored truck then a light armor truck--rather have 200 bullets then 100....

like i said before i believe obama will be president someday .he will have his chance if not now..but right now i think we need McCain in their to get us out of this war. and fix and re unite this country all around he will and has worked with both party's on all issues..........

but yeah war sucks...

and their was 7 us service members deaths tis month ...least most so far ..........7 too many if you ask me......but we are kicking ass and getting the job done ............god bless their soles

Banshee07 ]

John McCain is where my vote is plain and simple. no i wont change my mind, as i can think for myself. Lies lies and more lies is all we get from both campaigns. neither one will do anything to change the government. it will continue like it always has. the president is just a poster child for the govenment. a puppet on strings. but i just cant come to vote for someone that just found faith in our people when he won the bid for president. that faith should have been established when he was very young.

well said

Banshee07 ]

What you're talking about was said by his wife Michelle not Barack.

WOW tha is how you see it...cool i guess.......then when does it stop...first rich was 250k ..now 200k...(he lied) biden says 150k (they lock him up),,richardson says 120k...when does it stop?[/Quote] They only used instances of what has 'already been' said over and over: 'Those UNDER $250,000...will get a tax cut'. Isn't 200k UNDER? Isn't 150k UNDER? Is NOT, 120K 'under'? SIMPLE. And I'm not trying to change anyones votes, but at least get the Obama's 'PLAN' correct when you attack it!

Lol! RIGHT. Everyone is worried about the people on Welfare, who have things they should not have. We who are working, are being robbed because 'Welfare'=HDTV's in the house or even a Cable Hookedup illegally (ex: The kid who's family is on welfare but buying pizza , goin out to eat, arguing on the internet watching cable).

Everyone THINKS those above $250,000.00 are ALL legal? "I", would be 'more worried' about the guy who is using tax payers money to pay for his expensive trips to Europe, Hawaii, the Bahama's. I "am", more worried about the Exec's at AIG who went on vacation 'after' they got their bailout. I 'worry' about the people who are out buying BANKS, ISLANDS and COUNTRIES, using our Taxpayers money, while we bust our asses and see no vacation because our company is giving us a chance to work through X-Mas so that we can get our X-Mas 'bonus' while we still work through the paid 2-3 weeks off...just to make ends meet.

I 'say'...that the people on welfare are NOT why our Economy is the worst ever. They are not why we have a high job loss rate. Hell, Obama ain't even giving the Welfare a tax cut! He's giving it to the WORKING CLASS!

hhhuuuhhhh????.they are saying they are gonna raise taxes on 120k and above at first it was 250k...he lied directly to your face and you just push it aside ..

and shouldnt it be the american right of that little boy to decide to share his toy or not....

that is like the dude down the street walking into your house and taking your ps3 becuse he feels you made too much money ..........it would be bullshit and you wouoldnt stand for it .....but now you wont have a choice it will just happen

hhhuuuhhhh????.they are saying they are gonna raise taxes on 120k and above at first it was 250k...he lied directly to your face and you just push it aside ..

and shouldnt it be the american right of that little boy to decide to share his toy or not....

that is like the dude down the street walking into your house and taking your ps3 becuse he feels you made too much money ..........it would be bullshit and you wouoldnt stand for it .....but now you wont have a choice it will just happen

Hey! Nice SIG! ~ Um, my cenario was a classroom where the L/R/A/K is playing with the schoolrooms toys. He shouldn't feel bad that the teacher is making them share, because he probably has 20 toys 'just like it at home'. Sorry that I did not proofread myself, I just thought it was a good point that YOU made...as to how it's not Obama sharing but 'more like' the teacher equalizing the class. I am just trying to elaborate/modify on YOUR example, saying that the L/R/A/K is used to having much, and should not mind sharing. Please don't read too much into that example...

CritiKiL, a.k.a. GOAT Jr. ]

Hey! Nice SIG! ~ Um, my cenario was a classroom where the L/R/A/K is playing with the schoolrooms toys. He shouldn't feel bad that the teacher is making them share, because he probably has 20 toys 'just like it at home'. Sorry that I did not proofread myself, I just thought it was a good point that YOU made...as to how it's not Obama sharing but 'more like' the teacher equalizing the class. I am just trying to elaborate/modify on YOUR example, saying that the L/R/A/K is used to having much, and should not mind sharing. Please don't read too much into that example...

but that goes against being american........it is the rich kids toys he earned it they are his..it is up to him to share..it is the parents of the less fortunate kids responsibility not yours and mine......like i said you wouldnt let some one just come and take your ps3 would you reguardless of how rich you are...it wouldnt be fair to you......do you have a better example or something?...im just saying neither one of them kids will have toys or a school if are military gets weakend and we get attacked ...just imagine russia .china.japan,GREAT BRITAiN stronger then us we will be fucked.....

