What do you guys do for a living?

Guest [503] _SniperWolf_

Guest Damstr8

I work for the State of OHIO as a DNR Agent and Lieutenant Park Ranger. I work at Ceasar Creek State Park and do DNR in Southwest Ohio.

Plenty of monster bucks in Southwestern. Most noteworthy was the so-called “Amish†buck, shot by a Adams County farmer with a crossbow last archery season. At an entry score of 291 2/8 Boone and Crockett points, this is the all-time No. 3 non-typical in Ohio history, and he figures to be recognized as the world’s all-time No. 2 whitetail by crossbow.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^dont bs me Str8...u a damn nut smuggler and I'm on to you....

Seriously though......

At an entry score of 291 2/8 Boone and Crockett points

I'm not a hunter, so please explain why this is special.....sounds pretty cool, but I don't understand why...lol

-Omni

Guest Damstr8
OMNI ]

I'm not a hunter, so please explain why this is special.....sounds pretty cool, but I don't understand why...lol

-Omni

B&C for my area on bow kills are around 180 to 250 for non-typical. I'm not saying that a 300 or maybe even a close 310. The scoring is based on measuring the rack of the buck. It is easy to do after you have done the measuring acouple of times.

It's like saying a 16 point buck is a V8 engine. But B&G score is like saying that it is a 6.1-liter SRT HEMI V8. It is more of a defining point than just saying it was a Big Buck.

Damstr8 ]

B&C for my area on bow kills are around 180 to 250 for non-typical.  I'm not saying that a 300 or maybe even a close 310.  The scoring is based on measuring the rack of the buck.  It is easy to do after you have done the measuring acouple of times. 

It's like saying a 16 point buck is a V8 engine.  But B&G score is like saying that it is a 6.1-liter SRT HEMI V8.  It is more of a defining point than just saying it was a Big Buck.

qwah? is this even english? hahaha just kidding but seriously what the hell did it just say?

It's like saying a 16 point buck is a V8 engine. But B&G score is like saying that it is a 6.1-liter SRT HEMI V8. It is more of a defining point than just saying it was a Big Buck.

I'm not a car guy either so please explain......but it sounds cool, I just don't know why...lol ::)

-Omni

Damstr8 ]

I work for the State of OHIO as a DNR Agent and Lieutenant Park Ranger.  I work at Ceasar Creek State Park and do DNR in Southwest Ohio. 

Plenty of monster bucks in Southwestern. Most noteworthy was the so-called “Amish†buck, shot by a Adams County farmer with a crossbow last archery season. At an entry score of 291 2/8 Boone and Crockett points, this is the all-time No. 3 non-typical in Ohio history, and he figures to be recognized as the world’s all-time No. 2 whitetail by crossbow.

that's a bad ass buck!

D

OMNI ]
It's like saying a 16 point buck is a V8 engine.  But B&G score is like saying that it is a 6.1-liter SRT HEMI V8.  It is more of a defining point than just saying it was a Big Buck.

I'm not a car guy either so please explain......but it sounds cool, I just don't know why...lol ::)

-Omni

so wait he's talking about cars...? i thought he was talking about hunting....oh man am i lost.

The B & G is a measurement of the "rack" of a buck. The antlers... They will measure from the base to the tp and how far certain antlers are away from each other. The best are when parts of the rack are touching from one side to another and the height is tall. It is mainly a gauge on how big the buck.

Red0ctobeR ]

I bet none of you guys could guess what I do. Of course I have lived "most" my life here in Iowa. So if any of you know what Iowa is more famous for it is Swine. ie. Hogs.

I have worked in the Agricultural industry since I graduated from THE Iowa State University. But now my brother and I have decided to enter the growing field of small businessmen and do our own thing. WHICH IS.....(drumroll) custom applying liquid livestock manure on to farmers field. We run a long hose called an umbilical hose through the field pumping it out to an implement that injects, the manure, into the ground. It is the kinder more gentler form of getting rid of animal waste. I am a certified water and soil conservationist so I know what is good and not good for the environment.  ::)

Anyway we go to farmers place of business( the farm) and pump out their shit.

Our number 1 business is your animals Number 2 business. LOL

Or Our job is the pits. My favorite.

I am sure none of you expected that right. LOL

talk about a shitty job LOL j/k