If you could choose a Claasic Map to be Remade...

This is a great fuking poll.. can you change it to allow 3 answers.?

Maybe after this one runs its course we can put up another for fun.. im curious which maps would win.. in this poll the MOST popular maps will get the highest votes, but if people had three choices, i bet we might see some BIG differences in their 2nd & 3rd choices.

-Affliction- ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Not to get WAY off topic, but if this was Halo 3 you could make that happen. lol

lol well its great that microsoft owns the halo franchise but bungie is an independent company now! which means that they can make a better game for the ps3!

Ohhh man if Bungie made Socom i think.. I.. i just wet my self.. lol

Chili-Palmer ]
-Affliction- ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Not to get WAY off topic, but if this was Halo 3 you could make that happen. lol

lol well its great that microsoft owns the halo franchise but bungie is an independent company now! which means that they can make a better game for the ps3!

Ohhh man if Bungie made Socom i think.. I.. i just wet my self.. lol

NO, I don't want to see plasma guns in SOCOM.

I cant Pick just one...

I really dont think i ever had a FAV map in socom 1 or 2... and i dont think i had any least Fav either ... because they were all good in there own way...but when they changed ratsnest and abandon to night it kinda suck but the map was still good... ur vision just sucked...

No one ever talks about bitter jungle or blood creek or the other not so famous maps... Those were some good maps too! I mean dont get me wrong if i had a choice between Ruins and Bitter jungle I would go ruins 100% but Just because one lagged a bit and the other had alot of "un-used" space didnt make them bad... just not AS loveable as the other maps...

Socom 3's and Ca's maps (with few exceptions) were horrible compared to Socom 1&2 and i know that i would much rather play the WORST maps from S1&2 more then the BEST of S3&Ca any day of the week...

I am glad that they are bringing back Xroads... but i really REALLY hope they bring them all back and then some... because i do miss those days of getting on socom and playing the whole list 3-4 times over because they were all so good...