You old guys might like this-

Wow, that brought back some memories. Sneaking into the LR after ma went to bed to get more play time in. Being infuriated by pitfall. Trying to get all the damn rings in a Sonic level. Running around for hours with my stupid little wooden sword in Zelda. Rocking the house on Defender. I LOOOOOOVED Defender.

Thanks for that Sid! Maybe I'll go DL some of those to my Wii. ;D

BigMoneyNacku ]

Wow, that brought back some memories. Sneaking into the LR after ma went to bed to get more play time in. Being infuriated by pitfall. Trying to get all the damn rings in a Sonic level. Running around for hours with my stupid little wooden sword in Zelda. Rocking the house on Defender. I LOOOOOOVED Defender.

Thanks for that Sid! Maybe I'll go DL some of those to my Wii. ;D

I played Defender 2 (Stargate) on my PS3 the other day!! ;D My stepdaughter has that compilation PS2 game with a bunch of Midway games, Robotron, Defender and a few others.

Good ol' Pitfall Harry. I always felt sorry for that poor bastard. I remember playing E.T. on my Atari, too, except the only memorable thing about the game was how awful it was. I remember playing Zelda on the NES, before the days of the internet, when the only way you could get help would be calling Nintendo's long-distance tip line. I remember being so damn happy when Nintendo Power came out with an issue with a full-color fold-out map.

Those were the days.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah me 2, Super Mario 64 was hot 2

hell yeah it was, I still play it. I never should have traded in Ocarina of Time for store credit :'(

If I could find that game again I'd buy it, but there's few floating around out there and the ones I've seen on eBay are going for $50+ and I refuse to pay as much for an N64 title as I will for the new SOCOM, even though it was a kickass game.