New Red Controller

Deutscher75 ]
J-Rite ]

now thats pink. LOL nvm. i was only ripping b/c it reminded me of how the PS2 used to have colored controllers.

I have a blue PS controller

i have a black one' date=' a white one, a pink one(my wifes, but she tells all my friends thats the only one i use.), and one i took apart and painted. i had a grey one also but i dont remember what happened to it.

[/quote']Wrong section.!

Chili-Palmer ]
Deutscher75 ]
J-Rite ]

now thats pink. LOL nvm. i was only ripping b/c it reminded me of how the PS2 used to have colored controllers.

I have a blue PS controller

i have a black one' date=' a white one, a pink one(my wifes, but she tells all my friends thats the only one i use.), and one i took apart and painted. i had a grey one also but i dont remember what happened to it.

[/quote']Wrong section.!

:-* cool, its red.

better? ;D

BigMoneyNacku ]

I have seen one(grey), but I'm not sure it was a microsoft one. I don't like the red. Maybe if they did one that was the neon green of the system, I'd run to get that. ;D

i think gamestop made something like that, a wireless one that was see through w/neon green lights. don't quote me on that though b/c i cant remember if it was for xbox

Chili-Palmer ]

Exactly.. they're horrible.

I used to buy them as a back up for Socom, cuz i used to break a lot of controllers. lol

But when i needed to use a back up i got even more pissed. ;D

lol I know what you're saying, my first and last experiences with mad catz controllers was when I used to play Spyro the Dragon, I'd get so pissed chasing those little blue egg thieves for those damn dragon eggs and I had bought 3 of those controllers with my birthday money to play the game (the little blue men caused me to break quite a few controllers). The first one didn't work right from the get-go, the next one lasted 3 levels before the buttons gave way, and the last one decided not to let me use the "X" button when I needed it, so it took a nice trip into the fish tank...all within the same day!