whos gunna be in the super bowl?

WARPIG ]

You guys ain't getting past my Colts. One lucky game at the end of the season and you think they're going to be the next thing?! LOL There will be no repeat of last year. You don't make it past us in the playoffs my friend. :-*

We have beat the colts the last 4 times we met them over the past 4 seasons. I do concider the colts a top 4 team and they earned my deep respect (that I did not have previous) in that game last season vs the Chargers. I can say either team could/should have one. But I believe the way the Chargers and the colts beat the hell out of one another in that game- There was no way either one would be able to win the next week. Both teams took huge injuries that game- They left it all on the field.

See your colts in the post season sir.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BigMoneyNacku ]

Much as I hate the F'ing Chargers, as long as LT is on that team, Sid is prolly right. The guy is flat out money. And he has a great work ethic, so he'll be around for a long while.

Where was that work ethic last year in the playoffs when he took himself out of the game? :P

And don't tell me he couldn't have played and they were better off with Micheal Turner in.

LORD_LUCIFER ]

You guys are all wrong ....

Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Jacksonville Jaguars

Bucs have a solid O-Line, running attack from three great RBs and a QB that is smart and elusive. And oh yeah they had the best defense last year and will be #1 this year too.

LOL, Lucy your so high on FL.........It ain't gonna happen bro.

I would guess it would be the Vikings and........Pats. Fuck I hate saying that. >:(

Deutscher75 ]

I love the optimism for my brownies :)

You guys all bring me hope!

I believe the Browns will get beyond the Bengals' date=' and sorry to tell you Prane, but the Steelers won't win this year, go ahead and make your break down for THIS YEAR. SCREW the past, the past is the past and not here and now which is what MATTERS. Guaranteed your little analysis is fucked and I'm right ;D

We have the ability of 2 separate thousand yard backs and at least 2 separate thousand yard receivers, not to mention Josh Cribbs on special teams and the new Browns defense, and the offensive line is the best it's been for a long time. They ranked amongst the top O-Lines in the League last year and that's something they'll continue this year, especially with DA behind the ball again...woot woot!

[/quote']

Just don't choke like you guys did last year

BigMoneyNacku ]

Much as I hate the F'ing Chargers, as long as LT is on that team, Sid is prolly right. The guy is flat out money. And he has a great work ethic, so he'll be around for a long while.

Where was that work ethic last year in the playoffs when he took himself out of the game? :P

And don't tell me he couldn't have played and they were better off with Micheal Turner in.

Uhhh, a knee problem? Fuck yeah you better sit out. That idiot Merriman this year is going to fuck his career up. So it turned out to be minor with LT, but I personally would not roll the dice with my livelyhood at stake.