let's call this a public service announcement.

Undertow ]
Pathogen- ]

agreed. I'm not taking sides because I really don't care, but what do you expect? lol They were banned over a post by JYK members, and are supposed to say "Hey, sporto! Welcome to our room!" lol

At least have the "honor" to post this where they have the opportunity to explain themselves.

Again, just being devil's advocate.

This was really one of the worst piece of crap posts I've EVER read from someone purporting that they like to stay neutral.

You're one of the WORST useless instigators in crisis-management situations here on this forum. If it's something that brings some shadow to UF, you're all over it.

And please don't deny that or try twisting it into some stupid alternate truth.

It would be an insult to you, me and everyone else on this forum.

"Devil's advocate" to most means taking all sides in to make sure the right result is determined.

It does not mean "be a naysayer at every single avenue possible just to piss someone off."

applause.gif

I wasn't looking for any fanfare or applause with that, Pig.

That was something that needed to come out for a long time now, because he's been pulling that kind of bullshit for just as equally long of a time.

It's time to stop.

If you're so damn unhappy with what UF does, says, makes, doesn't make, presents, takes away and with who represents it, then find another playground that will make you HAPPY.

Because if all that makes you happy is creating crap for UF to have to watch and clean up, then you're here for the wrong reasons and you need to find a better tourney.

And if UF DOES make you happy, then you need to figure out a better way to express your happiness than with shit comments every time you have you opinion smothering UF in whatever the topic may be for the day.

Whats up guys? As most of you know Rite and I, we do not start any unless battles for sport. I simply followed a friend into that room, the room happen to have a bunch of storm watch players, which means someone from their clan must have put it up. And I did my normal pleasantries and the next thing we have is "COU", please leave and it went on from there.

Just sucks on a bunch of different levels and you don't need me explaining it out to you. I simply stated their true colors have flown high. So with out causing an issue, my clan mate(who had no idea anything like this was going on) left the room. No worries......it is what it is. Thanks for the support though

Undertow ]
Carnage71 ]

or maybe just let people have opinions...

As I said....there's having an opinion and then there's just being a dick.

Pathogen just takes comfort in being the quintessential dick on all matters UF.

His presence is just SO appreciated around here. ::)

If u have a probem with it then why do it to him? 2 wrongs never make a right...

this is the internet and as long you have a place where people can come and talk about whatever they want... you are going to have people that question... and thats not a bad thing... we all make the world go round...

Carnage71 ]
Undertow ]
Carnage71 ]

or maybe just let people have opinions...

As I said....there's having an opinion and then there's just being a dick.

Pathogen just takes comfort in being the quintessential dick on all matters UF.

His presence is just SO appreciated around here. ::)

If u have a probem with it then why do it to him? 2 wrongs never make a right...

this is the internet and as long you have a place where people can come and talk about whatever they want... you are going to have people that question... and thats not a bad thing... we all make the world go round...

Last I checked the dictionary's definition of questioning is not the same as antagonizing.

I have always had problems with some members of that clan(Im sure you can imagine which one) but most are really cool. But when a member of the CURRENT UF communiity goes to their forums and bad mouths UF thinking that they wouldnt find out, is rediculous. You cant hide forever and Im sure you will be reported soon, if I dont get banned from *S*s site. Hypocritical people make me laugh.