whos gunna be in the super bowl?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cynical2U ]

The only team that matters.... the Denver Broncos. I know that some of you will think "what the fuck is this guy thinking" but every year that is my pick. Broncos = super bowl champs (I hope)

I used to like you, man. Now I have to kill you. ;)

When I was still living in Denver, I used to love to walk around Mile High in my leather Raiders jacket even if they weren't in town. ;D

PENGU1N8766 ]
SOTG_Miz ]

I am saying Browns vs Raiders.

This is coming from a Steelers fan, both of these two teams picked up strong players and should have really competative teams.

Not possible. Both teams are in the AFC.

And the Browns won't beat the Steelers this year at all.

This coming from another Steeler fan!! ;)

Tisk tisk, Steelers will lose BOTH times this year and I'll be at the Christmas game to watch the Browns serve Steeler ass-whipping for Christmas feast :)

willywonka159 ]
Cynical2U ]

The only team that matters.... the Denver Broncos. I know that some of you will think "what the fuck is this guy thinking" but every year that is my pick. Broncos = super bowl champs (I hope)

Hey, check this guy out.

What the **** is this guy thinking?

I wasnt thinking... hehe but denver will still win in my twisted little world.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Cynical2U ]

I used to like you, man. Now I have to kill you. ;)

When I was still living in Denver, I used to love to walk around Mile High in my leather Raiders jacket even if they weren't in town. ;D

the Denver/Oakland games I have always loved even if Denver lost good games all around...

Cynical2U ]

No way in hell will the Broncos make it to the superbowl. They won't even win their division.

My self I think that they will at least win the division. They will be a wild card that wins the superbowl.

PENGU1N8766 ]
SOTG_Miz ]

I am saying Browns vs Raiders.

This is coming from a Steelers fan, both of these two teams picked up strong players and should have really competative teams.

Not possible. Both teams are in the AFC.

And the Browns won't beat the Steelers this year at all.

This coming from another Steeler fan!! ;)

I always thought that the Raiders were NFC, o well, then its gonna be: Browns vs Saints.

Cynical2U ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Are you in Colorado Cynical?

No I am in Calgary Alberta, Canada. this city is very similar to Devner. Also Canadian football sucks ass.

Are you Canadian or did you move there cuz I have never met a Canadian that admitted that something about Canada sucks....

Neo_Unit001 ]
Cynical2U ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Are you in Colorado Cynical?

No I am in Calgary Alberta, Canada. this city is very similar to Devner. Also Canadian football sucks ass.

Are you Canadian or did you move there cuz I have never met a Canadian that admitted that something about Canada sucks....

I am full blooded Canadian and yes Canadian football sucks as well as our TV programing. So I guess that I am the first Canadian that you have met that did indeed admit that something from here sucks.

Cynical2U ] I am full blooded Canadian and yes Canadian football sucks as well as our TV programing. So I guess that I am the first Canadian that you have met that did indeed admit that something from here sucks.

Lol sorry dude its every time I tell a canadian that their football sucks they get into a long bitch fit giving reasons why it doesn't and that they spend their money on education and free healthcare lol.

Neo_Unit001 ]
Cynical2U ] I am full blooded Canadian and yes Canadian football sucks as well as our TV programing. So I guess that I am the first Canadian that you have met that did indeed admit that something from here sucks.

Lol sorry dude its every time I tell a canadian that their football sucks they get into a long bitch fit giving reasons why it doesn't and that they spend their money on education and free healthcare lol.

They spend their money on free healthcare? Sounds like an oxymoron to me. :)

Neo_Unit001 ]

I can give you many reason's why it sucks: one extra player on the field, punt the ball out of the end zone is one point, only 3 downs, an extra 10 yards in the end zone, the uprights are on or like two yards in from the goal line, and 55 yards to center field.. yeah CFL sucks even though it has been around longer than the NFL.

Neo_Unit001 ]

Yea thats what I thought like how can spend money on free healthcare?

Tax payers dont pay directly for health care it is the government but "healthcare" isnt the only place our tax dollars go to. our education system isnt perfect but it is pretty dam good, our roads are pretty smooth, and here in Calgary our public transit system is one of the most reliable ones. but there are reasons why this country isnt the best but it is still a great place to be.

I love the optimism for my brownies :)

You guys all bring me hope!

I believe the Browns will get beyond the Bengals, and sorry to tell you Prane, but the Steelers won't win this year, go ahead and make your break down for THIS YEAR. SCREW the past, the past is the past and not here and now which is what MATTERS. Guaranteed your little analysis is fucked and I'm right ;D

We have the ability of 2 separate thousand yard backs and at least 2 separate thousand yard receivers, not to mention Josh Cribbs on special teams and the new Browns defense, and the offensive line is the best it's been for a long time. They ranked amongst the top O-Lines in the League last year and that's something they'll continue this year, especially with DA behind the ball again...woot woot!

UNCLE-SID25 ]

Sandiego wins the AFC west for the next 3 years (sorry Broncos).

It will be a good season. I say Sandiego vs Cowboys.. But hell AFC wins whoever is going.

Dallas is yet again over rated vs any of the top 4 teams in the AFC IMO.

You guys ain't getting past my Colts. One lucky game at the end of the season and you think they're going to be the next thing?! LOL There will be no repeat of last year. You don't make it past us in the playoffs my friend. :-*