Rick Rolled at work

So i was on the RVN forums and someone started a post about being rick rolled at work. I work for a local grocery store and about 3-4 times a day. My buddy rick astley comes on. The cool thing is though, everytime i hear the song. i think about all of you here at uf. So i was wondering, does anyone else get rick rolled at work?

Peebrain ]

can someone tell me why its called a rick roll ???

Most believe the practice began as a variant of an earlier prank originating from the imageboard 4chan called duckrolling, in which a link to somewhere (such as a specific picture or news item) would instead lead to a thread or site containing a photoshopped picture of a duck with wheels (pictured). The user at that point, is said to have been "Duckrolled". The first instance of Rickroll occurred on the site's video game board, where a link to the Rick Astley video was claimed to be a mirror of the first trailer for Grand Theft Auto IV (which was unavailable due to heavy traffic).

mansavagedbypitbullop8.jpg