It is just like a draft they make you serve even if you appose the war and shit ...same princables...

u can justify spreading the wealth thing it is something he says to get you on his side. it will make people even more dependent on the government and make then lazier.....like foriegn oil we need to get away from it....

i like the help everyone out idea but it is not realistic and cant happen...you dont pay a cook the same as a nuclear scientist...just wont happen and cant happen.......we need to get rid of what doesnt work and take that monety and put it into programs ..not spend spend spend..(back to page 33).......damn i'll shut up now......lol

CHECKS AND BALANCE MY FRIEND ---CHECKS AND BALANCES IS WHAT WE NEED--we need a fighter in thier someone who will work with all not just one

Street has already covered it.

Can we stop saying the limit is $250,000 a year when referring to Obama's tax hike?

It's now down to $120,000 a year, it's been reported in the news and Obama has not put out a statement that the new numbers is incorrect, and I predict it will drop even more if Obama is elected.

Obama already is on record for voting for tax increases of people making a little as $42,000 a year.

Obama's own words in a recorded interview:

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=e46U2Gnzpr

The problem is not technical, uh, and the problem is not mastery of the legislative intricacies of Washington. The problem is, uh, can you get the American people to say, “This is really important,†and force their representatives to do the right thing? That requires mobilizing a citizenry. That requires them understanding what is at stake. Uh, and climate change is a great example.

You know, when I was asked earlier about the issue of coal, uh, you know — Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket. Even regardless of what I say about whether coal is good or bad. Because I’m capping greenhouse gases, coal power plants, you know, natural gas, you name it — whatever the plants were, whatever the industry was, uh, they would have to retrofit their operations. That will cost money. They will pass that money on to consumers.

They — you — you can already see what the arguments will be during the general election. People will say, “Ah, Obama and Al Gore, these folks, they’re going to destroy the economy, this is going to cost us eight trillion dollars,†or whatever their number is. Um, if you can’t persuade the American people that yes, there is going to be some increase in electricity rates on the front end, but that over the long term, because of combinations of more efficient energy usage, changing lightbulbs and more efficient appliance, but also technology improving how we can produce clean energy, the economy would benefit.

If we can’t make that argument persuasively enough, you — you, uh, can be Lyndon Johnson, you can be the master of Washington. You’re not going to get that done.

He's going to give you a pittance of a tax cut or rebate if you don't pay taxes, but he's going to make your energy costs skyrocket. His words, not mine.

Be informed, vote.

Just saw the latest polls. They're not closing anymore, but widening. I think McCain doing SNL last night was a big mistake, as some might take that as him not worrying about the economy as much as 'people think he should be'. I donno, but the polls are widening:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/general_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html

From the people who's poll was closest to the actual vote totals in the 2004 Presidential Election.

http://www.ibdeditorials.com/series13.aspx?src=POLLTOPN

The race tightened again Sunday as independents who'd been leaning to Obama shifted to McCain to leave that key group a toss-up. McCain also pulled even in the Midwest, moved back into the lead with men, padded his gains among Protestants and Catholics, and is favored for the first time by high school graduates.

Date McCain Obama Not Sure Spread

11/2 44.6% 46.7% 8.7% Obama +2.1

"Most Accurate Pollster Of The Campaign Season"

An analysis of Final Certified Results for the 2004 election showed TIPP was the most accurate pollster of the campaign season, coming within three-tenths of a percentage point of Bush’s actual margin of victory. Learn more at http://www.TIPPonline.com.

This race is not over. The undecideds are breaking for McCain big time.

Busy night for Obama. Just found out, Obama did a interview with the San Francisco Chronicle in January 2008, but the SF news paper left out some of that interview:

http://media.newsbusters.org/stories/hidden-audio-obama-tells-sf-chronicle-he-will-bankrupt-coal-industry.html?q=blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/11/02/hidden-audio-obama-tells-sf-chronicle-he-will-bankrupt-coal-industry

"So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; it's just that it will bankrupt them because they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted."

Soooo, we can have coal plants, we use coal to produce 49% of our electicity, but under a Obama Administration it would not be able to survive because of fines that will be levied against the coal plants.

What kind of freaking logic is that? Going to put even more people out of work?

http://www.answers.com/topic/united-mine-workers

Up to 100,000 more people out of work. That doesn't include the trains that move coal. The equipment makers that provide the equipment to dig for coal. That doesn't include the electricity industry. That doesn't include the home heating industry.

Our largest energy resource, and if Obama get's elected, he intends to bankrupt the coal industry.

