UF Alert: BEWARE OF THIS PLAYER

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Directors
smokeosama ]
X_VIP3R_X ]

Hey, even though I alone, have the distinction of having an entire clan devoted entirely to hating me on Socom 2 ( If you played in Central 1, you may remember [VSD]...Viper Sucks Dick...lol )....I was just wondering if Joyner would kindly create the name [>7<] X_VIP3R_X. and proceed to TK smokeosama. Thank you...and good night.

:-\ :'(

Hey, come on smoke'....you know how I feel about ya'. But seriously, I just want to say....and, I mean this from the bottom of my heart.......

-

-

-

-

-

I want you to die....shoot'em Rumpo...shoot'em!!!!

.Hunter.. ]

so this guy isn't allowed in a UF clan becuse he TK's APC, hmmmmmmmm, sure that sounds fair, I guess?

why dont you read the whole thread before making that comment...

X_VIP3R_X ]
smokeosama ]
X_VIP3R_X ]

Hey, even though I alone, have the distinction of having an entire clan devoted entirely to hating me on Socom 2 ( If you played in Central 1, you may remember [VSD]...Viper Sucks Dick...lol )....I was just wondering if Joyner would kindly create the name [>7<] X_VIP3R_X. and proceed to TK smokeosama. Thank you...and good night.

:-\ :'(

Hey, come on smoke'....you know how I feel about ya'. But seriously, I just want to say....and, I mean this from the bottom of my heart.......

-

-

-

-

-

I want you to die....shoot'em Rumpo...shoot'em!!!!

Tell Rumpo to bring it! ;D

• 3 months later...

Update:

Joyner doesn't know when to go off and find a new playground.

I just removed a post of his here on the UF forum stating his "return" to UF.

He will most likely try and infiltrate a clan in order to particpate in UF.

He is the ONLY player that Sniper and I have ever put a hard ban on in regards to removing a player from potential UF contention.

He is a self-professed cheater, banned from Socom for cheating, admitting to this cheating, and will do what he can to corrupt what we have here. The kid has a serious hard-on for trying to make like difficult for UF and me in particular. Don't know why...LOL....because he used to be someone ELSE'S headache before he decided to make me his hobby.

Anyway, to help any clan here who may inadvertanly recruit or accept his application, here is the most recent info we have from this morning in regards to handles he goes by:

Virus, Blackcloud or, just this morning; I Am Legend

His email addy is: gogetta@yahoo.com

His IP addy is: 69.121.191.130

You may want to scan your forums for the above info to see if he is lurking about.

It looks like I will have to do the same over at the APC forums again...just in case.

Beware this player and steer clear of him.

He's trouble for any clan he participates in.

It goes without saying that any clan found harboring this player will most likely not participate in any UF invite tourney.

Thank you.

He spam emailed me this morning with his bullshit from his gmail account which is skee1oner@gmail.com

This guy is exactly what his forum name was earlier, a "virus." Be sure of your new recruits, because he will likely change his name and use a different IP when registering on your forums...

Black Ops Unit has been "virus" free since we had the good sence to get rid of his sorry ass 8 months ago. We run checks on all our newly registered members making sure to cross-refernce them against the IP addresses of our "Enemy Tangos". We do the same. plus a whole lot more, for our recruits.