UF Alert: BEWARE OF THIS PLAYER

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It`s a little mean but what the hell,we actually enjoy voting him out of our rooms he is a loud mouth shit disturber,and doesn`t know when to shut the hell up.

Sadly I thought we could change him but alas no such luck,I took great pleasure in booting him from the clan and banning him from the forums,ahh revenge is sweet!

Im glad we are all on the same page about this assklown,we should start a website called Ihatejoyner.com then we can talk shit about him all day long,on second thought to hell with that just vote him it`s more fun.

Later

HIGHWAY

• 1 month later...

Members of the [OK] clan asked us to bump this topic up to the forefront after it was discovered that the joyful Joyner had joined the [OK] clan and was about to go to war tonight.

Joyner is THE only actual PLAYER that is fully banned from this tourney.

This ban will not be lifting anytime soon.

Considering how Joyner recently revealed he was banned from Socom for utilizing cheat technology in his gaming, perhaps [OK] would like to re-evaluate their newest addition to the family. To each their own, however.

Sorry for any misunderstandings! No-one in the clan was aware of Joyner and his antics, neither were we aware of his banning from the UF Tourney! As a leader of clan Only>Killaz, I will personally have him booted out of the clan.

Again my (our) apologies for any trouble / damage that may have been done...

One thing tow... I know that myself and other board members in my clan should have been aware of the situation with Joyner... But we weren't... So my question is... May we have the opportunity to replace his spot on the roster with someone else in the clan? (Our clan is about two full rosters strong) Or would that be asking for too much?

Sorry, but the rosters, ALL rosters, are concrete once posted.

You can replace him come October 1st.

And just so you know, he came into an LA room the other night with APCers in it saying that he was not being booted from OK, and that he was just making a new name under OK's direction, and will continue to play in UF for OK.

This is not an accusation, but only what he SAID.

Be wary. We will be, as well.

Joyner struck again tonight, invading a UF4 war between LTU and \H/.

He came in with a name [APC] Undertow. (with a period at the end)

Luckily, LTU were able to vote him out before a round started and any mayhem ensued.

He no doubt got the password from being a very short-lived member of O-K in these past few days.

Please refer to your clan reps, as there will be a NEW password created by 5pm CST on Thursday.

Thank you.

• Directors

Hey, even though I alone, have the distinction of having an entire clan devoted entirely to hating me on Socom 2 ( If you played in Central 1, you may remember [VSD]...Viper Sucks Dick...lol )....I was just wondering if Joyner would kindly create the name [>7<] X_VIP3R_X. and proceed to TK smokeosama. Thank you...and good night.

X_VIP3R_X ]

Hey, even though I alone, have the distinction of having an entire clan devoted entirely to hating me on Socom 2 ( If you played in Central 1, you may remember [VSD]...Viper Sucks Dick...lol )....I was just wondering if Joyner would kindly create the name [>7<] X_VIP3R_X. and proceed to TK smokeosama. Thank you...and good night.

:-\ :'(