What a Joke!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Guest H.A.V.0.C

I got this message from the creators of UF today, I'm not going to say anything bad towards them at all. But I want you ALL OF YOU to see what they are about. I'm sure this thread will be deleted. Anyways good luck to UF, I hope you guys get what you deserve.

Havoc,

This is a message being sent to the leaders of both TNU as well as *S*.

Due to the recent events of your two camps pairing up to run Chaos Tactics, Urgent Fury is going to ask you both to delete your accounts here on the Urgent Fury forums by the end of the day today, as well as instructing all members of your clans that have an account here to do the same.

In exchange, you have our promise that, once you are gone, there will be no talk, bashing or otherwise, of the Chaos Tactics tourney or its admins here on the UF forum or over on the Ravenfall forums by either UF Staff or its players. This is already a long-standing policy as it is, so you should already be assured that we'll keep this promise.

We're asking that you do this without ANY fanfare whatsoever. No "farewell"

threads, no PMs, no anything. We're simply just asking you to leave immediately and focus on your own venture.

We wish you the best in your newfound partnership over at CT but, simply put, this is something that has plagued Tow and I for some time now. Shadow, we were always uncomfortable with your presence here, being a creator of another tourney. However, we always allowed it and honestly, we don't know why, especially in light that it bothered us. With this new partnership with *S*, it just reinforces our opinion that such a presence, and such a prolific presence with as many *S* members on this forum as there are, is not "good business" for Urgent Fury.

We would like for you to take care of your accounts immediately. Any accounts by TNU and *S* members that are not deleted today of their own accord will be taken care of by Tow and I. We can solve this drama all over OUR forums very quietly and that is the point of this PM.

From this point on, keep the running of your tourney clean and honest in regards to originality, and Urgent Fury will have absolutely no gripes about you. We're not going to even acknowledge you in a positive OR negative light. You're your own entity and we leave you in charge of your own destiny without any interference from Urgent Fury.

Thank you for reading, thank you for your time here at UF, and good luck to the both of you in your partnership. We wish you the best in making it work.

- Sniper (and Undertow)

UF Creators

P.s. I thought you guys wern't trying to elbow us out? Yeah shows what your intentions were from the get go.

Later!

HAVOC

::)

Oh well, I really enjoyed conversing with a lot of you guys. I don't feel as though I have done anything wrong. Just yesterday Sniper said we would be able to stay. Now this.

I'm sad...see ya guys

We're asking that you do this without ANY fanfare whatsoever. No "farewell"

threads, no PMs, no anything. We're simply just asking you to leave immediately and focus on your own venture.

Can you explain to me what part of that DAMN sentence did you just not UNDERSTAND!!!

NO FANFARE, NO FAREWELL POST, NOTHING!!!

that's on simple task was asked and you just couldn't respect it. you are just taking advantage of the situation trying to trow shit at UF, thats what you guys want, to have Tow or sniper come here and kick your ass out of UF so that you can come and make UF look like the bad guys You take advantage of it and worse you dare to post it on UF ground.

if you want to post shit do it on your forum not here, they even asked about doing it trough PMs. but no you knew this was good for you so you just posted it up for everyone to see.

It's all about respecting UF and what it has done.

and i'm sorry for everyone here that sees this response but damn I'm pissed. It takes a lot to put me in a bad mood.

BTW i say this as an UF member, it has nothing to do with RVN and it's opinion. i respect this place just like many others do.

This is naturally an attempt at Havoc trying to "embarrass" us but we are not embarrassed at all. We don't like drama and that was the very reason that we chose to take care of this privately by PM rather than publicly. Obviously Havoc couldn't do that and just had to post his final 2 cents instead of leaving quietly like we kindly asked.

The reasons for our decision are clearly posted above in that "private" PM. There are other things that went on "behind-the-scenes" that we were NOT going to bring up but since Havoc couldn't peacefully comply with our request and instead made it a public debacle, then we will be releasing details via next Monday's podcast.

As creators of UF, we've had to endure countless situations like this and we've never made a big stink about it but for once we're going to let our hair down so to speak. I mean you can only hold in a fart for so long before you have to release it, right? ;)

Guest X_Fact0r
SNIPER ]

I mean you can only hold in a fart for so long before you have to release it, right? ;)

I have this really cool trick I do. If you hold it in long enough and you train your sphincter muscles you can release your fart inside yourcolon, TRY IT it feels weird at first ;)

I got this message from the creators of UF today, I'm not going to say anything bad towards them at all. But I want you ALL OF YOU to see what they are about. I'm sure this thread will be deleted. Anyways good luck to UF, I hope you guys get what you deserve.

That was harsh, man. ::)

I guess it's just our darn luck that Sniper and I have never had accounts on the CT forum so we can keep slinging the mud as well.

Hopefully everyone here still reading this has seen what "UF is about" because, y'know, the thread will be deleted. ::)

I guess we're just about keeping the mechanics of one race team out of the garage of the other race team.

We never thought that one person could simply NOT get this mentality.

Why do I keep using these ::) smileys on this post!?