Obama has said he supports clean coal. Obama said he is going to bankrupt the coal industry. Taking both sides of an issue depending on who he's talking to.

And yet another U.S. newspaper hiding information from the American voting public.

And Governor Palin is suppossed to be afraid of the press?

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/11/this-mornings-s.html

November 02, 2008 10:49 AM

In Springfield, Mo., over the roar of the engine of O Force One. (Exclamation points convey shouting so as to be heard.)

ABC News: Senator Obama, what would you tell your Treasury Secretary do differently with the $700 billion?!

Obama: (laughs)

ABC News: It's a substantive question!

Obama: It is! But Jake, we're on a tarmac! That's a pretty good question!

ABC News: Have a press conference then!

Obama: I will! On Wednesday!

Obama walks up the stairs to his plane.

Obama hasn't had a press conference in over a month. What is he afraid of?

Listen to Obama give a stump speech, he's got an answer for everything, I listened to one today and he blamed Dick Cheney for it starting to rain during his speech. It seems we just have to wait until after the election, if he wins, to find out what those answers are.

Be informed and vote.

Does anyone know about the history of the Redskins winning, in relationship to who wins the election.!?

CRAZY Stuff.!!

The "Redskins Rule"

WASHINGTON - John McCain will be rooting for the Washington Redskins. His opponent, Barack Obama, will throw his support behind the Pittsburgh Steelers.

At least they should.

A member of the Elias Sports Bureau coined the “Redskins Rule,†in 2000. According to Steve Hirdt, if the Redskins win their last home game before the presidential election the party who won the popular vote in the previous election will win the White House. If the Redskins lose, the popular vote challenger wins the race.

Therefore, if the home team wins, McCain wins. Obama, meanwhile, needs help from Pennsylvania on two fronts: a Steelers win and the state in his column on Election Day.

Hirdt’s rule has proved correct in the last 17 elections.. (Thats 68 Years.!)

This should be one interesting game. lol

CritiKiL, a.k.a. GOAT Jr. ]

Just saw the latest polls. They're not closing anymore, but widening. I think McCain doing SNL last night was a big mistake, as some might take that as him not worrying about the economy as much as 'people think he should be'. I donno, but the polls are widening:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/general_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html

yeah but if people voted on actual facts instead of boneheaded reasons then obama would have bee done months ogo...it is said that a man that has lied to millions to people on national television and has more issues then brittany spears and micheal jackson combined is about to be even close to being president ....it just shows how nieve and simple minded some people are to BOLDLY ignore all the facts.....CRAZY SHIT THEY JUST DISMISS THIS SHIT.....put any of that stuff on any one elses table and they would have got ate alive .....why it doesnt happen to obama is beyond me...........

and also what happen to our teacher dissscusion? you said you used a bad example and boom it was over then or something....

must be a democratic thing just throw it in the closet and hope no one remembers what you said.......

go JOHHNY GO!!!!!

Chili-Palmer ]

Does anyone know about the history of the Redskins winning, in relationship to who wins the election.!?

CRAZY Stuff.!!

The "Redskins Rule"

WASHINGTON - John McCain will be rooting for the Washington Redskins. His opponent, Barack Obama, will throw his support behind the Pittsburgh Steelers.

At least they should.

A member of the Elias Sports Bureau coined the “Redskins Rule,†in 2000. According to Steve Hirdt, if the Redskins win their last home game before the presidential election the party who won the popular vote in the previous election will win the White House. If the Redskins lose, the popular vote challenger wins the race.

Therefore, if the home team wins, McCain wins. Obama, meanwhile, needs help from Pennsylvania on two fronts: a Steelers win and the state in his column on Election Day.

That was true up until the last election...

The Redskins lost their home game before the election, but the party remained Republican...

Matty2D ]
Chili-Palmer ]

CRAZY Stuff.!!

The "Redskins Rule"

At least they should.

That was true up until the last election...

The Redskins lost their home game before the election, but the party remained Republican...

No, it was true last election. Read how it's worded. If the Redskins win, then the party that won the popular vote in the last election will win the White House. In 2000, the Democrats actually won the popular vote. In 2004 when the Redskins lost, the Republicans won the election.

While Jon Stewart may have shown that Biden was an idiot, he didn't help his own cause either. I mean come on with all your writers and research team you have for shows like this, they should of at least found out that Beretta makes shotguns and damn fine ones at that.

Lets all read a poem on this pre-election night

'Twas the night before elections

And all through the town

Tempers were flaring

Emotions all up and down!

I, in my bathrobe

With a cat in my lap

Had cut off the TV

Tired of political crap.

When all of a sudden

There arose such a noise

I peered out of my window