What do you guys do for a living?

Guest [503] _SniperWolf_

Guest [503] _SniperWolf_

Just trying to get to know people better.

I work at a printshop as a graphic designer/production key-op. What do you guys do?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [503] _SniperWolf_
SNIPER ]

You'll never guess what I do. I'm a graphic/web designer.  ;D

Hahaha, I should have said everyone except Sniper! I checked out your Mestech stuff man, good job!

Guest [503] _SniperWolf_
.Cuz_ ]

Military Security and Aviation

U.S.N

I give props to anyone who is in our nation's forces in any position. Thank you for your service!

I'm a project manager for new building constructions here in Chicago.

I'm also a published comic book writer.

I'm also writing a series of young adult horror-inspired books.

I'm also a ghost-writer on an upcoming novel of which I am legally bound NOT to divulge.

Guest [503] _SniperWolf_
Undertow ]

I'm also a ghost-writer on an upcoming novel of which I am legally bound NOT to divulge.

Comic book writer, eh? Would it be too much to ask which comic book(s)? I totally understand if you can't. Huge comic book fan...w00t...

Undertow ]

But we can GUESS though right?? ;D

I bet it's for either some Chicago sports player autobiography or it's a politician's.. perhaps a candidate?

I'm a student :-\

I'm hoping to go into Business Management .. or something like that...

I'm a student with hopes of getting into Computer Engineering and/or Graphic Design, which I already do both on my spare time.

For money, I wait for my brother to find people who are willing to pay for a graphic/web designer to help improve their websites.

I sit and prey on the weak and homeless, with hopes of stripping them of whatever change they have in those cups.

I bet none of you guys could guess what I do. Of course I have lived "most" my life here in Iowa. So if any of you know what Iowa is more famous for it is Swine. ie. Hogs.

I have worked in the Agricultural industry since I graduated from THE Iowa State University. But now my brother and I have decided to enter the growing field of small businessmen and do our own thing. WHICH IS.....(drumroll) custom applying liquid livestock manure on to farmers field. We run a long hose called an umbilical hose through the field pumping it out to an implement that injects, the manure, into the ground. It is the kinder more gentler form of getting rid of animal waste. I am a certified water and soil conservationist so I know what is good and not good for the environment. ::)

Anyway we go to farmers place of business( the farm) and pump out their shit.

Our number 1 business is your animals Number 2 business. LOL

Or Our job is the pits. My favorite.

I am sure none of you expected that right. LOL

Guest [503] _SniperWolf_
Red0ctobeR ]

I bet none of you guys could guess what I do. Of course I have lived "most" my life here in Iowa. So if any of you know what Iowa is more famous for it is Swine. ie. Hogs.

I have worked in the Agricultural industry since I graduated from THE Iowa State University. But now my brother and I have decided to enter the growing field of small businessmen and do our own thing. WHICH IS.....(drumroll) custom applying liquid livestock manure on to farmers field. We run a long hose called an umbilical hose through the field pumping it out to an implement that injects, the manure, into the ground. It is the kinder more gentler form of getting rid of animal waste. I am a certified water and soil conservationist so I know what is good and not good for the environment. ::)

By far the most interesting job so far...

i'm in building construction field...houses ,sheds, decks..any thing you can think of..i also o some plumbing if it is called for..driveways tar,concrete,dirt rocks......roofing,,siding to make it short i do it all..if you have something you cant or dont want to do we will do it doesnt matter if the money is right i will do it.....my motto IF WE CAN'T DO IT, IT CANT BE DONE

AND I'M TRYING TO LEARN THIS WEB DESIGN SHIT

Red0ctobeR ]

I have worked in the Agricultural industry since I graduated from THE Iowa State University. But now my brother and I have decided to enter the growing field of small businessmen and do our own thing. WHICH IS.....(drumroll) custom applying liquid livestock manure on to farmers field. We run a long hose called an umbilical hose through the field pumping it out to an implement that injects, the manure, into the ground. It is the kinder more gentler form of getting rid of animal waste. I am a certified water and soil conservationist so I know what is good and not good for the environment.  ::)

You need to put your application on the Discovery Website for "Dirty Jobs" ...lol I'm sure you would reserve a slot on the show...lol