UF Alert: BEWARE OF THIS PLAYER

Attention all UF community members.

UF has had a LONG history with a very troublesome player in the Socom community for many years and with many clans. Sniper and I, in the past, have looked over a clan as a potential invitee to the tourney at that time simply because that clan housed this particular Socom gunner.

With his most recent visit to a UF room filled with APC and other UF community hopefuls, JOYNER (currently tagless) hopped in and was immediately asked to leave. When he was asked, he team killed many on his team before leaving. Then, returned under a new name, DrunkClown, and TKd everyone again, and was again voted out.

He came on again with a new name to TK everyone in the room: Quickshot...

He then came on with one MORE new name appearing as [LAr] DVD7227, TKing everyone he could.

Sniper and I have had a long distaste for this player and his overwhelmingly immature antics.

This is simply an Urgent Fury public announcement.

IF YOU ENCOUNTER THIS PLAYER or any of his incarnations of names, do yourself and your clan a favor and do not enlist him in your ranks. He does not change and does nothing but bring embarrassment to the tag he wears.

As stated earlier.....Urgent Fury will NOT entertain ANY clan that houses this player, either intentionally or unintentionally.

Thank you.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sniper and I have never taken hard action against a player like this in the past, and have never directed any public warning about Joyner either.

But this player has forced us to reconsider our prior judgment.

As we stated....please take care when around this gunner.

Well then, that's why we put up this warning.

Just a thought.....as there is an "Amber-Alert" on the freeways anytime a child goes missing or abducted........UF may consider using a "Joyner-Alert" anytime a player exhibits behavior SO far flung from UF standards......LOL. j/k...............................maybe.

Guest KingJunk

My Type of player where can I find this guy at ;D

LMAO just playing Thanks for the heads up b/c we are looking for players now we know he a bad!!